Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy (6464 Views)

Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position? / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by mespusinglez(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2017
this are the words you will hardly hear from a guy.
"sorry,I am in a relationship"
true or yes guys?-
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2017
says who?

2 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
"Im a DEADBEAT DAD" angry

" I got 5 kids with 5 different mothers" angry

"Im Broke since Day 1" angry

6 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by smartty68(m): 8:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Na boy or girl dey behind that moniker sad

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2017
True. Pathological liars.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by smartty68(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:
majority but few will,
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Martin0:
majority but few will,

Yeah, but the majority ruin it for the few. Because some of us now think, if a man's lips are moving, he's probably lying about something.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by smartty68(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, but the majority ruin it for the few. Because some of us now think, if a man's lips are moving, he's probably lying about something.
I kinda like you because you're very out spoken tongue

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2017
smartty68:

I kinda like you because you're very out spoken tongue

Awwww, thanks you smiley
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Homeboiy: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2017
I be like woman to u?
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by smartty68(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww, thanks you smiley
Welcome...

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

yeah that how life is,so u see,well but I think for u specially you should know who's got inn for seriousness
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by mespusinglez(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
says who?
says mespu singlez
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2017
Martin0:
yeah that how life is,so u see,well but I think for u specially you should know who's got inn for seriousness

And how does one figure that one out, who is serious?

In the past, I dated 3 guys who turned out to be liars. The 2nd one was actually living with another woman at the time we were dating. He left his phone on the charger to go to the store. It rang several times. The caller was a woman. I didn't pick it up out of respect but I was suspicious as hell. Finally, she sent a text. I read it. That's how I found out his lies. He had left a jacket, house keys & his phone, when he left to go to the store. I took all three items & tossed them out the window. When he came back, he knocked, expecting me to open the door. I told him to go home to *girl's name* He said, please wait, let me explain. I said, no. He said, OK let me in so I can get my stuff. I said, go fetch them downstairs grin He was furious to realize I chucked his junk out the window. Weeks went & he kept trying to get the relationship back, but I was done.

3rd guy. When we met, I told him about what the 2nd one did & I specifically asked him if he had a GF, because I didn't wanna deal with another liar. The guy looked me straight in the eye & said, no. Time reveals all things, so I later found out he was also lying. His case was worse because it involved kids. Who does that! This one really hurt me. In conclusion, I take anything a man says with a grain of salt because from experience, many are incapable of telling the truth. They wanna trap you in a web of lies. Luckily for me, I can switch off emotions, the moment I realize a liar is a liar. All 3 ended in a dramatic way. The audacity was incredible, considering that they were the ones with secrets, not me!

8 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

In the past, I dated 3 guys who turned out to be liars. The 2nd one was actually living with another woman at the time we were dating. He left his phone on the charger to go to the store. It rang several times. The caller was a woman. I didn't pick it up out of respect but I was suspicious as hell. Finally, she sent a text. I read it. That's how I found out his lies. He had left a jacket, house keys & his phone, when he left to go to the store. I took all three items & tossed them out the window. When he came back, he knocked, expecting me to open the door. I told him to go home to *girl's name* He said, please wait, let me explain. I said, no. He said, OK let me in so I can get my stuff. I said, go fetch them downstairs grin He was furious to realize I chucked his junk out the window. Weeks went & he kept trying to get the relationship back, but I was done.

3rd guy. When we met, I told him about what the 2nd one did & I specifically asked him if he had a GF, because I didn't wanna deal with another liar. The guy looked me straight in the eye & said, no. Time reveals all things, so I later found out he was also lying. His case was worse because it involved kids. Who doesn't that! This one really hurt me. In conclusion, I take anything a man says with a grain of salt because from experience, many are incapable of telling the truth. They wanna trap you in a web of lies. Luckily for me, I can switch off emotions, the moment I realize a liar is a liar. All 3 ended in a dramatic way. The audacity was incredible, considering that they were the ones with secrets, not me!
jesus christ of Nazareth hmm the 3guys got my headup lemm keep reading
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmmmm have never been speechless on issues like this,this is serious now I see reason you got married to christ,waoooooo relationship infact nobody can predict it,just as I am I can't predict what my relationship may look like if I find myself in one but I just hope we can both predict what it gonna be.Hmm relationship Is seriously hard work...

2 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Lalas247(f): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2017
The TRUTH

Majority are allergic to the truth .. it's very rare to find one who is straight forward RARE

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

3rd guy. When we met, I told him about what the 2nd one did & I specifically asked him if he had a GF, because I didn't wanna deal with another liar. The guy looked me straight in the eye & said, no. Time reveals all things, so I later found out he was also lying. His case was worse because it involved kids. Who does that! This one really hurt me. In conclusion, I take anything a man says with a grain of salt because from experience, many are incapable of telling the truth. They wanna trap you in a web of lies. Luckily for me, I can switch off emotions, the moment I realize a liar is a liar. All 3 ended in a dramatic way. The audacity was incredible, considering that they were the ones with secrets, not me!
yohh seems like there ain't nothing you haven't seen when it comes to relationships shocked

I think we need to elect you to serve as the president of Nairaland's Romance Land Division
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Jayceon:
yohh seems like there ain't nothing you haven't seen when it comes to relationships shocked

I think we need to elect you to serve as the president of Nairaland's Romance Land Division

Lol, I'm sure there're things I haven't experienced. The pattern for me as far as guys are concerned remains the same, it's always the liars or the crazy ones. Sometimes a lethal combo of the two in one person shocked I have suffered grin

4 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm sure there're things I haven't experienced. The pattern for me as far as guys are concerned remains the same, it's always the liars or the crazy ones. Sometimes a lethal combo of the two in one person shocked I have suffered grin
so u ve decided to remain single or what
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2017
Martin0:
so u ve decided to remain single or what

No, I'm in a relationship. But I feel it's my last because I don't see myself dating ever again. I feel like an 80-year-old inside because of all the drama & whatnot. I'm tired lol.

2 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2017
But one thing is for sure ,atleast there are some way to know were your relationship is leading to @ Lioneszza like(When you first start dating someone, your grownup
sleepovers tend to be non-stop sexathons. When you
get to the point where you can say "I’m too tired/I ate
too much pasta/My period cramps are killing me —
can we just go to bed?” and falling asleep spooning
is all you want/need, you know you’ve reached a new
level).

1 Like

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2017
Infact so many things involved in a relationship that gives you the idea it moving to a new level like (My mom always used to say “fighting makes a
relationship stronger.” The jury’s still out on whether
or not I believe her, but I do know that if you’ve
gotten through a blow up fight without breaking up,
it means you’re both committed to each other for the
foreseeable future).
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

No, I'm in a relationship. But I feel it's my last because I don't see myself dating ever again. I feel like an 80-year-old inside because of all the drama & whatnot. I'm tired lol.
hahahahaha I understand well abeg don't be tired ooo whoever is ur man will remain ur man.
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Well even so,I believe your instincts get stronger with every broken relationship.Judging from your resumé,I know by now you can tell when you are dealing with a liar and can draw conclusion as for where the relationship will lead to in the future just by looking at a guy's face.isn't it so Punky?
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2017
Martin0:
Infact so many things involved in a relationship that gives you the idea it moving to a new level like (My mom always used to say “fighting makes a
relationship stronger.” The jury’s still out on whether
or not I believe her, but I do know that if you’ve
gotten through a blow up fight without breaking up,
it means you’re both committed to each other for the
foreseeable future).

Well, I don't doubt that the guys loved me because I'm not the easiest person to be in a relationship with lol. Plus most of these relationships were long-term, lasting over two years each. I'm not a clingy or demanding person, so they were able to get away with a lot because I like my space. So if we didn't spend every minute together, I didn't care. There were a lot of other things inbetween too, particularly with the 3rd guy. We had an on again/off again relationship that was kind of obsessive tongue We used to fight, he'd stop talking to me for a while or he'd call for days just to cuss me out. LMFAO. He was nuts! TBH, I don't know what a healthy relationship is supposed to be like because majority of them had an element of drama & were unhealthy going by what I've read on relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by iamDaisy(f): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2017
Davidgrey are u in a relationship? Kikikiki grin

Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaha I understand well abeg don't be tired ooo whoever is ur man will remain ur man.

Meh.
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, I don't doubt that the guys loved me because I'm not the easiest person to be in a relationship with lol. Plus most of these relationships were long-term, lasting over two years each. I'm not a clingy or demanding person, so they were able to get away with a lot because I like my space. So if we didn't spend every minute together, I didn't care. There were a lot of other things inbetween too, particularly with the 3rd guy. We had an on again/off again relationship that was kind of obsessive tongue We used to fight, he'd stop talking to me for a while or he'd call for days just to cuss me out. LMFAO. He was nuts! TBH, I don't know what a healthy relationship is supposed to be like because majority of them had an element of drama & were unhealthy going by what I've read on relationships.
well I guess u ve understand what relationship is like,it all in ur court to stick and get what u want from it and above all u can build your man to suit ur personality,men is a different being so it's best for ladies to build it to adapt to it personality likewise same to men...
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Martin0(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Meh.
well don't take relationship to be a problem is kind of more like maths so u are bound to encounter.
Re: Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Fear men. They cab lie for Africa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help! She Almost Damaged My Equipment Last Night / How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? / Reply To The Question ''are You Single?''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.