Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? (6304 Views)

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by king08: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
HI everyone , Please I need an advice from you all, I am a university graduate and I also own a registered company, Am currently 22 years old.
I saw a lady yesterday when I took a cab, the Lady is extremely beautiful, when I first saw her my body started doing me somehow, She was a secondary school girl but very matured, I haven't met someone beautiful like that before in my life, I really like this girl cos of her beauty, as a sharp guy I talked with her a while and she gave me her contact details.
The question is can I be in a relationship with a secondary school girl?? Is nothing wrong with that??

Please advise me

lalasticlacla
mynd44

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by sweetgoodnews: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
Where is her contact details? Put it here also, so we can advice you very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by marunga(m): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
cool just a small thing and you are complaining, me, I'm 40 and dating a 21 years old and I'm not complaining.
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by FluidQueen(f): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
If she's a minor, you're comitting a crime and in saner climates, You'd be prosecuted accordingly.

6 Likes

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by gabinogem(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
king08:
HI everyone , Please I need an advice from you all, I am a university graduate and I also own a registered company, Am currently 22 years old.
I saw a lady yesterday when I took a cab, the Lady is extremely beautiful, when I first saw her my body started doing me somehow, She was a secondary school girl but very matured, I haven't met someone beautiful like that before in my life, I really like this girl cos of her beauty, as a sharp guy I talked with her a while and she gave me her contact details.
The question is can I be in a relationship with a secondary school girl?? Is nothing wrong with that??

Please advise me

very mature in what sense

6 Likes

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by king08: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
FluidQueen:
If she's a minor, you're comitting a crime and in saner climates, You'd be prosecuted accordingly.
Your comments do me some how ooo, What crime is that,?? Tell me, I said she is matured, she speaks fluently, she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
You want to have sex with her abi? Your preek dey sweet you abi.. Continue.

5 Likes

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by FluidQueen(f): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
king08:

Your comments do me some how ooo, What crime is that,?? Tell me, I said she is matured, she speaks fluently, she is beautiful
is she up to 18?

I don't care about her physical attributes.

5 Likes

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by Tollzara(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
king08:

What she's telling you in essence is that Nigeria's age of majority is 18, and if that girl is less older than that, you'll be committing a crime punishable under the law.

3 Likes

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
it is a really hard one, I must confess

I will say follow your heart, but from your story I believe you are following your preek more than your heart already cheesy because you mainly described physical features

I maybe wrong sha

2 Likes

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by Annibel(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
oh well.. there's absolutely nothing wrong with a university graduate dating a secondary school girl.
But, you should know this : if she's a minor...( below 18) it's a crime. cause you'll definitely have sex with her... Whether she consented to the sex or not... it's a crime.

so... you should just rest! and go for someone who's more mature and save yourself the stress!

4 Likes

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by king08: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
FluidQueen:
is she up to 18?

I don't care about her physical attributes.
No, You need to understand the fact that age does not really matter, I gained admission into university at a the age of 15 years old,,, The lady is already matured with a big stature, she looks just like the Americans
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annibel:
oh well.. there's absolutely nothing wrong with a university graduate dating a secondary school girl.
But, you should know this : if she's a minor...( below 18) it's a crime. cause you'll definitely have sex with her... Whether she consented to the sex or not... it's a crime

so... you should just rest! and go for someone who's more mature and save yourself the stress!
is it a crime to date a minor or have sex with a minor? I need some clarification.

I mean he can always wait till she turns 18.
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by FluidQueen(f): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
king08:

No, You need to understand the fact that age does not really matter, I gained admission into university at a the age of 15 years old,,, The lady is already matured with a big stature, she looks just like the Americans
legally, it does. smiley

But since we're in Nigeria, you could hook up 12 year olds if you may. smiley
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by derrydinny: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
according to the law, if she is less than 18 then she is not matured, you can date her but no sex, especially if na rich man pikin, her papa fit sue you if she never reach 18 and you Bleep am
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by Annibel(f): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
greiboy:
is it a crime to date a minor or have sex with a minor? I need some clarification.

I mean he can always wait till she turns 18.

not a crime to date a minor... it's a crime to sex a minor... he can wait na... if he wants.

1 Like

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by PrincessNazor(f): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
wait till she's older like 17 or 18 for a relationship, friendship for now is better if she consents
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by king08: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
FluidQueen:
legally, it does. smiley

But since we're in Nigeria, you could hook up 12 year olds if you may. smiley Have a nice day.
12 years old
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Personally, I don't think that men who are attracted to girls under 18 who are physically developed should be branded as pedophiles. That's because its their brain reacting to natural stimuli, and from what they can see, the girl is physically mature. They're in a different class from the sickos that want to have sex with 8 year olds. So, note that I'm not judging you. Sometimes we have to apply our discretion. They do so in 'saner climes' too. (Remember Akon vs that 14yo girl?).

That said, after lots of deliberation, we've realised that below a certain age, both girls and boys are not mentally mature enough to make rational decisions. That 'certain age' varies from country to country, but on average, its pegged at 18 years. Meaning, anyone under the age of 18, by law, is not capable of giving you consent for any form of sexual relations.

If you really think you 'love' this girl and aren't just infatuated, then you'd do well to not even bring up any romantic talk for now. There's nothing wring with just being friends. Or a mentor, or a guide. If she initiates romantic talk, sternly warn her that she's not old enough- and if she feels the same way in 'x' years, she should return ('x' being the number of years it takes for her to turn 18).

It is not a crime to date an underage girl but its a crime to have any form of sexual contact with her. Don't tempt your body. Just avoid it all.

Also, although there are exceptions, I personally don't think a girl in secondary school (no matter how old she is) will actually be mature enough for you. Because, she hasn't experienced life enough. You're a university graduate. You've seen things. She's still in the cycle of wearing white socks to the assembly ground and doing her assignments so uncle won't flog her. Let her grow. If you're not ready to do all that for her, then its just a fleeting infatuation and it will pass with time. (I think that's exactly what it is too, because you just met her in a cab and barely know anything about her. Its not like Lionel Richie and the subject of his song 'Hello'. Lol).

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by Tollzara(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
FluidQueen, why do you describe yourself as "Misandrist"? You don't seem like one at all.
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by king08: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
PrincessNazor:
wait till she's older like 17 or 18 for a relationship, friendship for now is better if she consents
Hmm
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by PrincessNazor(f): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by king08: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lalasticlacla
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by king08: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
PrincessNazor:
Nothing
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by ReinaFarine: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
With the number of time you said beauty, beautiful and matured... I think her body attracts you more than her mind/personality. Don't make mistake oh.. If it is a one time kpansh thing, she is too young...
If it is a relationship situation I think both of you walk on two different paths.. She can't understand you... And you won't understand her. But goodluck... If I am wrong. Love will last until she clocks 18

4 Likes

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by Kobicove(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Child abuse undecided

Let the girl concentrate on her studies

1 Like

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by Xinzu: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
I'm 65 and I'm dating a 21 year old undecided
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by FluidQueen(f): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tollzara:
FluidQueen, why do you describe yourself as "Misandrist"? You don't seem like one at all.
that's because people think feminists are misandrists. I'm just acquiescing with all the negative tags that come with it. smiley
Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by Tollzara(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
FluidQueen:
that's because people think feminists are misandrists. I'm just acquiescing with all the negative tags that come with it. smiley
Lol. But that's a very distasteful tag, nah. There are indeed people who identify as "feminists" who are in fact, misandrists, but the distinction is clear, and there's no blurry boundary between the two. They're absolutely seperate----in total opposition, in fact.

Feminism has its definition (hence a boundary), and when a person acts outside the boundary, he/she is definitely not a feminist. But as long as you remain true to its definition, you remain a feminist regardless of whatever tag some clowns are bent on imposing on you, and you shouldn't let it stick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by FluidQueen(f): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tollzara:
Lol. But that's a very distasteful tag, nah. There are indeed people who identify as "feminists" who are in fact, misandrists, but the distinction is clear, and there's no blurry boundary between the two. They're absolutely seperate----in total opposition, in fact.

Feminism has its definition (hence a boundary), and when a person acts outside the boundary, he/she is definitely not a feminist. But as long as you remain true to its definition, you remain a feminist regardless of whatever tag some clowns are bent on imposing on you, and you shouldn't let it stick.
oh, you're one of the good, smart guys! Nice to meet you. smiley

It's just sarcasm tho. Reverse psychology.
I simply just Concur to every derogatory utterance being thrown at me. That way the opposing team simply loses armor and eventually, I win.

1 Like

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by AryEmber(f): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
king08:

Why ask for advice when you've already concluded in your mind that age does not matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is it Okay For A University Graduate To Date A Secondary School Girl?? by king08: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
AryEmber:
Why ask for advice when you've already concluded in your mind that age does not matter?
I need to seek advice on it, that is why I ask Aunty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Man Posted Online That Has Gone Viral(photos) / F*CK: Men Learn How To F*ck Or Else [18+] / My Experience With Her, After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.