Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister (2512 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2015
I don’t know where to begin because I am very sad. The girl I love, Esther, left me when she found out I was dating her blood sister.
Now I know many will condemn my actions but if you hear me out first, you will understand.
My name is Kola. I met Esther at a fast food which was on her birthday and from then we just sort of clicked.
She is a very decent girl and also emotional. She is ofaverage height and very busty
I love Esther very much but she was thegummy, inquisitive and jealous type. She always wanted to know where I was and what I was doing. One time Esther called if I was at home and my sister’s friend answered the call, she went mad saying I was cheating on her. I had to take my sister’s friend to her house to prove that we aren’t dating.
Another reason I started getting bored of Esther was herstrict policy of no s*x.
On the eve of my birthday which was after they had given us break in my school, Esther requested to see me at her place since her parents had traveled to UK for the December break. She would be coming home that day so I was chilling at her place with their house help when I met her sister Amaka.
Esther never showed up because of a late test in school much to my frustration but me and Amaka got along immediately and we spoke at length. We also exchanged numbers that day.
Amaka soon started chatting me how she has a crush on me when her sis told her about me and one thing lead to another, westarted seeing and sleeping with each other.
Now my intention was just tochop and clean my mouthand I had already told Amaka that I don’t love her but she kept pestering me and honestly she was doing moresexy things and stuffs that kept me away from Esther.
Now the bubble has burst. Esther sent me a message that she found out about therelationship with her sister and I should never dare call her again.
I don’t know how the two sisters settled their problems but Amaka is still disturbing me and even though we are still sleeping with eachother, it is Esther that I truly love.
What can I do to get my Esther back?”
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by obiorathesubtle: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Poison Amaka to death.. She'll never disturb you again.

Permanent solution, because if you don't.. Amaka will poison Esther.

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by tammie24: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2015
You want you eat your cake and have it
if you truely loved her you wouldn't go messing with her sister.
So what do you want from us now?
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2015
You've lost out on Esther so why not continue with amaka.
Afterall you never had sex with Esther so no crime committed here.
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by firstking01(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Op, hmmm, i forget wetin i bin wan talk, ok make we wait for d next poster, who knows he/she might help embarassedOp, hmmm, i forget wetin i bin wan talk, ok make we wait for d next poster, who knows he/she might help
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by ahnie: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Poison Amaka to death.. She'll never disturb you again.

Permanent solution, because if you don't.. Amaka will poison Esther.
too much readin of shakespear books

1 Like

Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by obiorathesubtle: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2015
ahnie:
too much readin of shakespear books
good literature is food for the soul.
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by joliyp(f): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
u sacrificed money to buy money
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by donMIG(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Didn't boda to read ur garbage.... How can u date two sisters in their rightful senses.... Even friends self na war....besyds bloods ticker Dan water say....u r lucky am not dia elda bro...I for beat u up n u go rearrange ur story headline
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
donMIG:
Didn't boda to read ur garbage.... How can u date two sisters in their rightful senses.... Even friends self na war....besyds bloods ticker Dan water say....u r lucky am not dia elda bro...I for beat u up n u go rearrange ur story headline
try to read it no vex
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Zceesneh:
I don’t know where to begin because I am very sad. The girl I love, Esther, left me when she found out I was dating her blood sister.
Now I know many will condemn my actions but if you hear me out first, you will understand.
My name is Kola. I met Esther at a fast food which was on her birthday and from then we just sort of clicked.
She is a very decent girl and also emotional. She is ofaverage height and very busty
I love Esther very much but she was thegummy, inquisitive and jealous type. She always wanted to know where I was and what I was doing. One time Esther called if I was at home and my sister’s friend answered the call, she went mad saying I was cheating on her. I had to take my sister’s friend to her house to prove that we aren’t dating.
Another reason I started getting bored of Esther was herstrict policy of no s*x.
On the eve of my birthday which was after they had given us break in my school, Esther requested to see me at her place since her parents had traveled to UK for the December break. She would be coming home that day so I was chilling at her place with their house help when I met her sister Amaka.
Esther never showed up because of a late test in school much to my frustration but me and Amaka got along immediately and we spoke at length. We also exchanged numbers that day.
Amaka soon started chatting me how she has a crush on me when her sis told her about me and one thing lead to another, westarted seeing and sleeping with each other.
Now my intention was just tochop and clean my mouthand I had already told Amaka that I don’t love her but she kept pestering me and honestly she was doing moresexy things and stuffs that kept me away from Esther.
Now the bubble has burst. Esther sent me a message that she found out about therelationship with her sister and I should never dare call her again.
I don’t know how the two sisters settled their problems but Amaka is still disturbing me and even though we are still sleeping with eachother, it is Esther that I truly love.
What can I do to get my Esther back?”
First off you're a JAMBITE... So which school are you blabbing about? #I smell a fake as niq
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
klassiquette:

First off you're a JAMBITE... So which school are you blabbing about? #I smell a fake as niq
GOD I BEG, REMOVE THIS KARISHIKA FROM MY LIFE, U WANT EXPLANATION? Jambite no dey get admission?
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Zceesneh:
GOD I BEG, REMOVE THIS KARISHIKA FROM MY LIFE, U WANT EXPLANATION? Jambite no dey get admission?
Lol .... You're still waiting for admission lists remember? grin
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
klassiquette:

Lol .... You're still waiting for admission lists remember? grin
pls i dey beg u, may i call u aunty, mummy, sweetheart, honey pie, u are the sweetest thing that can ever happen to me, the only rat in my house, the only mosquito wey dey bite, and i dey leave am, i won't insult u again
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Zceesneh:
pls i dey beg u, may i call u aunty, mummy, sweetheart, honey pie, u are the sweetest thing that can ever happen to me, the only rat in my house, the only mosquito wey dey bite, and i dey leave am, i won't insult u again
Lwkm
.. I'm aiming at being your worse nightmare
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
klassiquette:

Lwkm
.. I'm aiming at being your worse nightmare
cry what do u want from me? embarassed If na Ranger rover 2016, i don buy am, where u live? angry
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Zceesneh:
cry what do u want from me? embarassed If na Ranger rover 2016, i don buy am, where u live? >sad
Lol imagine ...... Dude go grab your books you need that more
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Rukkydelta(f): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
LIES LIE O LIES LIE.
END TIME LIE
LIES LIE O LIES LIE.
END TIME OP
LIES LIE O LIES LIE
END TIME THREAD
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Rukkydelta(f): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Zceesneh:
cry what do u want from me? embarassed If na Ranger rover 2016, i don buy am, where u live? angry

Go and prepare for your jamb. My guess of you being a liar was actually right
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rukkydelta:

Go and prepare for your jamb. My guess of you being a liar was actually right
angry who is this? U just conclude that am a liar i saw that on fb, i copied and paste it.
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
klassiquette:

I hate for this, this a true story i saw somewhere and i copy and paste it here, i need to warn the moderators to ban u from commenting in any thread i posted
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
klassiquette:

I hate u for this, this a true story i saw somewhere and i copy and paste it here, i need to warn the moderators to ban u from commenting in any thread i will post in the future
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Zceesneh:
I hate u for this, this a true story i saw somewhere and i copy and paste it here, i need to warn the moderators to ban u from commenting in any thread i will post in the future
Remember I have other monikers embarassed
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Rukkydelta(f): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Zceesneh:
angry who is this? U just conclude that am a liar i saw that on fb, i copied and paste it.

I'm Rukkydelta.
You didn't state that you got it from fb
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
klassiquette:

Remember I have other monikers embarassed
u are not the only person that read that thread many did buh u kept on making my life difficult with it, i will serious warn the moderators to ban u from commenting on my post in the future, i will read, no one should disturb me because of that, i do read my books, buh doesn't mean u should kept singing it to me in my ear, from now on mind ur business
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Zceesneh:
u are not the only person that read that thread many did buh u kept on making my life difficult with it, i will serious warn the moderators to ban u from commenting on my post in the future, i will read, no one should disturb me because of that, i do read my books, buh doesn't mean u should kept singing it to me in my ear, from now on mind ur business
Sorry I'm not good at heeding to warnings
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
OP u fell my hand as in..how would u date her sister?not even her friend,her bloodie *walks out of thread*
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
klassiquette:

Sorry I'm not good at heeding to warnings
thats ur business not mine, buh remember there is a way, i will talk to u, u will regret being born
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Zceesneh:
thats ur business not mine, buh remember there is a way, i will talk to u, u will regret being born
Try
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by firstking01(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
klassiquette:

i 've posted it there sissad
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
firstking01:
i 've posted it there sissad
I'll call you tomorrow
Re: The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister by firstking01(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2015
klassiquette:
I'll call you tomorrow
tanks...i'd be waiting anxiously sweerysmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate. / I Feel Pain During Sex! / My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.