Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. (716 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by cheatmaker: 5:46am On Jun 09, 2009
Right now i call women betrayers unless proven wrong by a woman. I loved her anyway. When she started developin this change, i was like what did i do to her? Nothing, seeing her in a toyota camry for consecutive one week, Wao! Isnt that a confirmation. I concluded that "women are not worth trusting". What would you do if you happened to be in my shoes?
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by Puvguy: 6:34am On Jun 09, 2009
Like everyone women wants to life especially when they are wired which most are to be proud of their guys. They usually spend loads of time taking about their guys with mate even sometimes with bling on it to boost their ego. If u don't have something going for like unfortunately is case, I advice you improve yourself- read books atleast if u don't have money some with affinity for intelligent guys might cross your path.

That's how the cookies crumbles. Good luck!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Left Me Cos I Had No Money. by SeanT21(f): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2009
Dont fret about it. She was not worth it anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Advice: / My Girl Friend Said She Has Natural Love For Me / I Find It Hard To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.