Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk (3544 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk / Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by neutrotoba(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
So yeah, here is a counter thread to naughtynaughty's thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2805676/guys-come-house-annoying-talk

That is one very annoying thread!!

I've got to admit, i'm sometimes guilty of 'innocently' inviting a girl I JUST MET over to my house because I can't think of a venue where i'd be more comfortable with a lady I JUST MET

Let's not deviate, the actual purpose of this thread is to feed naughtynaughty and her likes a dose of their own pill.

It's cool to take bae out every now and then and spoil her with expensive treats. Even at that, Bae wouldn't be the one to request or demand it!! But when a total stranger that i had just exchanged digits with the previous day responds with "let's meet at a cool spot" (which could only mean one thing; 'take me out') to my innocent "i'd like to see you" statement, that's a huge turn off for me

Come ooooon, why are you all like that? Show some class!!!!

That's like begging!!!!!!!

Am I the only one that experiences this?
Am I the only one that prefers meeting at MY HOUSE? Guys?

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by tintingz(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lol... Incase sha cheesy
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nova15: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Make i buy this 2 plots if land 1st
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by vizkiz: 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
you are the only one oh... All the girls I have been chatting with want to come to my house. Most of them will even prefer us being alone sef. undecided
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by missdebs(f): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
we love to gain trust before jumping into ur room Mr. and a public place seems appropriate for that, if u don't like that goan look for olosho. simple
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by SINNZ(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Doesn't look like fp material... Buh I'll place my bet anyway.
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nova15: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:
you are the only one oh... All the girls I have been chatting with want to come to my house. Most of them will even prefer us being alone sef. undecided

Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
As in.
I stopped going all out on a date.
She can come to my house anytime she's ready.
I'll cook her a nice meal if she's that hungry.
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nova15: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
missdebs:
we love to gain trust before jumping into ur room Mr. and a public place seems appropriate for that
The bus park is a public place, the streets are public places

Why must it be an eatery, or somewhere to spend his money?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by iceberylin(m): 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
Was expecting a reasonable counter thread... angry
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by neutrotoba(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
missdebs:
we love to gain trust before jumping into ur room Mr. and a public place seems appropriate for that, if u don't like that goan look for olosho. simple

Olosho dey write am for head?

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by purplecoco(f): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
You meet the wrong girls grin

No girl in her right mind will tell you that. It only happens only if she tries to avoid coming to your house. Idk why y'all getting mad over this. It's so easy! If you don't want to meet at a spot, say No grin blee...
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by skyface00(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lolz 1st date shouldn't be at home, every matured and classy guys, don't ask a lady on 1st date to come to his house.

My own definition of a guy that always asked a lady to come to the house

1 chop and run
2 broke who don't have money to hang out
3 boring guy who thinking nothing but sex
4 smart nigga who doesn't have enough patient to play love story

Don't attack me ok, I am also a guy like you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by neutrotoba(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
purplecoco:

No girl in her right mind will tell you that. It only happens only if she tries to avoid coming to your house. Idk why y'all getting mad over this. It's so easy! If don't want to meet at a spot, say No grin blee...

When you say no, you lose rep!!! Got it?
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Dongorgon5(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by ronald4lif(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
missdebs:

True is good to first hang out on a public arena, get to know the person and build up trust before visiting them. Nice idea. However, from the tone of the OP I think his grudge is that the refreshment bills rest on the man's shoulder alone. Perhaps, if the bills was split him and most guys won't bother. How do you react to the fact that all bills are usually paid by the guys and why should it be so?

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by missKiffy(f): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Counter thread undecided
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Richiy(f): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
OP not every thread needs a counter thread.
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by neutrotoba(m): 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
skyface00:
Lolz 1st date shouldn't be at home, every matured and classy guys, don't ask a lady on 1st date to come to your house.

My own definition of a guy that always asked a lady to come to the house

1 chop and run
2 broke who don't have money to hang out
3 boring guy who thinking nothing buy sex
4 smart nigga who doesn't have enough patient to play love story

Don't attack me ok, I am also a guy like you

Yhu be guy yhu cme dey leak secrets You and Steve Harvey ehn..
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lol
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by neutrotoba(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Richiy:
OP not every thread needs a counter thread.

Says rule number what?
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Richiy(f): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
neutrotoba:

Says rule number what?
Says rule number common sense
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by skyface00(m): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lolz just being sincere ni brov! But sorry sir

neutrotoba:

Yhu be guy yhu cme dey leak secrets You and Steve Harvey ehn..
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
purplecoco:

No girl in her right mind will tell you that. It only happens only if she tries to avoid coming to your house. Idk why y'all getting mad over this. It's so easy! If you don't want to meet at a spot, say No grin blee...
what kinda spot anyways? tongue tongue
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by missdebs(f): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nova15:

The bus park is a public place, the streets are public places

Why must it be an eatery, or somewhere to spend his money?
u sure won't like the cacophony of noise disturb our romantic talk *wink*
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by purplecoco(f): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
neutrotoba:

When you say no, you lose rep!!! Got it?
Then why won't you meet at a cool spot? Is it because of the dough? Why?
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by neutrotoba(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Richiy:

Says rule number common sense

Swerve

*'common sense' is a phrase
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by OlufemiWhit(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Na xo 1 babe tell me sef recently make we meet for resturant cos it's d 1st time.....she no even talk place wey close....I sharple let am know....if no be my house.....ByeBye
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by haryomikun(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
This post gonn' make front page.
Seen two counter threads already :p
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nova15: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
missdebs:
u sure won't like the cacophony of noise disturb our romantic talk *wink*

I've neva seen a noiseless eatery.

It's always filled with ppl too
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Richiy(f): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
neutrotoba:

Swerve
The truth always hurts tongue
Even folks no dey agree with you.
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by neutrotoba(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Richiy:

The truth always hurts tongue

Even folks no dey agree with you.

Alright now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[PICS] WTF?! Naija Lecturer Having S3x With Female Student On Office Desk! / My Husband Bought An Iphone 6 For Our Housemaid - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.