Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

“all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay (2701 Views)

I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay / 8-Year-Old Children Among Bauchi "Teachers" On Payroll Of Govt. - Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
This news though... As much as I am pro-PDP, I don't seem to come to terms with 'news' such as this. It looked so fake...

1 Like

Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
tafrica:

When I first read about your arguement that it had been brought down, I had to wait for more people to confirm it was opening even after I had discovered your arguement was false.
At least 2-3 people have confirmed it's opening.
You could have said the the link you clicked wasn't opening rather than claiming tribune brought it down as if you were the one that brough it down.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/buhari-is-not-sincere-with-corruption-fight-—sagay
Can you post a screenshot?
Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by tafrica(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I will.
In the meantime, click on that tribune link, the first links that comes on that page will take you directly to tribune page.
Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by asEdeyHOT: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
tafrica:

I will.
In the meantime, click on that tribune link, the first links that comes on that page will take you directly to tribune page.

This is the problem!

Maybe you dont understand how things work.

The link you provided is not working. The ones that show up is an archived link.

Tribune noticed the error and pulled the original link down

It is a fake story!

1 Like

Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by TimeManager(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
What Does This Stand To Achieve? Impliedly Comparing The Highly Respectable Prof. To Those Silly Loose Cannons In FFK & Fayose?
This A Punishable & Unpardonable Media Charade By PDP Contractors. Is PDP Trying To Cause Media Implosion Via Media Investments?

No Lie Only Truth!

1 Like

Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by tafrica(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

As screenshot 11:40pm

1 Like

Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
tafrica:

I will.
The news is indeed from Tribune.

#Apologies

1 Like

Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by agabusta: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Silly inference from d words of the legal luminary
Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by TimeManager(m): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
@asEdeyHOT, Those Guyz Goofed Big Time, Prof. Sagay Shouldn't Have Been At The Center Of Their Stunt. They Are Losing It Uncontrollably.

The Truth Has Spoken!
Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by tafrica(m): 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The news is indeed from Tribune.

#Apologies

No offence at all, either at you or anyone.
I could have screenshot the rest interview but wouldn't want to flood the page with picture.

1 Like

Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by dumodust(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Its legit... I read it on tribune as posted
Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by tafrica(m): 12:15am On Dec 21, 2015
As tweeted by Tribune's twitter page

Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by dafuturis(m): 12:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Just read the supposed interview on one of the links the Op provided. The prof only talked about the Kogi and Bayelsa governorship election, he also answered few questions on the judiciary arm of government completely different from what the Op wrote up there.

See for yourself tribuneonlineng.com/buhari-is-not-sincere-with-corruption-fight-sagay
Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by Lucasbalo(m): 1:58am On Dec 21, 2015
The problem is that most of the politicians regardless of their party affiliations are corrupt. It's time for the real owners of the country, ' youths' to stand up to this Dinosaurs.
Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by trueconscience(m): 3:11am On Dec 21, 2015
Hahahaha fake news! The Prof denied granting any interview with the Nigerian Tribune, the last he had with them was last August in which he was misrepresented

2 Likes

Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by Gboliwe: 3:24am On Dec 21, 2015
trueconscience:
Hahahaha fake news! The Prof denied granting any interview with the Nigerian Tribune, the last he had with them was last August in which he was misrepresented

Any link to this denial?

I am not surprised at what our newspapers can cook but if it's a lie from Tribune, I will just register them where I registered Vanguard, The Nation and Punch.
Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by trueconscience(m): 3:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Well, my source, for now,are tweets from @Saharareporters

Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 21, 2015
Everyone knows APC is insincere. . they are actually eating thier own yams albiet in smaller quantities unlike d great thieves of PDP....
Well APC online propangadists, wat are u waiting for defend or rubbish ds statement and start a diversion releasing a corrupt mews of d ex government about 1bn untraceable funds... as always... awon oloshis grin
Re: “all The Inec Officials In Lagos Are On The Payroll Of Someone” – Prof. Sagay by Mynd44: 5:26am On Dec 21, 2015
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1) (2)

Egypt Devalues Currency To Record Low Against Dollar / More Looting Going On At NNPC Under Buhari Than Jonathan - Report / Effects Of Oil Crash On Oil-dependent Economies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.