Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? (4097 Views)

Pls Wot Do I Do With Him? / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by No2Atheism(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
is muki gay shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by spikedcylinder: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
All these threads sef. How am I supposed to answer this one?
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by No2Atheism(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

All these threads sef. How am I supposed to answer this one?

Most beautiful girl in Nairaland, u can start off by telling us all the joicy details of ur guy.
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by mukina2: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
debosky:

shocked shocked shocked  grin

No2Atheism:

is muki gay  shocked shocked shocked shocked

what? angry please refer to the topic grin grin grin grin

@ topic i forgot to add spiked tongue

i loff the way she talks, the way she smiles, the way she fights for my loff grin the way she loffs fashion kiss kiss her intelligence and her wickid sense of grinchness kiss tongue share my loff dear kiss
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by debosky(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Muki i no talk na! cheesy
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by No2Atheism(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
debosky:

Muki i no talk na! cheesy

mukina2:

what? angry please refer to the topic grin grin grin grin

@ topic i forgot to add spiked tongue

i loff the way she talks, the way she smiles, the way she fights for my loff grin the way she loffs fashion kiss kiss her intelligence and her wickid sense of grinchness kiss tongue share my loff dear kiss

Even if Debosky no talk, me i go talk, if u wan ban me go ahead and ban me.

Yes Muki tell us why are u so loving loving for spiky, iice and ikamefa, or are u people doing shocked shocked shocked

Me i no dey there ooooo
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by mukina2: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
debosky:

Muki i no talk na!  cheesy
I am freeing my mind cool grin

@ topic not forgetting Criztals

my scummie darling, i love the way you love my team but pretend not to sad i loff the way you chase away the guys and how you fought bluediva for my complete loff kiss she is intelligent , i love the way you loff football like me. i loff your sexii temper grin it makes my loff grow for you grin kiss

No2atheism
if you want me to say i love you too just say so and do not derail the topic angry grin
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by spikedcylinder: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

Most beautiful girl in Nairaland, u can start off by telling us all the joicy details of ur guy.

Ah! You want the police to bite my ears of? No thanks o.

We're loving loving. . . what else?

I loff you too Muki. More than my new man friend I took the the Clinic this morning. tongue
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by charles316: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
@SPIKE,

NO LET THEM DECEIVE U
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by v3: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2009
@topic

na wa for "L" thingy o. . . see confessions. . . undecided
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by biola44: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2009
does d thread apply 2 gay n lesbo r/s? undecided
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by charles316: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2009
her arse and boobs
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Lexiwhite(m): 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2009
I told u i could go on and on and on. . . Recently one of my previous escapades who felt dumped by me had the guts to call and try to destabilize us tongue
she took it so calmly and maturely that i got scared she was gonna give me otapiapia to eat grin grin grin

She doesnt encourage me to misbehave and believes the past is the past, but she is sooo understanding and thats another reason to love her! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by ladygaga(f): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2010
for me it was his quietness and calmness, and he is so intelligent and brilliant, and he is patient,caring and nice to a fault
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by mamagee3(f): 1:55am On Feb 03, 2010
I cherish his gratuity and Courage.
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Markenny(m): 2:04am On Feb 03, 2010
i love how she make me miss her.
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Mhismole(f): 2:16am On Feb 03, 2010
where do i start?
his smile, his attitude towards life, the way he makes me a better person,
the way he looks at me, the intelligence in his words,
his raw sexuality.
the way he makes me miss him everytime im not thinkin of something else or solving some hateful math problem,
even tho we just got off the fone
the fat that he teaches me maths. even if i wake him up at 3 am to do so.
the fact that we'v known each other for years and gist never runs out.
the fact that he loves my friends, and they love him too,
the fact that he is the most beautiful man on earth.

what i dont love tho,
is why he wunt let us go out!! whyyyyy?
embarassed
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On Feb 03, 2010
Mhismole:

where do i start?
his raw sexuality.
the way he makes me miss him everytime im not thinkin of something else or solving some hateful math problem,

what i dont love tho,
embarassed

Uhhh, you sound so sweet. kiss
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 03, 2010
Mhismole:

where do i start?
his raw sexuality.

what i dont love tho,
embarassed

maybe he just wants to be friends . . . maybe he only sees u as his sister?
Seems you're in love with him.
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by dacouse(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2010
My girls ass is crazi as in hotta dan fire thats why am even planning to have iron furnitures instead ot the leather
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Mhismole(f): 1:56am On Feb 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Uhhh, you sound so sweet. kiss

thanks,
davidylan:

maybe he just wants to be friends . . . maybe he only sees u as his sister?
Seems you're in love with him.

sister? that doesnt make me feel any better lol,
yh im crazy about him.that aint news.
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by mamagee3(f): 1:59am On Feb 09, 2010
Mhismole, Chamotex has been looking for you. grin grin grin
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by TeeJay6(m): 2:00am On Feb 09, 2010
her generosity, she never says no.
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Mhismole(f): 2:11am On Feb 09, 2010
Lmao, why
longest time tho, how'v u been?
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Kunbee: 3:18am On Feb 09, 2010
Tee_Jay:

To what cheesy
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by H2O2: 3:19am On Feb 09, 2010
Tee_Jay:

If ever I meet your girl, you're in trouble grin grin grin

I would make her say yes so many times that you would beg her never to say yes ever again.
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by TOPE20001(f): 3:19am On Feb 09, 2010
Kunbee:

To what cheesy

U know what and prolly money cheesy
Re: Wot Do U Cherish Most In Ur Guy Or In Ur Girl? by Kunbee: 3:20am On Feb 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

U know what and prolly money cheesy

Babe i wanted to hear it from the horses mouth cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Point A Ghana Girl & Ill Show You Her Structure (figure 8) . / What Would U Do If Ur Best Man Holds Ur Wife's Butt Like Dis On Ur Wedding Day? / Can This Over-hyping Of Female Butt Size Ever Lose Its Potency/popularity???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.