Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' (50498 Views)

Why Do Married Women Fear Regular Sex / Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by exlinkleads(f): 6:10am On Jan 28, 2017
Yea you can say it! Ladies are getting wiser and wilder everyday by day and why won't day, because all they talk about now with their friends is sex and sex and sex and sex and how big their man is down there and so on.

It never gets old am telling you. Well, Ghana-based Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle shared this on her Instagram page asking a simple but complex question: "how women that are married to men with small cassava manage".

God knows the kind of cassava she is riding ...lol

Oya ladies, answer the question.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/how-do-married-ladies-manage-men-with.html

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:15am On Jan 28, 2017
Ashiiiiiiiiiiiii

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Mologi(m): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Marriage is not all about BIG CASSAVA...
although I get big cassava for farm....

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by beycity(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2017
They don't need big casava as the road down there has not been "dualized" unlike yours making it easy for their husbands small casava to satisfy them.

310 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Mikylopez(f): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2017
i dont know her

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by 2SWT(f): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2017
Attention seeker

I'm sure she's among the cucumber crew undecided

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2017
Any i say will held against me in court of law. meanwhile, check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by nrexzy: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2017
Why wouldnt every cassava be small when she has expended her farm to the size of a seaport....

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Fuqman(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Sorry if your cassava is summarised. People are entitle to their opinion and the choice they make.

#Teambigcassava.

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by wolesmile(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2017
Is it really about the size?

I don't think so.
What if it's big, but can't last long?
What if it's big, but the owner only believes in the daddy and mummy style?
Size does not matter when it comes to sexual satisfaction. A man with small JT, but with adequate experience, van make his woman come again and again, and leave her begging for more!

27 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Gten(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2017
Princess Shyngle the right question is how would your husband manage your "erosion site"?

160 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by miqos02(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2017
beycity:
They don't need big casava as the road down there has not been "dualized" unlike yours making it easy for their husbands small casava to satisfy them.
u mean she has a 12 lanes express down below?

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Vaxt(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2017
Come and see the girl wey carry well for her waist wey I nearly fetch water

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by optimusprime2(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2017
grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Angelinastto(f): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2017
Big cassava or not I rep #Teamvirgin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by osabiya16(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Every ladies can't be you
End time actress

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by boboLIL(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2017
very stupid post

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by MVLOX(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2017
I will be back for dis lady
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by pyyxxaro: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Brb

#Running to TEKNO's house to ask his madame tongue#

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Na your type dey indulge in extra-marital affairs undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by jeeqaa7(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Okpo

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Jengem: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Prepare small soup

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Nasa28(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Nonsense .....

Someone is in need of God here
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by beinstein(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Someone should remind this lady that marriage is not all about "nyashing".
Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Asito(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Throwback

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by Bisjosh(f): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2017
Many men will not like this grin

You can easily detect them by their comments grin cheesy tongue

13 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' by babdap: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
Attention seeker

I'm sure she's among the cucumber crew undecided

Cucumber crew must be Naija creation because I have never heard of it here in France.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.