Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) (23521 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 20, 2015
Keneking:
I don't see any dilemma with the issue.

Pretty straight forward'

- sack subsidy
- delete subsidy from the budget
- sack employees working on the subsidy payment analysis in NNPC
- block any protest by any groups with armed forces
- any PDP member that has objection should be dealt with accordingly

Haha Hahahhahaha....pally over funny na your name...Nice lines...Occupy 9ja...Tunde Baker and Oby will start again so BEWARE
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by frankyychiji(f): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
My brother we are not in the military regime.

In Madrid you mean? Cos in Nigeria where I live, armed forces opened fire on unarmed Ipob members who were merely jubilating for the release of their member, the same armed forces opened fire on the peaceful unarmed Shiite adherents and whisked their leaders away dead or alive! We are back to the dark days of tears, sorrow and blood! We are back to 1984!

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by madridguy(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2015
From your comment so far I know you're anti-PMB. In Buhari we trust.

frankyychiji:
In Madrid you mean? Cos in Nigeria where I live, armed forces opened fire on unarmed Ipob members who were merely jubilating for the release of their member, the same armed forces opened fire on the peaceful unarmed Shiite adherents and whisked their leaders away dead or alive! We are back to the dark days of tears, sorrow and blood! We are back to 1984!
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by frankyychiji(f): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

What has my submission got to do with Federal govt.

I'm talking about leaders; visionary and inspiring leaders.

Akpabio of Cross Rivers, from what I see, performed better than Fashola, but Fashola did well too, it could have been better though.
Akpabio was in Akwa Ibom, edit your post before the sons of anarchy would capitalize on an innocent mistake by the most erudite female NLer to derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by frankyychiji(f): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:

You are wrong! I can die for Buhari! undecided
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by okiezman(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Keneking:

Pretty straight forward'

- sack subsidy

The same way you guys stormed the field when Gej removed will be the same way we will mobilize against you guys...

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by madridguy(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2015
Okay

frankyychiji:
You are wrong! I can die for Buhari! undecided
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by MizMyColi(f): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2015
frankyychiji:
Akpabio was in Akwa Ibom, edit your post before the sons of anarchy would capital on an innocent mistake by the most erudite female NLer to derail this thread.

Thanks my dear.
I keep muddling CR and AK.
I guess it's because they speak same language and I see no difference per se.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by MizMyColi(f): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:

Is this all you can say to the submissions he raised?
Bro, do well to regain your senses.

Please don't take offence at this.
No one puts their trust in a man without being disappointed.
Take it from someone who has been there.

Except you are paid or directly benefitting from this govt.
Kindly do a honest review of your comment above and see the folly in it, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by madridguy(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2015
You are one of member that I always respect so far but you just drag yourself in the mud. Nairaland is never a boxing ring and I don't expect you to talk like the kids on this forum, is there no way you can make your point without cursing yourself ?

MizMyColi:

Kindly do a honest review of your comment above and see the folly in it, thanks.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by MizMyColi(f): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
You are one of member that I always respect so far but you just drag yourself in the mud. Nairaland is never a boxing ring and I don't expect you to talk like the kids on this forum, is there no way you can make your point without cursing yourself ?

Bro, if I meant to insult you, I would do better than what I posted up there.

If I meant to insult you, I would not plead with you not to take offence.

Do accept my unreserved apologies if you still feel offended.
Bye.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by sweatlana: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Keneking:

Pretty straight forward'

- sack subsidy

Are u alright?
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by mekonglobal(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2015
Anything that will make this country great again, just do it Mr President, but i dont subscribe to extra-judicial killing from ur security personnels.

Its my birthday! Show me some ruv!!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by jamace(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Oya, where is TAM DAVID WEST? Come and save your oga o. grin

TAM, I remember very well your vocality during GEJ regime that fuel should cost N40. Oya, come save your master now o. grin

Let not he that guides on his armour boast himself as he that puts it off.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by dBard: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2015
Keneking:

Pretty straight forward'

- sack subsidy

Wow...well thought out
Clap for yourself.......

Tyrant angry
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by philips70(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2015
Demmocrats:

When a party leader with no background knowledge, not even minister of finance or advance degree in economics is advising the government on how to run the economy that's why we are in shit hole right now.

Ignorance is a disease. Read about Tinubu's career before politics.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by dahaz(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:

Like seriously? shocked

Bubu and his change agent will never cease to amaze someborri gringringringringrin

I thought bubu was intelligent, action man, man of integrity, messiah of the World not only Nigeria and all in all?

Ma laugh small cheesycheesycheesycheesy
undecided
mz do not believe everything you read on the papers
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by ifeanyi83(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2015
Please does the NLC still exist??
What is their stand on the current fuel situation??
They've come out again to resist the proposed subsidy removal. I recall how the sold us out in 2012 and now they will come again. I'm sure this time, no one will listen to them.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by heavenlymandate: 9:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Keneking:

Pretty straight forward'

- sack subsidy

Since u are god.....
APC are showing that they lack understanding.........

So u agree there is subsity? After blaming PDP that is was just a scam. Confused fellow.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by heavenlymandate: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Don't mind them
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2015
how much would fuel go for then?
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by heavenlymandate: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
APC are showing that they lack understanding for governance.........

So u agree there is subsity? After blaming PDP that is was just a scam. Confused fellow.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by Boss13: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2015
We all understand that fuel subsidy is used to enrich few Nigerians. However, immediately the subsidy is removed, the cash savings will be used to enrich another different, if not the same, few Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by lastpage: 9:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Keneking:

Pretty straight forward'

- sack subsidy
[b]
A lot of people are not asking the right QUESTION concerning this so-called subsidy!

The "easy part" is to have a "HONEST and INDEPENDENT" person or body (with requisite knowledge) to VERIFY for NIGERIANS, what exactly is the various costs associated with PMS, from the COST of Crude that is used, to the cost of REFINEMENT, to cost of TRANSPORTATION wherever it is refined, to "acceptable margins" of Marketers ....till its gets to the Pump.

Believe me, it will surprise a lot of Nigerians to when they realize that at #87/Litre, Nigerians are paying above the "landing cost" per liter, for the fuel already so the issue of "subsidy" does not even arise but we are being scammed by these Marketers

.....and it seems Buhari is also falling for it because The Nigerian Govt lacks the capacity to transport and deliver the PMS to retail outlets in quantities that Nigerians need! Its called BLACKMAIL!!

Until Govt invests in its own infrastructure (Refinery, Bulk Transport and Distribution outlets) such that it can call the bluff of the Marketers, they will continue to hold the country hostage and coin it as "subsidy"

If it were to be a military Govt, we will simply round them up and shoot them (or put them in detention for 279 years! undecided ) while seizing their company for the benefit of the masses.

But either way it goes, Nigerians are going to be inflicted with more hardship..... undeserved hardship.

Pa Buhari, this is NOT our agreement with you, hope you remember? 2019 is not far if you dont act boldly in our favor.[/b]

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by heavenlymandate: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Boss13:
We all understand that fuel subsidy is used to enrich few Nigerians. However, immediately the subsidy is removed, the cash savings will be used to enrich another different, if not the same, few Nigerians.

May God help us all.... In nija
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by RELEASEUS: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2015
Keneking:

Pretty straight forward'

- sack subsidy
We blamed IBB or so for saying the youths of Nigeria are not responsible enough to govern, with comments like this the man was probably right...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:34am On Dec 20, 2015
Keneking:
Pretty straight forward'
- sack subsidy - delete subsidy from the budget - sack employees working on the subsidy payment analysis in NNPC - block any protest by any groups with armed forces - any PDP member that has objection should be dealt with accordingly

God punish hypocrite. oh behold our zombie..... zombie o, zombie!
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by Oblitz(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

This man has spoken well.
However, I'd like to add that there is no on-going war against corruption.

What we see daily are media trials of perceived political enemies.

The past administration engaged in some sleaze and corrupt practices, but they are gone now, and gone for good.

However, no one seems to be beaming a search light on the current administration, which might as well be perpetuating the same act we stoned the past admin for...using more sophisticated and water-tight schemes this time.

The feelers here is that as long as you're in the right camp, say and do the "right" things, you will not be hounded by the EFCC, otherwise, you're on your own.

This in itself is not a wholesome development.

once you're intelligent, anything you say makes sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by eyesofgod: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2015
frankyychiji:
Keneking I love your recommendation! But you seem to be a bit cowardly...

... I love fufu but I hate the smell.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:
Remove subsidy but don't increase fuel price. Shikena

do u even know d meaning of subsidy?
Re: Fuel Subsidy: Buhari In Dilemma (new Telegraph) by erico2k2(m): 9:37am On Dec 20, 2015
Keneking:

Pretty straight forward'

- sack subsidy
You must put party to it abi?was it not people mainly frm SW who now became APC the fault against its removal? The PDP wants it removed if the modern day apc had allowed the PDP govt of GEJ to remove it.we would be smiling by now. Rubish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebikabowei Victor "Boyloaf" Child's Dedication In Pictures / Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" / Jigawa 2023: Mustapha Lamido Emerges PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.