Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk (3556 Views)

Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk / Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by purplecoco(f): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what kinda spot anyways? tongue tongue
So many spots mister... So many.
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
neutrotoba:
So yeah, here is a counter thread to naughtynaughty's thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2805676/guys-come-house-annoying-talk

That is one very annoying thread!!

I've got to admit, i'm sometimes guilty of 'innocently' inviting a girl I JUST MET over to my house because I can't think of a venue where i'd be more comfortable with a lady I JUST MET

Let's not deviate, the actual purpose of this thread is to feed naughtynaughty and her likes a dose of their own pill.

It's cool to take bae out every now and then and spoil her with expensive treats. Even at that, Bae wouldn't be the one to request or demand it!! But when a total stranger that i had just exchanged digits with the previous day responds with "let's meet at a cool spot" (which could only mean one thing; 'take me out') to my innocent "i'd like to see you" statement, that's a huge turn off for me

Come ooooon, why are you all like that? Show some class!!!!

That's like begging!!!!!!!

Am I the only one that experiences this?
Am I the only one that prefers meeting at MY HOUSE? Guys?

Cc lalasticlala
A stranger wunt jxt tel u 'let's meet @a cool spot' xcpt u tel her to 'let's meet' or 'whr can we meet' or 'cn we meet @my place? Derz rili nfin to argue abt here. Stop tellin a lady wu isn't ur babe xpecially strangrs to come ova to ur place its gves a wrong impression abt d guy, xcpt if its fr sme imprtnt or official stuff.

Plus d annoyn thing is most of dis guys dnt hav gud intention for invitin u ova, If I haven't read multiple situations
where a lady was raped and was also
blamed for agreeing to go to the guy's
house in the first place, I'd believe
those who say they have no ulterior
motives when they invite you to their
house.
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
purplecoco:
even the G spot? wink
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Emac34: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lol.bt ladies wicked ooo
The prefer going to an eatery to finish the guys change
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by ERONX(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by neutrotoba(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
naughtynaughty:
A stranger wunt jxt tel u 'let's meet @a cool spot' xcpt u tel her to 'let's meet' or 'whr can we meet' or 'cn we meet @my place? Derz rili nfin to argue abt here. Stop tellin a lady wu isn't ur babe xpecially strangrs to come ova to ur place its gves a wrong impression abt d guy, xcpt if its fr sme imprtnt or official stuff.

Plus d annoyn thing is most of dis guys dnt hav gud intention for invitin u ova, If I haven't read multiple situations
house.

you don't have to agree everytime someone invites you over, yeah, to avoid rape stay in your house. What i'm against is you coming on nairaland to chastise everyone that invites ladies to their house, some of us are not rapists!
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Emac34: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
purplecoco:
U ladies sometimes prefers eatery or ice cream joint why not bus stop or any order place
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by purplecoco(f): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
even the G spot? wink
One naughty fellow spotted.
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by purplecoco(f): 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Emac34:

U ladies sometimes prefers eatery or ice cream joint why not bus stop or any order place
You know I actually prefer to meet at a park cheesy

Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
The expected counter thread has arrived cheesy

OP, abeg send me your bank account details cool
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
purplecoco:
One naughty fellow spotted.
undecided angry tell me you don't like naught and I'll show you a Muslim who likes pork
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Emac34: 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
purplecoco:
You know I actually prefer to meet at a park cheesy

Mah hear
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Emac34: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
The expected counter thread has arrived cheesy

OP, abeg send me your bank account details cool
So u were xpectin it
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Emac34:

So u were xpectin it
Of course bro. I was expecting somebody to counter her thread cheesy
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by hardebayho(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
naughtynaughty:

house.
Your points strong ooo... It's almost undebatable sef... ALMOST

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Emac34: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Of course bro. I was expecting somebody to counter her thread cheesy
so here we go
Thanks to the OP
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by joseph1832(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
skyface00:
Lolz 1st date shouldn't be at home, every matured and classy guys, don't ask a lady on 1st date to come to his house.

My own definition of a guy that always asked a lady to come to the house

1 chop and run
2 broke who don't have money to hang out
3 boring guy who thinking nothing but sex
4 smart nigga who doesn't have enough patient to play love story

Don't attack me ok, I am also a guy like you

What about a guy who ask a girl to meet him in a hotel? Or course you know some hotels don't come cheap and if the guy play his card right, then... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by mekonglobal(m): 12:09am On Dec 20, 2015
And heats goes on lets see who wins it....
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 20, 2015
It's not bad idea for a date to meet at an eatery as long as both parties pay for their own food.
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Joy1706(f): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2015
Nova15:

The bus park is a public place, the streets are public places

Why must it be an eatery, or somewhere to spend his money?
Pls don't insult us abeg. I know how many times I have taken a guy out and handled the bill.
So you want to stand at a bus park on a 1st date to get to know a lady? Mstchewww
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Joy1706(f): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2015
OlufemiWhit:
Na xo 1 babe tell me sef recently make we meet for resturant cos it's d 1st time.....she no even talk place wey close....I sharple let am know....if no be my house.....ByeBye
As if ur some prize. Good riddance to bad rubbish as far as I'm concerned
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nova15: 12:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Joy1706:

Pls don't insult us abeg. I know how many times I have taken a guy out and handled the bill.
So you want to stand at a bus park on a 1st date to get to know a lady? Mstchewww

Na fight? shocked
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Neverquit(f): 4:08am On Dec 20, 2015
In this day and age of rituals and rape angry. Ladies if una go, and something happens, be prepared to be abused, mocked, and insulted.

In the civilized world, a first date is usually in the public. You guys sef, una no no the kin girl sef. Una no no whether na mami water she be. I piri all of una.

Simple solution: guys, stop running after broke and cheap girls that won't split the bill with you. Also, ladies, stop going after broke guys that will tell the whole world how they spent 100 naira on you.
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by missangela: 6:56am On Dec 20, 2015
neutrotoba:
So yeah, here is a counter thread to naughtynaughty's thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2805676/guys-come-house-annoying-talk

I've got to admit, i'm sometimes guilty of 'innocently' inviting a girl I JUST MET over to my house because I can't think of a venue where i'd be more comfortable with a lady I JUST MET

Let's not deviate, the actual purpose of this thread is to feed naughtynaughty and her likes a dose of their own pill.

It's cool to take bae out every now and then and spoil her with expensive treats. Even at that, Bae wouldn't be the one to request or demand it!! But when a total stranger that i had just exchanged digits with the previous day responds with "let's meet at a cool spot" (which could only mean one thing; 'take me out') to my innocent "i'd like to see you" statement, that's a huge turn off for me

Cc lalasticlala

Op,advice all your sisters to be visiting guys they barely know in their houses!
Most times those guys that look gentle and harmless are die-hard rapists,a lady have to be extra careful.Infact any lady that visits the home of a guy she barely knows is simply RISKING HER LIFE.
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2015
neutrotoba:

Cc lalasticlala
LOL, these biches can't get me either. There's this particular girl who I gave my digits, thinking that she wanted me to explain some certain things to her, till she called me, said; lets meet at a cool place.

I began to laugh on phone and told her, sorry, I'm not interested. Why not ask another guy to join you? She got angry and hung up and later sent me a text that I hated her. grin

If only guys could stop thinking about sex all the time, then it's easy to avoid biches.
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by neutrotoba(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2015
missangela:

Op,advice all your sisters to be visiting guys they barely know in their houses!
Most times those guys that look gentle and harmless are die-hard rapists,a lady have to be extra careful.Infact any lady that visits the home of a guy she barely knows is simply RISKING HER LIFE.

I don't have a sis that's single, will you be my sis?
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Emac34: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2015
Love Machine:
It's not bad idea for a date to meet at an eatery as long as both parties pay for their own food.
nd who told u she will pay 4 her food
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by skyface00(m): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Such guys goes under my no 4 lolx

joseph1832:
What about a guy who ask a girl to meet him in a hotel? Or course you know some hotels don't come cheap and if the guy play his card right, then... grin grin
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by malonephill(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2015
skyface00:
Lolz 1st date shouldn't be at home, every matured and classy guys, don't ask a lady on 1st date to come to his house.

My own definition of a guy that always asked a lady to come to the house

1 chop and run
2 broke who don't have money to hang out
3 boring guy who thinking nothing but sex
4 smart nigga who doesn't have enough patient to play love story

Don't attack me ok, I am also a guy like you

is it only boring guy that think of sex?
Inviting babe to your house doesn't mean you're broke, what of those that booked hotel, are they also broke?

Smart guyz don't inviting girls to their house even if at all he want to chop N run there is a way they do it, but you say dunce niggaz that roll with b*tches
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by Maxi112: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2015
this argument has no base.... this is not d canter thread I ws waiting for
Re: Girls And Their Annoying "Let's Meet At A Cool Spot" Talk by israelbenzion: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Joy1706:
I know how many times I have taken a guy out and handled the bill.
Aunty you can lie o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Wear Panties – Baby Blanche / Counter Thrend: 5 Things Guys Fail To Observe When They Meet A Lady / Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.