Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? (1134 Views)

Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by vault(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2015
fake friends everywhere .......

ladies, learn how to limit your friends to your relationships

cc. lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Girl you got two disloyal snakes out of your life. Be happy.
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by damselchinny: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2015
Some ladies are desperate to d core.some are just jealous eager to know what makes u proud concerning ur booboo,but some men are goat that can easily loose control to any she goat.the best thing is to know ur guys weak point in other for u two to coup.
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2015
Some girls are heartless mehnn, those girls that are close friends to my girlfriend, if i was a bad guy, i wud have slept with all of them.
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Mitches deserved hoes...I think babacele can relate on this... cool
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by boboLIL(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2015
Confused set of desperate humans
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Reason i dnt keep female frnds for long.once i noticed a slight change am out.
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by grad2012(f): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2015
Someone needs to be very careful with friends.
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by Babacele: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
Mitches deserved hoes...I think babacele can relate on this... cool
hmmm nawa o!
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2015
How will they even live? My friend's boyfriend. Na wa o.
Some friends no dey try at all. I'm speaking (typing) from experience.
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by vault(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2015
SPEEDEPITOME:
How will they even live? My friend's boyfriend. Na wa o.
Some friends no dey try at all. I'm speaking (typing) from experience.

must av been a bad experience ooo cry
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by misspicy(f): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2015
End time friend lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by AlienStar: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2015
:/
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by Laveda(f): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2015
My girlfriends are are all lovely. kiss
No time to snatch boyfriend undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by Lsofdk(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2015
the new girlfriend should enjoy it while it lasts. coz her sorry ass would be dumped soon. no gain in back stabbing, she loses the guy and her friend
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2015
lol. That was funny
Re: Ladies Can You Do This To Your Friend? by ivyT(f): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sh*t happens all the time..just make sure dis doesnt happen to u ladies

(1) (Reply)

Glasses!!!!!? / How Has The Fuel Scarcity Affected Your Relationship / Ladies.... With This You Shld Knw Who A Real Guy Is.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.