Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place (46429 Views)

Lady Taking Selfie Mistakingly Captures Unclad Guy Defecating (photo) / (ladies) Tips To Make Him Love You Alone / Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Trendishine:
o boy, close ur mouth, pocket ur fingers n listen to the gurl, u dnt know how they feel,n dnt know completely how they roll, so jst leave it at that. even if you know, just shut f*ck up...its sh*it shes talking abt here, her secret shes sharing n how are fellow gender cld go abt it, incase they are in certain dilemma as she suggested, y not enjoy it or swerve if u like...is it neccesary u talk. or even go as far as arguing,or do u jst want 2 be noticed?.. didnt she say its a ladies thread. y u no wan come respect urself n stop falling ur hand like one teen boy on pencil jean...na u dey shit? grin grin grin..see as u dey Analise mess n shit 4 a lady's thread. besides the Bea make sense n some ladies might luv it..."uv not met any lady that forms to shit", does that mean they are no ladies like that? on one reason or the other... even if they dnt form it in certain circumstances......ur type no dey see beyond ur nose. yet u too pokenose.... grin grin grin.. (u don make my rhyme sef) mtcheww... cool.. *puts on a dark spec n walks out*.. smh.... som dudes on Nairaland

*falls down from mango tree* lwtmf!! grin

Cutehector don die o. y u dey analyze mess and shiit for my thread na?? undecided tongue
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by jarfarchiks(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Shiit is shiit, Dem no dey form for Shiit . . .anywhere e hold u just "Drop it like it's hot" angry
As d saying goes shiit happens undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by rugged7(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nnemuka:
my boyfriend enjoys watching me poo, says the smell makes him love me the more.

grin

The fvck? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by flokii: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
if she like make she no chop... na bread and ewa agoyin I go offer am grin
btw if you can't fart or poo in my presence, where else?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by drkamaldeenn: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
8. Please flush....don't leave poop behind....
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by kandiikane(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
And this is why men will think you aren't shyt! You don't want to be seen as human, why should you be treated like one? Might as well go close up your anus, so he won't see it to know you really do poo. Mtchew!
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Trendishine: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
lol..... im story no swt sef[quote author=Abbykem post=41158970][/quote]
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by hardychris(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

We ladies are complicated grin

this is nt jx a friend, this is our boyfriend.
girls myt come here bashing me, buh some of them do worse. so dnt look at me lyk dat
Angee I feel you, u are right I don't believe fine guls do poopoo, meanwhile na dia poopoo dey smell pass, small bad smell I'm not even talking of odour from a gul is a big turn off for me.

Ladies please try carry an odour control like hand sanitizer because of poopoo because na una eat pass and na una dey shit pass. Lol... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
For her to be hiding pooing for me,that means there are so many things she will be hiding.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Trendishine:
lol..... im story no swt sef
What is he saying
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by LoveJesus87(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
OkeEsibe:
nawa ooooo

wetin i nr go si 4 nairaland
grin

buh na girls' poo smell pax grin
Seconded. grin[quote author=OkeEsibe post=41155657]nawa ooooo

grin
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by noblegrex: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
First of all, this thread is for the ladies only!! Guys are banned from seeing this thread!

We all know that ladies feel disturbed and extremely uncomfortable defecating( in other words, poopooing.. shittinq, waheva you call it) in the boyfriend's place.
You know girls are seen as clean, un-shitttting human beings, and some guys think girls don't poo(seriously!)
So you might feel somehow pooing when ur with ur bf, I do.
faeces smell so disgusting, and its just a turn off for most guys. The fact that he knows ur in the toilet taking a dump is so embarrassing! despite the fact that all human beings poop, which we all know (including guys), it would still be nice and comforting to think we are unshittable grin

so if you've not gotten to that 'we-can-shiitt-infront-of-eachother' level in ur relationship, these tips are for you, I use them, and they work for me(I hope) smiley

1 Make sure you do all ur toilet business at home bfor going to his house. if u can't do this, then keep reading

2 NEVER EAT EGG, BEANS AND PAWPAW BFOR GOING TO HIS HOUSE. don't ask me why please sad

3 If u want to poo, and you're pressed, put on the shower or sink tap to mask the sound of your pooing.

4 Always carry a good air freshener with u. so after pooing, you spray it and open the window

5 You can lie to your boyfriend that ur sweating and u want to shower. but make sure u shower afterwards to avoid suspicion smiley

6 put on a song, raise the volume to the loudest, and be singing along to mask the sound

7 Do not leave the toilet immediately!!! stay till the smell z gone.

add yours if u got any smiley
I know this might seem childish to y'all, buh waheva angry

And those planning to attack me, y'all gonna be secretly practicing itangry

no hating!
humm!if my girl is hidding this from me then I think I have to start looking elsewhere,even if that's the only thing.it speaks volume to me than you understand.if I don't know fine,but as soon as I notice she's doint it deliberately,then I'm afraid.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by tr3y(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
OP boyfriend must be from mars to think women don't shit.

Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by daveP(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Seriously

this thread is all about shit and poop?

Buhari caused this
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Trendishine: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
any how wey u fine reach bea, no fart abi mess for my houz like dat abeg..na beg i dey beg u.. angry angry , no be fight.. .
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Angie haba.. I cant believ this is comin from you.. Whats thr in pooing in a friend's house... Jeeex! Is it not girls who get pressed on the highway dat go into the bush to go and shiiitttt... Shoutin to the driver to stop the car dah shittt is catching dem.... Den na d same babe go come form for insyd her boyfrnd house? Really?
I swear down I was in a bus with a pretty lady traveling to Ilorin and she poo for body.The driver had to wait at Ibadan and she enter a public toilet to dress herself....I can't imagined it.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Trendishine: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Abbykem:
What is he saying
i reason 4 am o my dear.. if u ask me now, who i go ask ? make we leave d guy n im story abeg..
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by iamtheconjee(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
What a senseless and disgusting topic! Hian!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by cristweeezy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
First of all, this thread is for the ladies only!! Guys are banned from seeing this thread!

We all know that ladies feel disturbed and extremely uncomfortable defecating( in other words, poopooing.. shittinq, waheva you call it) in the boyfriend's place.
You know girls are seen as clean, un-shitttting human beings, and some guys think girls don't poo(seriously!)
faeces smell so disgusting, and its just a turn off for most guys. The fact that he knows ur in the toilet taking a dump is so embarrassing! despite the fact that all human beings poop, which we all know (including guys), it would still be nice and comforting to think we are unshittable grin

so if you've not gotten to that 'we-can-shiitt-infront-of-eachother' level in ur relationship, these tips are for you, I use them, and they work for me(I hope) smiley

1 Make sure you do all ur toilet business at home bfor going to his house. if u can't do this, then keep reading

2 NEVER EAT EGG, BEANS AND PAWPAW BFOR GOING TO HIS HOUSE. don't ask me why please sad

3 If u want to poo, and you're pressed, put on the shower or sink tap to mask the sound of your pooing.

4 Always carry a good air freshener with u. so after pooing, you spray it and open the window

5 You can lie to your boyfriend that ur sweating and u want to shower. but make sure u shower afterwards to avoid suspicion smiley

6 put on a song, raise the volume to the loudest, and be singing along to mask the sound

no hating!
foolish post.... dem go dey form toosh...
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by cristweeezy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

no hating!
foolish post.... dem go dey form toosh... real boys no dey tink about say mayb dem gfs defecate or not
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by happydays1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
There are guys that gets easily irritated like me so I'll prefer she hide the fact that she wana poo. But i'll prefer she keep the place clean that I wouldn't notice any smell or stain. I'll also respect a lady that won't fart in my presence, rather take an excuse. dow, one of my babe has fart loudly it didn't smell dow she said sorry but I felt irritated. Some have fart when with friends so you can pinpoint her only suspect. Anyway for guys like me if I go to visit lady in her home, I'll take Excuse to to buy credit and look for an eatery or bank or public toilet to do my business.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Mbediogu(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

no hating!

Suppose water no run nkoo? What about pit toilet? What if toilet no come join bathroom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by wtfCode: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
na ur type we dey divorce sharperly. Because when u're married,na then u go burst that baloon of hidden secrets.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Sheks0428(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fake life leads to a fake marriage. Pls b free wit ur boyfriend it makes the relationship sweeter if he truely loves u.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by ebyoma(f): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
ERONX:
1)If u stain the edges of the W.C with your watery poo make sure you clean it with your hands
2) After flushing twice or thrice and the stubborn poo refuses to flush pick it up with your hands and hide it in your handbag grin

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by MizMyColi(f): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lolz
The thread is hilarious.

But seriously, if I can't boldy tell my Darling that I need to use the loo, then there something dysfunctional about our relationship.

#Superficialty

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by chibwike(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
prettigurl16:
Very true. I haven't gotten round to doing the poo in boyfriend's house. I certainly won't do it in front of hubby when married. There are some things that need to be done discreetly like pooing and menstruation. After all, I am an angel grin
Lmao
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by damton(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
OkeEsibe:
nawa ooooo

grin

buh na girls' poo smell pax grin

shey you don smell am before.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
This thread is making me feel like a demigod.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
This thread is making me feel like a demigod.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by sniper77(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=Abbykem post=41158970][/quote]

Why e dey always pain una when Dem talk the truth about babes. Give ur award to your boyfriend or future husband
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by sacostyles(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Drink perfume na... Or chop camphor... Tho I think ur post is a joke, yet if u do take this stuff seriously then one nice trick my mum taught me was to flush immediately after the first nugget hits the water... Apparently na the first one wey break yansh dey smell pass! Maybe hide a cup of coffee in ur bag then whip it out while in the shitting-room... If u r a smoker why not blaze up a f.ag while in the shitcan.. If not then maybe become a smoker after today...
EroticAngelina:

no hating!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.