Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Word Of Encouragement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Word Of Encouragement (318 Views)

I Am Scared Of Going To Serve In Cross-river!!! I Need Encouragement / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word Of Encouragement by Maxi112: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
It hurts and scares me whenever I see once happy, strong and admirable couples falling apart especially over small and silly things. Nowadays people value their pride more than their relationships and they forget all the promises they made to each other just because of temporary sadness. People no longer take relationships seriously, they no longer fight for the other, they give up so fast and they no longer know the meaning of true love. Money, riches, material things and sex is what majority of the people term as true love. Too bad for this ruined generation! But if you are out there and you are still together as a couple, you count onto each other, you go through all the hardships that try to tear you apart together, you sacrifice and fight for the well being of the other and your relationship, you still value, respect and love each other like before, keep it up and make it last forever. Don't ever give up on each other over little things that can be solved. Always keep fighting and working out your issues together no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Word Of Encouragement by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yea.. That's how it's supposed to be.... Pride, ego.. Very destructive in relationships. And because of that, couples hastily conclude that their problems are unsolvable.
Re: Word Of Encouragement by Maxi112: 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Yea.. That's how it's supposed to be.... Pride, ego.. Very destructive in relationships. And because of that, couples hastily conclude that their problems are unsolvable.

u r right
Re: Word Of Encouragement by joliyp(f): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
u r right!beta am single

(1) (Reply)

Are You Gorgeous If Yes..than Show The World Your Beautiful Face. / Ink For White Board Marker / Come To Us For Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.