Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup (4090 Views)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO ) / Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
I just read this story,of a Ghanian upcoming Artist that killed himself cos his long time girlfriend left him for another guy
I know most of us will say the guy was stupid,He was really heartbroken,i guess he couldn't find anyone to talk to,and he was crying on Facebook until he finally took his own life,
This story really touched me,cos i remember in 2008 when my Girlfriend of Five years broke up with me with just an Sms around 2am, and the next day,she told me she was already seeing someone else in NYSC camp,Now,i wonder how i made it out of that heartbreak, Till date, i still wonder why i reacted so much to that heartbreak,

May Gabe soul rest in Perfect peace

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gabe-Smalls/156455007721492

http://ghbase.com/tema-rappergabe-smalls-kills-himself-because-of-woman/

1 Like

Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Pathetic! But i have to admit he has himself to blame. The girl would move on with her life, and he would be buried and forgotten and in a few months time, he'll be called a fool! So what did he achieve?

Let me see what some idi[i]o[/i]ts on this forum have to say. This aint a Nigerian girl. Lemme see if they would get their heads outta their butts and think with their brains for once in their pathetic dimwitted lives. . .[/size]
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Pathetic! But i have to admit he has himself to blame. The girl would move on with her life, and he would be buried and forgotten and in a few months time, he'll be called a fool! So what did he achieve?

Let me see what some idi[i]o[/i]ts on this forum have to say. This aint a Nigerian girl. Lemme see if they would get their heads outta their butts and think with their brains for once in their pathetic dimwitted lives. . .[/size]

Blaming the dead is of no use,seriously,i keep saying,if you cant stand breakup,if you cant stand women cheating on you,don't go into serious relationship,
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2011
big fool he is , SMH undecided
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2011
goodsegs:

Blaming the dead is of no use,seriously,i keep saying,if you cant stand breakup,if you cant stand women cheating on you,don't go into serious relationship,

[size=14pt]It's of no use to blame the dead, but it sure dissuades the living from making nonsensical decisions to their own detriment!

The longest i give this lady is 3 years to forget this young man. . . 3 years[/size]
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by 195(f): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2011
Nigerian girls and Ghana girls are all the same anyway

All thieves undecided
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]FOOOL! undecided
Where did she steal anything?[/size]
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by 195(f): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2011
GOAT YOU SEE THIS

An upcoming rapper from Tema who goes by the name “Gabe Smalls” decides to commit suicide out of dying love.
Its been alleged that his girlfriend dumped him
for another guy and he could not take the pain any longer and decides to end his life(pathetic).
This was his last status update on his facebook wall on 22nd November,2011 “Seeing the one you love love someone else is like having a dove in a cage…you love it soo much,you do everything to make sure its safe and happy but deep within it wants to fly away,soo nothin you do pleases it…, You jux gotto let it go,mourn it as if it was dead and let da pain it left you Go.”
[size=18pt]Judging by his update, it implies he spent a lot of money on the girl and did everything for her but she failed to recognise his UNENDING LOVE for her[/size].On the other hand if a relationship is meant to be its meant to be, yes persistence pays but not in this situation, this is a matter of the heart.Even great men had fallen because of women but heyy, they did not decide to kill themselves.
Funny enough he went to church on the sunday before the incident, may be to ask for forgiveness for what he is about to do or probably to seek God’s divine favour to change the girl’s heart towards him and before he ended his life, this was his final words “Sorry But I had to end the pain i was going through.Please don’t Blame Yourself!
These are some of his pics and his last note to the girl.

SOURCE : http://ghbase.com/tema-rappergabe-smalls-kills-himself-because-of-woman/

Spend money for Nigeria/Ghana Girls at your own RISK or risk ending up like this guy  angry
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2011
190_@:

SEE THIS

An upcoming rapper from Tema who goes by the name “Gabe Smalls” decides to commit suicide out of dying love.
Its been alleged that his girlfriend dumped him
for another guy and he could not take the pain any longer and decides to end his life(pathetic).
This was his last status update on his facebook wall on 22nd November,2011 “Seeing the one you love love someone else is like having a dove in a cage…you love it soo much,you do everything to make sure its safe and happy but deep within it wants to fly away,soo nothin you do pleases it…, You jux gotto let it go,mourn it as if it was dead and let da pain it left you Go.”
Judging by his update, it implies he spent a lot of money on the girl and did everything for her but she failed to recognise his UNENDING LOVE for her.[size=18pt]On the other hand if a relationship is meant to be its meant to be, yes persistence pays but not in this situation, this is a matter of the heart.Even great men had fallen because of women but heyy, they did not decide to kill themselves.[/size]
Funny enough he went to church on the sunday before the incident, may be to ask for forgiveness for what he is about to do or probably to seek God’s divine favour to change the girl’s heart towards him and before he ended his life, this was his final words “Sorry But I had to end the pain i was going through.Please don’t Blame Yourself!
These are some of his pics and his last note to the girl.

SOURCE : http://ghbase.com/tema-rappergabe-smalls-kills-himself-because-of-woman/

Spend money for Nigeria/Ghana Girls at your own RISK or risk ending up like this guy angry
angry angry angry
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by 195(f): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
^tell that to him not me

but the issue remains why must they always EAT OUR MONEY - This is the first Ghanian Gold digger ive ever seen

In Nigeria its 60 - 1

Gold diggers everywhere angry
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2011
[size=14pt]^^ Why must you always be the "mumucious" spender?. . . Must you SPEND?
Did you SPEND at gun point?[/size]
undecided
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by freecocoa(f): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
What a way to end pain,the dude is really an hediot,sorry to insult the dead but I just can't help it,what did he achieve now? He just caused his love ones pains,I wonder if the lady is ever gonna stop feeling guilty,but why can't people just understand that its better to let the one who doesn't love you be cos I mean how will you be happy in a relationship where you are not loved?
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by toyemz(f): 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2011
@190

tell that to him not me

but the issue remains why must they always EAT OUR MONEY - This is the first Ghanian Gold digger ive ever seen

In Nigeria its 60 - 1

Gold diggers everywhere

sorry but i have issues with that statement of yours
you keep whining about naija women being gold diggers
while most of you naija guys in UK are greater gold diggers
so i don't understand your beef here

I really feel sorry that this kind was not strong enough to get through his broken heart
i feel that there is a greater pull and story behind it all
whom am i to judge,but to condemn the girlfriend just like that without hearing her own side of things is one sided
meanwhile many girls have killed themselves after being jilted, i haven't seen you pointing fingers and calling the men gold diggers at all
stop condemning Nigerian guys
plzzz
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by 195(f): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2011
^But the fact remains you and your NIGERIAN SISTERS Just cant stealing our money

In the name of Love

Now its spreading to Ghana! angry
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by toyemz(f): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^

you have issues

it works both ways you know

you fail to mention the time the ladies spend with you during the relationship abi

and don't lump me as a gold digger,
i am way to proud to dig the gold that men think they have

and meanwhile you don't have any money
so what is your own there ?
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by expert555: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2011
I don't know how many of them Nija girls have 2 kobo to rub together to spend on anyone. The best thing is not top date them. The culture is dam wrong, they think u must pay for their service that is the dam thing. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by 195(f): 12:35am On Dec 02, 2011
^tell that to that money miss road lady on top of your head not me angry angry
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2011
smh.

i hope this is fake if not then R.I.P
but over a woman though? smh.
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by 195(f): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2011
^mzdark remember when u almost killed yourself over me

cos omolola almost stole me from u angry
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 02, 2011
^^never. I would have bought her the finest bottle of champagne. tongue
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by 195(f): 1:32am On Dec 02, 2011
^U love me dont u - say it now before natasha steals me angry
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by crissmac: 2:43am On Dec 02, 2011
R.I.P dude, but by d way, wetin u wan tell God when u reach? its a sad way 2 go! anoda 1 bites d dust.
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by kelz88(f): 3:38am On Dec 02, 2011
Very selfish of him. Was this babe more important than all his family and friends put together?! KMT!

Relationships come to an end; why did he think his one was an exception?

Best way he could have dealt with this was get bigger/richer and rub it in her face.

RIP.
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:56am On Dec 02, 2011
^^ Suicide shouldn't even be an option.
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Atreides(f): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2011
Well,one less idiot in the world
Human population is too much gan

If you kill yourself because of a girl,she will bring another guy to your funeral
#Kpam
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2011
If you kill yourself because of a girl,she will bring another guy to your funeral

[size=14pt]+100[/size]
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2011
Lessons for guys that see women as investment!!!!! Never invest more than you can take on a woman you are not married to,

Anyway,I guess this was his first time,and he couldn't handle the breakdown,
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2011
Couldn't handle what? Dat guy is the lamest person i've ever heard of. Yeye fowl
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2011
Lessons for guys that see women as investment!!!!!
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Basildon1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2011
Committing suicide in the name of love makes no sense! What a selfish fellow! He should have thought of his family and friends.
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2011
But jack die for rose abi?
Re: Gabe Small,an Upcoming Ghanian Artist Killed Himself After Breakup by nene1: 3:37am On Dec 03, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

^^ Suicide shouldn't even be an option.

EXACTLY! What is so special about this girl? So many more women in the world. He is madly in love with a girl who only wanted his money. Why do men always fall in love with bad women such like this? It seems like it is always women like that who get lucky to find a guy who loves them so much.

Like another poster asked, how can this gold digger be more important than everyone, including your mom? Come on now. After a few weeks, this girl will move on. It probably won't even affect her much since she didn't really love him much in the first place. I cannot stand people like this who give so much important to one person. I mean, they act as if that person is God or something. The girl knew he was desperately in love with her and she took advantage of that.

If he was smart he should have moved on. He probably would have gotten more rich as his career moved on and found a better girl. Then she would have wished to have him back. Men really need to be smart about their money. If I was a guy, I wouldn't be so quick to spend on a girl. In the first few weeks of dating, don't spend much on her and see if she will stay. If she breaks it off, then she probably was a gold digger anyway. I read an article written by this smart guy who says whenever he meets a girl, he always picks her ups in his old car and is modest in his spending on dates to see how long she lasts. He said one girl even boldy asked him why he didn't spend much on her when they went out and argued with him about it. You shouldn't be so quick to spend on a girl, b/c she will use you like a dumb fool and then kick you to the curb to go enjoy your money with the guy she actually loves.

I don't understand men. The ones who have good partners that stick by them even when they are struggling are the ones they take for granted. How many cases have you seem of men who started out poor with one wife and then as soon as they get rich abandon her for a new woman who is a gold digger? Usually that new woman is also the love of his life and they love her much more than the first. Men usually seem to fall madly for the women that treat them bad. Then you also have women who are in love with men that abuse them. Well, I guess that is a part of this crazy world we live in.

(1) (Reply)

For Men – 10 Funny Facts You Should Know About Women!!! / Omg … Meet Deborah Olawoyin Aka Mizsthicknesz / LADIES: How You Put On Your Bra Tells A Lot About Your Personality [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.