Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,956 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc (72341 Views)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / Amorc Or Ogboni ? / Amorc Member Let Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

Almost every doctrine or religion is claiming that.. So be specific.. grin

I believe in God! Its as simple as that. That is all AMORC stands for.
1. God exists
2. Man exists
3. There is a relationship between God and Man

That relationship can be acquired through prayers, meditation, living right, thinking right, etc.. My beliefs are not as complex as you want them to be. Its that SIMPLE!!! Every other thing I do is simply to know God by first knowing myself!

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by anelta(f): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So seeing that you are arguing with people that want to help you in your decision, why did you open a thread for advise anyways?

Same thing I got on my mind.
He has made up his mind to join or he's even a member, or maybe he wants people to recognise AMORC then seek to join. Very naughty boy
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

grin grin grin here they are
The true origin of Rosicrucianism is unknown. Today there are two groups which claim to be representative of Rosicrucianism, the Rosicrucianism Fellowship in Oceanside, Calif., and the rival organization, the Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) in San Jose, Calif. The latter group is adamant about being the faithful Rosicrucianism order.

The earliest authentically Rosicrucianism writings come from the 17th century. These anonymous works set forth the travels of the alleged founder of the order, one Christian Rosenkreutz. As the story goes, Rosenkreutz learned secrets about medicine and magic while on a trip to the Near East. Upon his return to Europe, he founded a secret fraternity whose members communicated in secret-coded writings.

The Rosicrucianism Order is syncretistic, meaning that it borrows ideas and beliefs from various other religions in an attempt to unify them under a central theme—wisdom about life after death has been preserved through the ages and is revealed only to the secret brotherhood (the Rosicrucians). There are strongly occultic teachings in Rosicrucianism, including ESP, clairvoyance, and spiritism. This goes right along with the secretive nature of Rosicrucianism because these activities are the playground of Satan and his demons, and Satan always shuns the light.

Regarding the principle Christian doctrines found in the Bible, the Rosicrucians believe the following:

Jesus Christ: According to Rosicrucianism, He was born of Gentile parents, did not die on the cross, did not ascend to heaven, and retired to the monastery in Carmel to carry on secret missions with His apostles.

Salvation: Rosicrucianism denies that a person must trust Christ as the only Savior. Their system is one of self-effort, their motto being “TRY.”

The Bible: Rosicrucianism rejects the divine authorship of the Bible and does not hold Scripture in any special favor.

As is the case with all false religion, Rosicrucianism is a lie from the father of lies, Satan, and as such it has many things in common with other false systems. First, it denies the authority of Scripture. We know from 2 Timothy 3:16 that “all scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.” Every word of the Bible is inspired by God Himself (literally God-breathed), who moved the very hands and minds of each of the writers. Second, none of the claims regarding Jesus Christ conform to the Bible. Matthew 1:1-18 and Luke 3:23-28 affirm the long Jewish, not Gentile, ancestry of Jesus. Paul reminds us in 1 Corinthians 15:17 that “if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins.” Acts 1:9-11 and Matthew 24:30 confirm Christ’s ascension into heaven and His eventual return. The Jesus of the Rosicrucians is not the Jesus of the Bible.

As for the Rosicrucianism doctrine of self-effort, the Bible teaches that man is sinful from birth (Jeremiah 17:9) and incapable of doing enough good works to make him acceptable to a holy and perfectly righteous God. “For no human being will be justified in His sight by works of the law” (Romans 3:20). Man is, simply put, in desperate need of a Savior to do that for him. God has provided that Savior in His Son, Jesus Christ, who died on the cross to pay the penalty of our sin and make us acceptable to God. He exchanged His perfect life for our sinful ones: “For He has made Him who knew no sin, to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him” (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Finally, the secretive nature of Rosicrucianism is in direct contrast with the true faith, Christianity, which seeks to shout the message of Jesus Christ from the roof tops, as the Bible exhorts us: “What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light, and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops” (Matthew 10:27).

I guess you copied this from one of these anti-AMORC websites online Things like this are the reason why I have been here correcting people. Do not let me retrogress to where I have left.

As for the second part of your plagiarised epistle, it should be noted categorically and said unequivocally that AMORC is NOT a CHRISTIAN GROUP and as such has no reasons to follow and subscribe to CHRISTIAN BELIEFS AND DOGMA! If AMORC did such, Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists, etc wont be members of AMORC but AMORC has to respect the RELIGIOUS freedom of all its members to believe what they want as long as they acknowledge the existence of GOD!!! If you like quote the Bible and juxtapose it with AMORC's beliefs and teachings all you want, it wont change that fact.

Now read this:

I am guilty of war when I believe the God I conceive is
the one others must accept.
I am guilty of war when I distort other's opinions,
which differ from my own.
I am guilty of war when I believe other people must think and live as I do.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

I believe in God! Its as simple as that. That is all AMORC stands for.
1. God exists
2. Man exists
3. There is a relationship between God and Man

That relationship can be acquired through prayers, meditation, living right, thinking right, etc.. My beliefs are not as complex as you want them to be. Its that SIMPLE!!! Every other thing I do is simply to know God by first knowing myself!

Okay now I get it.. Its simple. You believe in the "ARMOC god".. cheesy grin

Mind you, the only relationship, intercessor between God and man is Jesus Christ..
And such relationship can be acquired /achieved by Faith..

So you've been yarning dust all along grin
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
I deduced that the OP is an AMORC member.He started this thread to propagate more about AMORC on NL.A media strategy I guess.

I am a Christian and believe that Jesus Christ is my SAVIOUR AND LORD,and ONLY through Him I will have an eternal life.His teachings ARE GIVEN ONLY in the Holy Bible,I don't need to study any other book to know more about Christ's teachings.

Though,I am not a perfect being,But my daily desire is to please my Saviour Jesus Christ by studying the HOLY BIBLE,because IT IS GOD'S GIVEN MANUAL FOR MY SUCCESSFUL LIVING HERE ON EARTH.

I don't know more about AMORC,but all I know is that THE HOLY BIBLE IS ALL I NEED.

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

Okay now I get it.. Its simple. You believe in the "ARMOC god".. cheesy grin

Mind you, the only relationship, intercessor between God and man is Jesus Christ..
And such relationship can be acquired /achieved by Faith..

So you've been yarning dust all along grin

Firstly it is AMORC.
Secondly, AMORC doesnt have a GOD!
Thirdly, AMORC doesnt believe in intercessors such as Jesus!
Fourthly, AMORC doesnt believe in blind faith.

As for yarning dust, that is your opinion. I forgive you if any insult was implied on my person.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

I guess you copied this from one of these anti-AMORC websites online Things like this are the reason why I have been here correcting people. Do not let me retrogress to where I have left.

As for the second part of your plagiarised epistle, it should be noted categorically and said unequivocally that AMORC is NOT a CHRISTIAN GROUP and as such has no reasons to follow and subscribe to CHRISTIAN BELIEFS AND DOGMA! If AMORC did such, Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists, etc wont be members of AMORC but AMORC has to respect the RELIGIOUS freedom of all its members to believe what they want as long as they acknowledge the existence of GOD!!! If you like quote the Bible and juxtapose it with AMORC's beliefs and teachings all you want, it wont change that fact.

Now read this:

I am guilty of war when I distort other's opinions,
which differ from my own.

Anti-ARMOC ke shocked no time for that
I only search for the truth..!

Gotquestions.org

Christ has erased my sins when I accepted him..
Therefore, I am not guilty of any war biko grin grin
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
DBriteLitehouse:

I deduced that the OP is an AMORC member.He started this thread to propagate more about AMORC on NL.A media strategy I guess.

I am a Christian and believe that Jesus Christ is my SAVIOUR AND LORD,and ONLY through Him I will have an eternal life.His teachings ARE GIVEN ONLY in the Holy Bible,I don't need to study any other book to know more about Christ's teachings.

Though,I am not a perfect being,But my daily desire is to please my Saviour Jesus Christ by studying the HOLY BIBLE,because IT IS GOD'S GIVEN MANUAL FOR MY SUCCESSFUL LIVING HERE ON EARTH.

I don't know more about AMORC,but all I know is that THE HOLY BIBLE IS ALL I NEED.

If all the Christians on this thread are like you, the world will be extremely peaceful.

Keep to your faith and convictions! It is well with you. smiley
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

Anti-ARMOC ke shocked no time for that
I only search for the truth..!

Gotquestions.org

Christ has erased my sins when I accepted him..
Therefore, I am not guilty of any war biko grin grin

Yes you are guilty of war the moment you brought a post that imposed Christian religious tenets on a non-religious organisation. Most of you dont know this and when the so-called "judgement" occurs, we shall all answer for how we caused wars!

That website is biased for Christianity. In the search of "truth" didn't you see any objective websites? If you didn't I could help you with some.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Firstly it is AMORC.
Secondly, AMORC doesnt have a GOD!
Thirdly, AMORC doesnt believe in intercessors such as Jesus!
Fourthly, AMORC doesnt believe in blind faith.

As for yarning dust, that is your opinion. I forgive you if any insult was implied on my person.

So sorry for the wrong spellings
My keyboard already saved it that way.. He he

You once said you believe there is a God
There is a man
There is a relationship between God and man
Now you are saying ARMOC dosent have a god which you believe in shocked cheesy

Sounds like an atheist to me..! Always shooting their selves on the leg grin

Just look at all what they teach you like its mind control shocked

Sweet sis.. If you ain't gat Jesus.. Sorry is ya name shocked
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by obisunny1(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
How can I get your contact? We need to talk! 08155726990 watzup me
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

Yes you are guilty of war the moment you brought a post that imposed Christian religious tenets on a non-religious organisation. Most of you dont know this and when the so-called "judgement" occurs, we shall all answer for how we caused wars!

That website is biased for Christianity. In the search of "truth" didn't you see any objective websites? If you didn't I could help you with some.

Shuu.. I am not guilty of any war biko
If there is anyone who is guilty of war then we should start with off with
Adolf Hitler angry

.. + seems you don't know much about Christianity.. Else you won't be calling it a religion.

"I have never seen any man who accepted Christ and regretted it" cool
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

So sorry for the wrong spellings
My keyboard already saved it that way.. He he

You once said you believe there is a God
There is a man
There is a relationship between God and man
Now you are saying ARMOC dosent have a god which you believe in shocked cheesy

Sounds like an atheist to me..! Always shooting their selves on the leg grin

Just look at all what they teach you like its mind control shocked

Sweet sis.. If you ain't gat Jesus.. Sorry is ya name shocked

It seems you are being quite illogical in your reasoning!
I believe in God! It must not be a Christian God or the God of Redeemed, the God of Winners, etc as some of you love to say.

Following this logic, it seems you lack the basic faculty to deduce and infer. If you are a graduate or a student, you must have gone through GST Philosophy and Logic.

Talking about Jesus again, I repeat:

If Jesus believed in what you do, I dont think a religion would evolve after him.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
selfmadeOLX:
Shuu.. I am not guilty of any war biko
If there is anyone who is guilty of war then we should start with off with
Adolf Hitler angry

.. + seems you don't know much about Christianity.. Else you won't be calling it a religion.

"I have never seen any man who accepted Christ and regretted it" cool

The problem here is simple understanding. What do you understand by WAR? Anyone who starts off discontent or squabble has started WAR!
Christianity is a RELIGION! I repeat, A RELIGION! Not just a RELIGION but one is a myriad of others! EVen in Nigeria, Christianity competes with Islam and ATR. Dont feel so important or special because you are a Christian! Muslims are special too, ATR adherents are also special! They all worship the same GOD in their own understanding! Even Atheists are special! Their belief in no God is a faith most Christians will NEVER have in their God!

As for your quotation and in line with what I have earlier iterated, I repeat again:

Learn to be tolerant. Every one must not be a Jesus freak in other to be good and live a healthy life just as everyone must not be a Rosicrucian to do so. Allow people to believe in what they want. God gave man FREEWILL for a reason. Taking FREEWILL from a man in the name of religion is WAR!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
jasysandra:

It seems you are being quite illogical in your reasoning!
I believe in God! It must not be a Christian God or the God of Redeemed, the God of Winners, etc as some of you love to say.

Following this logic, it seems you lack the basic faculty to deduce and infer. If you are a graduate or a student, you must have gone through GST Philosophy and Logic.

Talking about Jesus again, I repeat:

If Jesus believed in what you do, I dont think a religion would evolve after him.

If you like be guilty of war.. Well thats non of my business

Warrin concern me concern God of oyedepo abi God of papa

I am talking of Jehovah.. YAWH.. ELOHIM..!

The truth doesn’t need GST philosophy and logic before it can be told.

Stop all these I believe in god.. Which god undecided
You couldn't even mention His faithful name because you don't believe in him.. Simple.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by jasysandra(f): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
selfmadeOLX:

If you like be guilty of war.. Well thats non of my business

Warrin concern me concern God of oyedepo abi God of papa

I am talking of Jehovah.. YAWH.. ELOHIM..!

Stop all these I believe in god undecided
You couldn't even mention His faithful name because you don't believe in him.. Simple.

God is called several names in various cultures and belief systems. In my culture, it is called Oghene! In AMORC, GOD is simply GOD! We dont color it with any other name. Simple!!!

When we pray we say; "God of my heart, God of my realisation"!

If you do not like this, tolerate it. If you cant tolerate it, ignore it. If you cant ignore it, control yourself in other not to start up a WAR! He who starts WAR must repay his karmic debt.

To also correct your misconception, one needs basic logic in life. If you lack it, you lack "common sense".

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by cocu25(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pls... I want to join... Location?
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin grin grin

Study to show thyself approved.. Thank you Lord Jesus
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Kennitrust(m): 11:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigneorapz:
so to practice what's in the menograph is now satanic to u?..do u even know what is metaphysics? This bible thing has really affected ur sense of reason no disrespect, but u still got alot to learn. Stop condemin people's organisation
U this op. u re mentally imbalance. U came for advice and now u re castigating those u think could help u to understand the falling trend u re dancing on. if u know what to do, do it and stop coming here to seek for those who will response to this ur supposed fake thread.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2015
jasysandra:

The problem here is simple understanding. What do you understand by WAR? Anyone who starts off discontent or squabble has started WAR!
Christianity is a RELIGION! I repeat, A RELIGION! Not just a RELIGION but one is a myriad of others! EVen in Nigeria, Christianity competes with Islam and ATR. Dont feel so important or special because you are a Christian! Muslims are special too, ATR adherents are also special! They all worship the same GOD in their own understanding! Even Atheists are special! Their belief in no God is a faith most Christians will NEVER have in their God!

As for your quotation and in line with what I have earlier iterated, I repeat again:

Learn to be tolerant. Every one must not be a Jesus freak in other to be good and live a healthy life just as everyone must not be a Rosicrucian to do so. Allow people to believe in what they want. God gave man FREEWILL for a reason. Taking FREEWILL from a man in the name of religion is WAR!

You see.. This "believe what you want to believe lemme believe what I want to believe" is actually satans theme.. And he gas given you an anthem to always recite when ever there is a contradiction "the war thing" lol

Everyone is special.. Thats why as filth ad we are in our sins, Jesus saw value in us and gave his life not for the church, but for the whole world.. John 3:16 explains that quite well.

I respect peoples believe.. Culture, tradition or religion..! 100% but that does not make it the truth..
And not accepting it does not make me a war practitioner.

Thats why I said. There is but one truth and not many truths..
Work on that..!

And for you to call Christianity a religion.. Chai lwkm.. It seals the fact that you need saving.. Seriously cheesy
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Kennitrust:
U this op. u re mentally imbalance. U came for advice and now u re castigating those u think could help u to understand the falling trend u re dancing on. if u know what to do, do it and stop coming here to seek for those who will response to this ur supposed fake thread.

Don't mind the OP joor.. He was high on some expired oshogbo weed tonight grin grin
I am sure he has soaked some cold garri.. To stay calm cheesy
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2015
jasysandra:

God is called several names in various cultures and belief systems. In my culture, it is called Oghene! In AMORC, GOD is simply GOD! We dont color it with any other name. Simple!!!

When we pray we say; "God of my heart, God of my realisation"!

If you do not like this, tolerate it. If you cant tolerate it, ignore it. If you cant ignore it, control yourself in other not to start up a WAR! He who starts WAR must repay his karmic debt.

To also correct your misconception, one needs basic logic in life. If you lack it, you lack "common sense".

This WAR keeps pooping up like an annoying advert
Kilode.. God is Love even to those who hates Him.. ARMOC teaches war.. Crystal clear grin
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 20, 2015
jasysandra:

This is a fact that has been repeated times without number! Over and over again! AMORC doesnt give financial gains! In fact, real Rosicrucians are poor because they understand that wealth is a karmic burden that must be dealt with in our soul's continual evolution! As for all the other things you've said, you are only being a religious person, I UNDERSTAND THAT!
u comment knowledgeably, are u a member? Out of curiosity, I mistakenly check ur Dp, wow I saw pretty figure, don't date urself o, I will date u. 'wink'
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:25am On Dec 20, 2015
All these ARMOC trash is all based on human wisdom
Which God himself tells us it is foolishness unto him.

Self acclaimed /proclaimed rithousness which ARMOC teaches
Which God himself tell us that it is like fealty rags before him..

I urge you today to make the right decisions.. Choices
ARMOC will not wash away your sins..! Sin can not conquer sin.. They will try but they can't.. Only Christ can amd will..!
God be with Us..
Shalom..!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by LoveDecay(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2015
lonelydora:
Follow your heart........

1. Join him in AMORC and you will graduate with a 1st class or high 2.1. They read a lot and understand too.

2. Join him in AMORC and you will not hustle to be gainfully employed in any organisation of your choice. They are highly connected.

3. Join him in AMORC and you will start seeing life in a different way. They believe in law of Karma.

4. I don't know whether they are good or bad as you asked, but i prefer their way of doing things to most churches.

I am NOT a member but have a friend who is a member. If i knew what i know now when i was in school.......MAYBE i would have joined. I love the way they see and live life.

Choose a life of prosperity or poverty and regret , a legacy which ur offspring are sure to inherit.

Nobody should tell you how to live your life. Make or choices and live with. There is no right or wrongs only "context".
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by Unionised(m): 12:37am On Dec 20, 2015
Classicman47:

How is this an advice

You ask me...
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by elidi(m): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2015
I had the Same experience many years ago but one day I stood in front of my aunt husband and told him that faithful sunday that I am no more attending amorc again and I got a very hot slap which I am still enjoying till today. that slap gave me freedom and ever since then I attend my own church. you have to stand for something

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:39am On Dec 20, 2015
LoveDecay:

Choose a life of prosperity or poverty and regret , a legacy which ur offspring are sure to inherit.

Nobody should tell you how to live your life. Make or choices and live with. [/b]There is no right or wrongs only "context"[b].

So if I slit your throat at the middle of the night with my lebe in cold blood grin what are we going to call that.."Context"..? shocked
You've gat to be kidding me grin
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by bummyla(m): 12:46am On Dec 20, 2015
If AMORC is a church, why are you afraid to attend and belong? Guy don't deceive yourself. All is not about money! what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and looses his soul! (Mark 8:36) Heaven is real! So Also is hell! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by bobkezel(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Atimes i wonder if christians have brains or not. I no know the kind juju wey dem use brainwash them.
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:58am On Dec 20, 2015
dancok:
u comment knowledgeably, are u a member? Out of curiosity, I mistakenly check ur Dp, wow I saw pretty figure, don't date urself o, I will date u. 'wink'

See this one grin grin trying to impress
Your moniker says it all.. Lol
Re: My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:04am On Dec 20, 2015
bobkezel:
Atimes i wonder if christians have brains or not. I no know the kind juju wey dem use brainwash them.

Like the one they used to brainwash ARMOC abi.. Lol
We view things from a heavenly perspective brother.. cool

I repeat
I have never seen a man who accepted Christ and regretted it.

Christianity that have been since the creation of man (relationship between man and God) and has survived anything there is to survive through out the ages, even extinction.. You want to use ARMOC of 1905 here to compare grin

Nna PARK WELL ma dey see ya break light..!

Ma go continue my research on CERN

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.