Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Find It Hard To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Find It Hard To Love (715 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Find It Hard To Love by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2009
My issue is that kinda environment i situate doesn't encourage love.Every happy couple i usually admire surprises me especially when i find out that it's all a facade. Also i've never encountered anyone who has faithful in a relationship plus the Amount of deceitful boys and girls.It's kinda getting me paranoid that thinking maybe Love doesn't exist or not a requirement for a relationship.The notion i carry is Trust no one.Whatever happened to pple cherishing love and sticking to it.Cuz from the Street's book Love will only get you down.Pls encourage me typed by a troubled-paranoid-society hating individual PcGURU
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by biola44: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2009
all u av is fear n it's eating u up! cool
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2009
Fear is an understatement.I'm swimming in it
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by biola44: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2009
u've got 2 overcome it 2 stand any chance! cool
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by peelovee(f): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2009
biola44:

u've got 2 overcome it 2 stand any chance! cool

pc guru:

Fear is an understatement.I'm swimming in it

Cuz from the Street's book Love will only get you down pc guru what do you mean by this

Don't u think u have fear for love.
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by rhufffryda(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2009
:-x
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2009
OPEN YOUR HEART, THERE YOU WILL FIND LOVE!!!

BENI OLUWA MI WI!  grin
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by Magz(m): 1:20am On Jun 13, 2009
I wish you the best, PC Guru,
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by omoyoruba1(m): 1:52am On Jun 13, 2009
There are men and women out there who actually are looking for faithfull partners. Guess you just have to find one.

Guess you just have to find someone like yourself. You need to stop fearing and give the ladies a chance, or you'll never know, but keep fearing!
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by topup: 4:34am On Jun 13, 2009
Hi, keep strong because there are hopeful girls out there, what you need to work on, is finding them. Don't get distracted by certain habits and looks but look deeper in traits and you will find it a lot easier to differentiate between the two types of girls.

Once you master this task, you can avoid heartbreak and being lead on, the problem is mastering the task itself.
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by 190: 5:14am On Jun 13, 2009
u wen de serve
u mean u nor see
beta babes 4 service fall in love wit
listen man
there are [b]$[/b]748748494 ladies ready 2 die 4 u
u just have 2 hit 1 up

wait ooh whats the $ doin there!
me sef
i too like money grin grin grin
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 13, 2009
You right.Maybe na the fear dey eat me up.I'll start opening my mind actually i've dated lots of girls but you see they're ones that i know that they can sleep with my grandfather yet they always good characters from the start.I'll just have to take a risk.
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by Igwe9(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2009
I guess the fear started right from your childhood cheesy smiley am i wrong?
Re: I Find It Hard To Love by 190: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2009
nope
the fear started 4rm him nysc service

im speaking 4 him grin grin

(1) (Reply)

can sum people tell me stories of their heartbreak and how they loved again? / What Is Abuse In A Relationship / Have You Being Cheated On? Stop It Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.