Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? (1946 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Odunharry:

sit down and ask urself questions..
who said all guys love bad girls?

Atleast its wat we see and its happening if not i won't be wiping the tears of so many good girls i'm d one worrying about love honestly i'm done worrying wat will be shd be
Wat ever wants to happen shd happen !
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Odunharry:

it's one of the most difficult things to notice...
Unfaithful partner don't write on their forehead and they pretend..

players mostly act so nice and treats you like Queen ,they play their game well and leave no trace behind.. once they hit, then they are gone to the next..

If it's easy to tell a good girl from bad and vice versa, there will be less heartbreak and believe me nobody wants to end up with a bad person.

Maybe I'm blessed with a discerning spirit, then... Or I've simply just been very lucky.
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by firstking01(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2015
betsy96:

I don't get why most of you, I'm referring to guys now, why you choose to take a great, loyal, faithful, God loving girl for granted. It's not even enough to cheat on her, you disrespect her also and then, finally, when she finally decided to leave, your brain resets and you start begging her back just to repeat the same cycle all over again.
There is a picture I saw online one time, it says"you don't know what you have till u lose it", but the quote was crossed and replaced with, "you know what you've always had, you just never knew that they would leave and you would lose 'em.
A good girl that gets treated like trash, lied to, cheated on, mocked and disrespected should not be judged for changing into a bad bitch. Experience makes people who they are, our environment contributes to our genotype.  But, even though I could never know how hurt and heartbroken you feel, I want you to remember that you alone are in control of how you react to your emotions. Don't let your emotion rule your sense of judgement. If someone fails to see how special you are, then maybe He wasn't the right guy.
Guys, don't worry I'm coming for the girls soon. But please, how about you treat a lady how you would want your daughter treated. And if you have feelings for someone else, tell her nicely, its better than cheating and wasting her time. Above all, remember, a good girl is worth so much more than a bad bitch.  Ladies, love a man who loves God more than he love you because when a man fears God, he would try his best not to hurt you.
Above all, remember that you cannot keep hurting good people and expect God to be okay with it.B
Source: http://www.bolaaseyan..com.ng/2015/12/guys-what-are-yall-doing.html?m=1
CC; lalasticlala, ishilove
i didn't bother to read all d write up, cos i knew where u were going after i finish reading d 1st paragraph...bottomline, it's vice versa sweethrt...me i have fallen victim countless times, so, it ain't just synonymous to gals alonesad
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Odunharry(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Maybe I'm blessed with a discerning spirit, then... Or I've simply just been very lucky.
just maybe ...really can't tell
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Odunharry(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:

Atleast its wat we see and its happening if not i won't be wiping the tears of so many good girls i'm d one worrying about love honestly i'm done worrying wat will be shd be
Wat ever wants to happen shd happen !

worrying about gals?? won't you advice some of them to stop hurting guys too?? or is it only females that experience disappointment?
Re: Guys!!!! What Are Y'all Doing?? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2015
Odunharry:

worrying about gals?? won't you advice some of them to stop hurting guys too?? or is it only females that experience disappointment?

Well u right smiley i will always be good no matter wat

grin one good girl taken grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wife Of My Friend Is Really Wicked In My Thing Ooo / Good Morning Guys........ / Why Do People Hate Introverts So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.