Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,567 members, 7,865,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? (5002 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Guys Do You Find Girls Wearing Tight Boxers Pant Attractive / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
is it shining nd black?
Her hair is always looking well trimmed and neat which makes my heart skips each time I see her cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Nova15: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
Personally, when I see a lady like that, I take a glance twice on her. I really do like them. Mind you, I aint talking about the Secondary School girls o. I mean the matured girls on a low cut. Its kinda cute.
Guys, whts ur take on this, so you share the same opinion with me?

Bonus Question: Ladies do you fancy guys on dreads?

Ogbeni, you kike them cos you don't want to spend money on hairdos.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Her hair is always looking well trimmed and neat which makes my heart skips each time I see her cheesy
if you Like her, go for her o... Many other guys r tripin 4 her jez like u.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Low cut? Not for me o.. LOL. I don't know how I will look in it. It may be cool sha.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Specialbaby(f): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
What's good dear?
am ok.
I came across your thread some days back,

it was hilarious i must confess.lol
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nova15:

that's a weird analogy u know?
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Low cut? Not for me o.. LOL. I don't know how I will look in it.
It may be cool sha.
*checks picture* you will look incredible in it. You will be so special amongst other chics in you vicinity.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
am ok.

I can be naughty sometimes.. Oyah you must tell me the title of the thread cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by gevans(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sure, I prefer a lady of low cut to all those... NO hard feelings o Warri for life

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
gevans:
Sure, I prefer a lady of low cut to all those... NO hard feelings o
Warri for life
good
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
shey dat 1 mata ni
E mata to me o.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mozambique:
E mata to me o.
well na u know dah 1 o. Lool
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Specialbaby(f): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
I can be naughty sometimes.. Oyah you must tell me the title of the thread cheesy
hehehehehehehe.

I think it witches and wizard something something.,i saw it on the joke section.

You are a comedian?
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by gevans(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Low cut? Not for me o.. LOL. I don't know how I will look in it.
It may be cool sha.
It will b very OK for u, u wil look good on low cut, I promised.
Warri for life
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
hehehehehehehe.

I think it witches and wizard something something.,i saw it on the joke section.

You are a comedian?
Kinda sha. I'm just an entertainer cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
gevans:

It will b very OK for u, u wil look good on low cut, I promised.
Warri for life
u are a warri guy? Some of them are very sociable people
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Specialbaby(f): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Kinda sha. I'm just an entertainer cheesy
woaaaaawcheesy.

Really?hmmmmmmmmm nice
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by gevans(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
good
Low cut brings out d natural beauty of a woman, if most girls dat look gud on low cut make their hair they look like an angel.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
woaaaaawcheesy.

Really?hmmmmmmmmm nice
That's what it is cheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
gevans:

Low cut brings out d natural beauty of a woman, if most girls dat look gud on low cut make their hair they look like an angel.
You are right to some extent bro cool
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
gevans:

I totally agree wt u
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by gevans(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:
am ok.

U wil look gud on low cut o.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Specialbaby(f): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's what it is cheesy
nice chatting with you dear.

Cant help but to smile as i remember that hot water joke.
Hehehehehehe.

Happy sunday and merry xmas in advance
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by Specialbaby(f): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
gevans:
U wil look gud on low cut o.
blushing.

Thanks dear but i prefer my hair braided.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
if you Like her, go for her o... Many other guys r tripin 4 her jez like u.
I for like go for her, only be say I never get the liver to woo ladies wink
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by gevans(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nova15:

U hv a point there, but dat is not always true. Some just like d low cut, some is because of their church doctrine etc.
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:

Hehehehehehe.

you are beginning to fall in love with that dude. It is allowed sha
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Specialbaby:

Hehehehehehe.

It's also a great pleasure knowing you.

Merry Xmas in advance as well cool
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
you are beginning to fall in love with that dude. It is allowed sha
Na everything you dey always see tongue
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
I for like go for her, only be say I never get the liver to woo ladies wink
make it a point of duty to woo dem come 2016. You will find it interesting
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
MemphisDepay:
make it a point of duty to woo dem come 2016. You will find it interesting
Baba, you fit teach me how to woo nah tongue
Re: Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? by MemphisDepay(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na everything you dey always see tongue

loool jez like Ozil!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Goes Topless On Instagram To Promote Her New Song (photos) / “stop Eyeing Apples When You Can Only Afford Orange“ - Lady Lashes Out At Men / This Wh0r£ Has Just Taken ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY To The Next Level!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.