Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

See What This Lady Is Goin Through Just To Enlarge Her Ass Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Is Goin Through Just To Enlarge Her Ass Pictures (1185 Views)

It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Is Goin Through Just To Enlarge Her Ass Pictures by emmanuel596(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Ladies has it really gotten to this?

Re: See What This Lady Is Goin Through Just To Enlarge Her Ass Pictures by Tolexander: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2015
Dem wan pump out her buttocks!
Re: See What This Lady Is Goin Through Just To Enlarge Her Ass Pictures by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2015
emmanuel596:
Ladies has it really gotten to this?

I hate reading such questions. What do you mean by "has it gotten to this?" Why won't it get to this? What else do you expect when all around social media, blogs and forums, guys like you and I, keep on expressing our love for ladies with big asses and big boobs? What else do you expect when a lady with a small backside notices that guys pick their friends who are more endowed over them?

For once let's understand that ladies are humans and as humans they have feelings, and not all of them aren't emotionally volatile.
Naturally, women enjoy being the center of attention, they like to be the one every guy wants, and if they find out that having a big back side is going to give them that attention then crave, then it shouldn't be anyone's business if they choose to enhance their physical features through any means they choose.

5 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Is Goin Through Just To Enlarge Her Ass Pictures by emmanuel596(m): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

I hate reading such questions. What do you mean by "has it gotten to this?" Why won't it get to this? What else do you expect when all around social media, blogs and forums, guys like you and I, keep on expressing our love for ladies with big asses and big boobs? What else do you expect when a lady with a small backside notices that guys pick their friends who are more endowed over them?

For once let's understand that ladies are humans and as humans they have feelings and not all of them aren't emotionally volatile.
Naturally, women enjoy being the center of attention, they like to be the one every guy wants, and if they find out that having a big back side is going to give them that attention then crave, then it shouldn't be anyone's business if they choose to enhance their physical features through any means they choose.

What's this one even saying Have uu. Ever seen were big yansh ever put money in any nigggas pocket?

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Is Goin Through Just To Enlarge Her Ass Pictures by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2015
emmanuel596:

What's this one even saying Have uu. Ever seen were big yansh ever put money in any nigggas pocket?

Please stop being hypocritical. Are you trying to say that you aren't turned on my a woman's backside?
It's guys like you that chase women with big backsides all around town, and spend the "money in your pockets" on them, then come online to say otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Is Goin Through Just To Enlarge Her Ass Pictures by emmanuel596(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

Please stop being hypocritical. Are you trying to say that you aren't turned on my a woman's backside?
It's guys like you that chase women with big backsides all around town, and spend the "money in your pockets" on them, then come online to say otherwise.

Cos u do stewpid things dosnnt mean others do too......not every1 is irresponsible
Re: See What This Lady Is Goin Through Just To Enlarge Her Ass Pictures by Nature8(m): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

For once let's understand that ladies are humans and as humans they have feelings, and not all of them aren't emotionally volatile.

What are you saying bro? It's better to be loved for who you are than who you're not.. What's the essence of having big buttocks and large boobs, I guess to attract guys.. How many guys will that ass and boobs attract? I guess some bad guys.. See, no matter how ugly a girl thinks she is, there'll always be someone that love, cherish and admire her the way she is.. Those that goes for surgery are attention seekers that has nothing to offer.. I'm sure the at that pic girl has a guy that love, but she's just doing this to seek attention else where.. As for me, I gat no time for big ass and boobs.. All I want is a good girl with good character, a girl that has something to offer.. Besides, big ass and boobs can not drop food on the table..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husbands, Protect Your Wives From Your Friends. / Where Is Your First Love At / Girlfriend That Cannot Propose To Her Boyfriend Is That One Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.