Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

" A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside (6321 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / Shade Said She Would Kiss Me Mouth To Mouth If And Only If... (pics) / Why Do Ladies Avoid Mouth 2 Mouth Kiss After U've Given Her A Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by numericalguy(m): 1:07am On Dec 21, 2015
Jennystyle:
Saw this picture on instagram this morning.
I know this ain't my business, seems the mom is cool with it, but I feel this is way too far trying to emulate western culture, if it were to be a stranger kissing her daughter she will tag him as a pedophile, but now that is her husband she's calling them lovers........... What do you think romancelanders As I said earlier ain't my business!

Evil and jelous OP.....

All I see is a loving and happy family. I pray to God to protect that family from evil people like the OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2016
A lot of people do this, it's usually a 1 sec kiss between father and daughter, it stops when they get older, so what would you say if you saw the video of when will Smith use to kiss his little son, jeden smith on the lips, just a light loving family kiss and the boy would away from his dad, playfully, alt ho he is now grown and that obviously doesn't happen again, this things happen and have been happening, unless you aren't open minded enough to understand family bonding and see a sinister side to it.
Re: " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2016
This should be a topic but it's here to just show you, different family understand bonding with their kids and letting them find themselves, a lot of Nigerian families do this this and a lot more don't........ Kindly Read!

Will Smith Explains Why He and Jada Pinkett-Smith Let Son Jaden Dress in Women's Clothes:::

There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to parenting. Sure, there are hundreds of books out there that promise the definitive way to raise your child, but there is no one-size-fits-all parenting advice. Perhaps we should assume there are some good, simple guidelines, though. The Golden Rule – do unto others as you’d have done unto you – is a good place to start. Be polite, compassionate, helpful. These, too, are good traits to instill in your child. I would even venture to say that an important nugget would be what Polonius said to Laertes: “To thine own self be true.”

This last one was certainly taken to heart by Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith. When asked in a BBC 1xtra interview by A.Dot about his and his wife’s parenting style, especially with regard to son Jaden’s eccentric choices, Smith stated they encourage their son to be "comfortable doing things that you could fail." He added:

Jaden is 100 percent fearless, he will do anything. As a parent it’s scary, it’s really terrifying, but he is completely willing to live and die by his artistic decisions and he doesn’t concern himself with what people think.
Finding that delicate balance between too much attention on your child, and not enough is important. But is it possible to be too hands-off?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? / Pre-wedding Pix Gone Bad / Plus Sized South African Lady Flaunts Her Curves In A Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.