Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo (41848 Views)

Floyd Mayweather's Flashy Watches And Belt Collection (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by jordyspices: 8:48am On Dec 22, 2015
That's d the money team
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by saintkel(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2015
I dnt just like dis guy, he brags like a lady, a typical Naija Lady

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by labamo07(m): 8:49am On Dec 22, 2015
He fought for his money as in "Real Fight" so what's my own but on the contrary I am still #eyanmayweather.................
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by anytexy: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2015
By the way, who is he?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by odiereke(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2015
He is in d midst of dangerous things in life. Money, women and drug.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by danot1030: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2015
Money too much.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2015
money NA spirit one bundle of spirit donn follow dat girl on red and nha so all of them go follow waka pass...I pitty his tomorrow
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by lasisi69(f): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2015
Matttthew:

End time lasisi.... End time H.... End time front page.... End time mod
End time Matthew

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by MRLINGTON(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2015
money makes the world go round
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by coolluk(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
Blacks with there stupid mentality.

Have you seen Ortega, Buffet, Richard, Zuckerberg, Brian etc do such nonsense, his just 400 million dollar rich while those i called worths billions of dollars with massive companies to there name.

Just 400m dollars??, lol, have U seen a million naira in ur life

10 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by LordOfTheWeed: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2015
I fvcking love that caption cool
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by martineverest(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2015
Its in d genes, 'black mentality'
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by WaffenSS(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2015
This man is a certified nuisance.

I don't quite get what's up with black athletes over wealth.

They earn it, flaunt it, spend it...

...and lose it all.

Then the regrets begin.

But the next lucky arsehole never learns.

Cc: Davido, Wizkid, all other naija "celebs"

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by rhames(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2015
There is illiteracy at every level of society and the above picture depicts the level of one out of many champions. He should learn what befell the previous champions like Mike Tyson, Evander Holy field and others. Mayweather should call people like Robert Kiyosaki who could teach him financial literacy. That's what he needs now than never.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Demmocrats(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2015
coolluk:

Just 400m dollars??, lol, have U seen a million naira in ur life

Even Satan himself knows i can never be poor, you won't understand.

Wealth is a spirit and its only God that gives you the power to do that.

#Financial_Giant
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2015
And Sam Peters lies with olosho every night
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by phreakabit(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2015
A small man in every sense.
I only like this guy when he disappoints Caucasian pigs by not losing.
Other than that, he is a classless turd with complex issues.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by xacarrier(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2015
In naija, Hunger n Maturity r synonymous.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by godlyrichly(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2015
When will Mayweather understand that there is no pride in foolishness?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by miqos02(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2015
ok
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by 247notire(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2015
This Nigga is suffering from moneyngitis grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by luckyboss(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2015
Seun, most of these photoshop things will make this forum unreliable...NONSENSE!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by 247notire(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2015
anytexy:
By the way, who is he?
The president of Trinidad and Tobago cheesy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by stanbuggy(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2015
How much is this clown worth sef. We tin make Zuckerberg and Co now do.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by mideactive: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Ofcus,they don't usualy end we'll.b4u no it,he's broke.education is d key..

lordcornel:
The retired boxing champion shared a photo of him lying on a pile of cash with the caption.

"They go to the strip club. I bring the strip club to me wherever whenever".

lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/_jTSECR3cY/
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by MrCork: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2015
lordcornel:
The retired boxing champion shared a photo of him lying on a pile of cash with the caption.

"They go to the strip club. I bring the strip club to me wherever whenever".

lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/_jTSECR3cY/

...big deal....I hide moiney under my matrass!! undecided
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by menxer: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Once a black man always a black man.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by tiredface: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2015
YES INDEED, HE SHOULD GROW UP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season / Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu State Takes Shape (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.