Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? (4087 Views)

Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by fsudoka: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2009
wot attract u most and wot do u love most in ur girl frnd and or ur boy frnd
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by whitelexi(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2009
Attraction was her boldness - when she confronted me i was lost for words. . . and that doesn't happen often grin grin
I cherish many many things about her, it is difficult to pick one. She's a beauty, gifted in intellect, very laid back - she knows her roots well! She doesn't front or hide anything from me. . . It just feels like we are meant for each other, like this was meant to happen sometime anyway kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Busybody2(f): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
His kindness and generousity amd forgiving spirit and kind heart, especially how he treats people he does not even have to be nice to and how he derives pleasure from it, and also his laidback reaction when if/they betray him kiss

His wicked sense of humour and how we goof around and act like kids when we are around each other cheesy

He is highly intelligent and has a way with words that makes me swoon and fall in love with him over and over and over again embarassed

I think i should get a grip and stop here embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by lavish: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2009
he is not talkative, he is neat, a smart dresser and his smile is great
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Secretz(f): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2009
His Sincerity, his hygiene, his intelligence, his sense of humour, his touch. grin

we can all dream! tongue
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Igwe9(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2009
I can't quantify all her attributes, she simply got it all, she really knows how to curtail my excesses. grin
I love you seetie! kiss
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by luxoire(f): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
Secretz:

His Sincerity, his hygiene, his intelligence, his sense of humour, his touch. grin

we can all dream! tongue

grin grin
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by luxoire(f): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2009
everything about him - simply everything
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by wanville(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2009
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Hollysmile: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
The one thing i cherish so much in my gal is 'HER'.
I love HER! Simple!
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by sistawoman: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
Just a few things that I appreciate about him:

I appreciate most his tenderness.
When I am not feeling well he comes home from work early to work with our daughter in the kitchen preparing dinner.
He minds the kids and helps them with homework.
He makes sure everyone tips toes around me so that I can rest.
He comes in just to lay his head on my shoulder and tells me over and over again how sorry he is that I am sick, with his puppy dog eyes.
He rubs my belly or my back which ever is hurting.
He waits on me night and day until I am better.
He is there for every doctor’s appointment, every surgery, every treatment, every test.

I appreciate his manliness. He is all man and not afraid to be the head of his house.
I appreciate his romantic side. Wow the no reason dinner dates, the surprise flowers, the touch in the small of my back or the sneak attack kisses are wonderful.
I appreciate his work ethic. He never lets his family suffer and I never have to worry if it will get taken care of.
I appreciate his honesty. It does not matter if the answer is going to upset me or not honesty is what I asked for and honesty is what I get.
I appreciate that he knows just how to put me in my place and calm me down.
I appreciate that he is my rock and strength and that he puts his family first before his own brothers and sisters and defends us in front of everyone.
I appreciate his eyes. They say everything his mouth does not say and confirm what his mouth does say. His eyes are the windows to his soul.
I appreciate that he knows how to behave like a teenager and allows/accepts me behaving all gitty just like one too.
I appreciate that for the first time in my life I am completely naked in front of a man and he accepts me just as I am w/o any need to change or remodel me.
I appreciate his healthy r/s with God and his understanding of mine.

In a little more than one week we celebrate our First Year Anniversary and yet it feels like I have known him a lifetime. I can’t imagine my life w/o him in it and I thank Abigail for bringing this man to this earth, installing in him the qualities that she did and showing him the right path to travel. I wish you had held on long enough for me to meet you but I know that you are sitting up above smiling down on the man your son is today.

Sorry if it is long and drawn out but I think today my heart is filled with so much joy that is all his doing.
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by fsudoka: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmm,well evryone has really xpreesed his or her own thot ova dere love ones, well its really terrific to know dat evry human has its unique thing abt his or her love and or relationship, in any case,i wuld still like to tell evry one to cherish wot eva ur love possess,try gv him or her some credit,i beliv with this will attain whee we desires to be, but to me,i cherish my girls good sense of humore,she is respectful,humorous,kind hrted,and at tyms sturborn, thankx to u all,
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Oxone(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2009
i cherish her uniqueness, maturity, boldness, easy going attitude & a lot more. i just love her for been her
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Enockia(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2009
i cherish her ass it's really huge
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2009
The reasons i cherish her is countless,simply put,she's awesome
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by platinumnk(f): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2009
Oxone:

i cherish her uniqueness, maturity, boldness, easy going attitude & a lot more. i just love her for been her

aww thank u baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Busybody2(f): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
Oxone:

Aawww, all these for me, I loff you too sugarplum kiss

platinumnk:

angry angry angry See you and your trifling arse in the Romantic dispute court angry angry angry grin
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Busybody2(f): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
Igwe.:

I can't quantify all her attributes, she simply got it all, she really knows how to curtail my excesses. grin
I love you seetie! kiss

Aawww, stop making me blush darlink kiss You know my heart only beats for you too, and you are the only man for me, its just that I can't help but wonder why you have not quenched yet, my Golden Oldie Coffin Dodger tongue grin grin grin

@ Topic
My Lolo Igwe's rotund and humongous sexy pot-belly and his fat bank balance and his Chieftancy titles and his fifedom cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Oxone(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2009
platinumnk:

anytime sweet kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by platinumnk(f): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2009
Busy_body:

Aawww, all these for me, I loff you too sugarplum kiss

angry angry angry See you and your trifling arse in the Romantic dispute court angry angry angry grin

mind ur self o!! me and my husband await for u in court!!

Oxone:

anytime sweet kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

seee? he loves me! take Igwe!

Oxone + Platinumnk= Happiness, Love and Richness in Life Forever kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Oxone(m): 4:25am On Jun 11, 2009
platinumnk:

Oxone + Platinumnk= Happiness, Love and Richness in Life Forever kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:32am On Jun 11, 2009
Her Large Breast. Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2009
My baby is way off da hook
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Nikky23: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2009
umm i guess some things
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Jkcarz1: 7:32am On Jun 11, 2009
Hi Nikky
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Her Large Breast. Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.Her Large Breast.

mad boy grin
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by biola44: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2009
OgidiBoy:

hope is not due 2 waywardness? grin
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by beingme(f): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2009
IF I GET ONE I WILL LET U KNOW WAT ATTRACTED ME
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by AEjiro(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2009
Apart from her voice sexy eyes and Smile, make me go crazy

and the fact that she is very human wit no pretensesand she is free wit the truth hand Godly. these keeps mystified
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by debosky(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2009
Her [size=3pt](tubabie's)[/size] hot lips, levelheadedness, intelligence, great sense of humour and altogether pleasant personality. kiss
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by mukina2: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2009
Her icciness, her sense of humour, her beauty, her intelligence, her ruggedness,your love for pink, tongue her caring ways. her everything. dang i love you iice kiss kiss grin the way you say Laydeeeee grin tongue

her beauty, her sweetness, her royalsense of humour, her intelligence, her cool personality, her everything, her stubbornness to cane me,  embarassed dang i love you ikamefa kiss kiss the way you say oh muki my loff kiss kiss
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by debosky(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Stages Of Wooing A Women/ Why Women Are Afraid Of Men / 1960s Yoruba Wedding In London / Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.