Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,356 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Married Ladies, How Do You Cope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Ladies, How Do You Cope (1196 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / "Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by codedkode: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
This question goes for the married ladies in the room whose hubby are far from home, most especially those whose hubby are abroad. How do you cope with loneliness during the day and at night, how do you cope Bleep and companionship, how do you cope with the long distance marriage, how do you cope this YELUTIDE SEASON.
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by Specialbaby(f): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Am not married so i wil just sit down and learn from the married ladies in the house.
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Specialbaby:
Am not married so i wil just sit down and learn from the married ladies in the house.

OP, this is the kind of replies you will be getting. This section is largely populated by unmarried folks.

Create this thread in the family section if you want your question answered.
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by EgusiSoup: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
codedkode:
This question goes for the married ladies in the room whose hubby are far from home, most especially those whose hubby are abroad. How do you cope with loneliness during the day and at night, how do you cope Bleep and companionship, how do you cope with the long distance marriage, how do you cope this YELUTIDE SEASON.

Give your life to Christ undecided
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
On behalf of my wife in Cairo and her husband is in Lagos/Nairaland. ..

They are coping just fine undecided
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
I'm nt married yet

but i wud follow my husband wherever he goes

if its bf wat concerns me undecided

But husband i will always b by his side
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by robosky02(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
and whats your business with how they cope.... or not
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
I cope just fine.sad
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by donTbone(m): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
Love Machine, webcam and social network just make everything
just fine!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by ronald4lif(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:
I'm nt married yet

but i wud follow my husband wherever he goes

if its bf wat concerns me undecided

But husband i will always b by his side

It's not about you, it's about if hubby want you by his side. You realise she's talking about those whose hubby are living in a different country and not every man abroad want their wives around them and prefers they remain where they are.
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's not about you, it's about if hubby want you by his side. You realise she's talking about those whose hubby are living in a different country and not every man abroad want their wives around them and prefers they remain where they are.

Thats why i wud marry a man that suits my life style

I can never marry a man you just talked about undecided

I can date a guy like that but never will i marry

By the way i av self control m nt easily pleased tongue
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by ronald4lif(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:

Thats why i wud marry a man that suits my life style

I can never marry a man you just talked about undecided

Except if you're to say you can't marry anyone not domiciled in same country as you then I'm unsure what you mean by who suits your lifestyle.

No one who lives abroad reveal to their to-be wives that they wouldn't facilitate their relocation to their base but do actually make them believe that as soon the nuptials are wrapped up they're joining them.

Best bet is just to write off anyone who doesn't reside in your locality for like you said they might end up not suiting your lifestyle. Though there's a thing called divorce if your lifestyle isn't conformed to?

1 Like

Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Except if you're to say you can't marry anyone not domiciled in same country as you then I'm unsure what you mean by who suits your lifestyle.

No one who lives abroad reveal to their to-be wives that they wouldn't facilitate their relocation to their base but do actually make them believe that as soon the nuptials are wrapped up they're joining them.

Best bet is just to write off anyone who doesn't reside in your locality for like you said they might end up not suiting your lifestyle. Though there's a thing called divorce if your lifestyle isn't conformed to?

Tanx for d write up
But instead of me to get married nd divorce

I rada nt get married at all embarassed
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by ronald4lif(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
sickstars:

Tanx for d write up
But instead of me to get married nd divorce

I rada nt get married at all
embarassed

True and I share same sentiments.
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

grin
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by codedkode: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by codedkode: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by fartkay(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Really
Re: Married Ladies, How Do You Cope by ronald4lif(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
fartkay:

Really

Ya, mate.

(1) (Reply)

Help I Think My Divk Has Gotten Bigger Help / Types Of Husband / Guys Who Masturbate Are More Reliable In Terms Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.