Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift. (434 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift. by mizquote(f): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
its lovely to exchange gift with the person you love.

I do dah a lot and encourage the act to..
its nice when someone admires something on you dah was given to you by your love one.

is it OK to tell them how much you spent on it including the receipt of purchase?
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
No. There's no need.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift. by talktonase(m): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
For what nah...
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift. by Bambless1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Let Me Check My Bible, BRB cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift. by obiorathesubtle: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
No.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
No oo
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift. by awomike4u(m): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Though it not a bad thing,buh it depends on you and your boo mindset and his take on such matters
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift. by ireneony(f): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
no and yes.. no if his just friend.. yes if his my fiance
dont ask me why undecided
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift. by politricks: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
I usually dont tell her the amount until one day when i bought her an expensive jewelry and few days later she misplaced it. I was like 'Yay! did you know i bought that jewelry so so amount.
Re: Is It Right To Tell Your Boo The Price Of A Gift. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
ireneony:
no and yes.. no if his just friend.. yes if his my fiance
dont ask me why undecided
why?

(1) (Reply)

Why In Heavens Name Would A Man Beat His Own Wife? / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs / What To Say On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.