Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place (46448 Views)

Lady Taking Selfie Mistakingly Captures Unclad Guy Defecating (photo) / (ladies) Tips To Make Him Love You Alone / Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by lepasharon(f): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Another tip also ladies,

carry some body mist in your handbag to freshen yourself up, especially after doing ur business. Victoria Secretsgot some nice fruity fragrances smiley
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by lepasharon(f): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
There is a reason why we are called ladies!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by lepasharon(f): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lolz
The thread is hilarious.

But seriously, if I can't boldy tell my Darling that I need to use the loo, then there something dysfunctional about our relationship.

#Superficialty

It depends on the stage of your relationship I guess

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by MISSNORA(f): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lol
They wouldn't undastnd ur post.The first time I pooed in my bfs house,I almost fainted cuz I was shy of him perceivn d horrific smell

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by jonny86(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
A lady that can't be comfortable and poopoo ( a natural phenomenon) is not worth a girlfriend in the first place. I really hate girls that pretends

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
End time shi********

End time post.

Fornication........ Everywhere yu go like say Na Mtn network...

We keep deceiving ourselves with English words...

End time love
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by cashdosh(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
This post is informative but at the same time unimportant in the sense that we are all human, therefore, defecating shouldn't be something to be ashamed of whenever we feel pressed! I honestly don't know when excretion became a thing most guys see as a turn off in ladies. Remember, even Don Jazzy dey shit oo grin grin
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by nd07(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
of a truth, Angelina is right in ds thread. Women r symbols of beauty & elegance & its not a good flow associating them with messy part of life. guys u can imaging seeing d menstrual pad of either ur wife or fiancée. no real woman will ever allow that. even my wife knows how disgusted I feel seeing her poo. though we know women, like every other human do poo but that doesn't make it go well seeing them do that. women r more appreciable when secretes like that r kept tightly from us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by mikolo80: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
INTROVERT:
wtf....

if you can't do it freely in your bfs house then sorry is your name...
we May not agree on buhari but thumbs up
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by vislabraye(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
First of all, this thread is for the ladies only!! Guys are banned from seeing this thread!

We all know that ladies feel disturbed and extremely uncomfortable defecating( in other words, poopooing.. shittinq, waheva you call it) in the boyfriend's place.
You know girls are seen as clean, un-shitttting human beings, and some guys think girls don't poo(seriously!)
So you might feel somehow pooing when ur with ur bf, I do.
faeces smell so disgusting, and its just a turn off for most guys. The fact that he knows ur in the toilet taking a dump is so embarrassing! despite the fact that all human beings poop, which we all know (including guys), it would still be nice and comforting to think we are unshittable grin

so if you've not gotten to that 'we-can-shiitt-infront-of-eachother' level in ur relationship, these tips are for you, I use them, and they work for me(I hope) smiley

1 Make sure you do all ur toilet business at home bfor going to his house. if u can't do this, then keep reading

2 NEVER EAT EGG, BEANS AND PAWPAW BFOR GOING TO HIS HOUSE. don't ask me why please sad

3 If u want to poo, and you're pressed, put on the shower or sink tap to mask the sound of your pooing.

4 Always carry a good air freshener with u. so after pooing, you spray it and open the window

5 You can lie to your boyfriend that ur sweating and u want to shower. but make sure u shower afterwards to avoid suspicion smiley

6 put on a song, raise the volume to the loudest, and be singing along to mask the sound

7 Do not leave the toilet immediately!!! stay till the smell z gone.

add yours if u got any smiley
I know this might seem childish to y'all, buh waheva angry

And those planning to attack me, y'all gonna be secretly practicing itangry

no hating!

What if it's a toilet without bathroom. What will you do then ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by jrerico1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
MISSNORA:
They wouldn't undastnd ur post.The first time I pooed in my bfs house,I almost fainted cuz I was shy of him perceivn d horrific smell
nawa for your belle o

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Omg!...this is really funny grin grin
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
lepasharon:
There is such a thing as courtesy.I only sh1t in my own house!
if I were your bf, so you mean you can't poo in my house? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
baby124:
If your boyfriend cannot survive the smell of your shi*t and still love you. You have not found your husband. Hahahaha.
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha cheesy

I don use laf wake my people ooooo cheesy
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Lordnewton1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
First of all, this thread is for the ladies only!! Guys are banned from seeing this thread! if i hear grin grin

when ever she does any of this i will know she wants to poo... got ya!!! grin

by the way girls shit de small like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

what of we wey dey stay one room and the toilet dey anoda place how e take concern us?
hahaha cheesy
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by tosyne2much(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Lol. Very funny...Some ppl might find it useful, though.
Madam, you are not exempted cheesy
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
First of all, this thread is for the ladies only!! Guys are banned from seeing this thread!

We all know that ladies feel disturbed and extremely uncomfortable defecating( in other words, poopooing.. shittinq, waheva you call it) in the boyfriend's place.
You know girls are seen as clean, un-shitttting human beings, and some guys think girls don't poo(seriously!)
So you might feel somehow pooing when ur with ur bf, I do.
faeces smell so disgusting, and its just a turn off for most guys. The fact that he knows ur in the toilet taking a dump is so embarrassing! despite the fact that all human beings poop, which we all know (including guys), it would still be nice and comforting to think we are unshittable grin

so if you've not gotten to that 'we-can-shiitt-infront-of-eachother' level in ur relationship, these tips are for you, I use them, and they work for me(I hope) smiley

1 Make sure you do all ur toilet business at home bfor going to his house. if u can't do this, then keep reading

2 NEVER EAT EGG, BEANS AND PAWPAW BFOR GOING TO HIS HOUSE. don't ask me why please sad

3 If u want to poo, and you're pressed, put on the shower or sink tap to mask the sound of your pooing.

4 Always carry a good air freshener with u. so after pooing, you spray it and open the window

5 You can lie to your boyfriend that ur sweating and u want to shower. but make sure u shower afterwards to avoid suspicion smiley

6 put on a song, raise the volume to the loudest, and be singing along to mask the sound

7 Do not leave the toilet immediately!!! stay till the smell z gone.

add yours if u got any smiley
I know this might seem childish to y'all, buh waheva angry

And those planning to attack me, y'all gonna be secretly practicing itangry

no hating!
carry nylon bag, in case u don't feel comfortable in his toilet then shlt in the bag and hide it behind the door.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Madam, you are not exempted cheesy

I am o! Very much exempted.
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by ArchitGreen(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
what if he stays in the common lasgidi face me I face u no toilet facility ...lol
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by tosyne2much(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
I just can't imagine how funny a relationship would be if my gf starts acting dis drama just to look Behind

Many people are in relationships only a sizeable number of them truly understand what it entails
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I am o! Very much exempted.
See as you look toosh on ur dp

Looking at your dp, one could be doubting if you poo tongue
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Jayne07(f): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Keneking:
angry

- use water to cleanse the parts instead of tissue.
- flush and clean the holden cabin with brush
- maintain the facilities cleaner than you met them.
- discharge all pads properly, wrap in a nylon and tuck into your bag.
- use a bathroom slippers and not your shoes
- if it is a "shalanga" type of toilet, ensure you have enough water to flush the floor and use broom to clean up.

Your ability to keep the small room tidy after use would be added point on your housekeeping abilities.
Lol. Shalanga

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Jayne07(f): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:
carry nylon bag, in case u don't feel comfortable in his toilet then shlt in the bag and hide it behind the door.
Wtf

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
See as you look toosh on ur dp

Looking at your dp, one could be doubting if you poo tongue
Thanks. grin
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Codyt(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Shiit is shiit, Dem no dey form for Shiit . . .anywhere e hold u just "Drop it like it's hot" angry
Nkwam!! Chai grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Una no go kill person o cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by davidsgal(f): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
3 nd 6 got me laughing..... Buh now we re in d level of shiite I shiite..... We dy drag toilet self.... Lol....
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by davidsgal(f): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jayne07:
Wtf
shocked
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by Silvereze(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
What a load of craps................

I think every shit is now posted on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by bummyla(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place by McTobe(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
misspicy:
I guess there is list for everything on nairaland now lipsrsealed
I know for sure where to find u anytime, anyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will You Eat This Food Prepared By Your Enemy? / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.