Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo (41847 Views)

Floyd Mayweather's Flashy Watches And Belt Collection (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
Blacks with there stupid mentality.

Have you seen Ortega, Buffet, Richard, Zuckerberg, Brian etc do such nonsense, his just 400 million dollar rich while those i called worths billions of dollars with massive companies to there name.

stfu. if i was him i would do more.. enjoy life niggaa
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by festusperry(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

Have you seen Ortega, Buffet, Richard, Zuckerberg, Brian etc do such nonsense, his just 400 million dollar rich while those i called worths billions of dollars with massive companies to there name.

your just another hater.. everybody is not the same.....

when u Mk ur own na u kw how u wan use am
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Samsonklin(m): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
greatiyk4u:

This is y u need 2 be careful in a public forum like this cos u don't knw who is who.............I blame ur ignorance
F*ck off joor!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Adonis3: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
sundayslim:
Jobi is this you??

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Adonis3: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
olaolayink:

did you guys understand the kind of business his into? they call it show business,he need to do something in order to be more popular. as for those that is saying black people mentality,i hope una be white awon ode.....DAVIDO show him collection of cars una talk say na small pikin n 9ja mentality.na mayweather do hin own una say na black people mentality....just if you don't know that guy is the highest paid sportsman in 2015,without endorsement he still rake in more bills than c.ronaldo,Messi,kobe and d rest.....

Show bizness huh? Okay, but take this from me, 10years from now, the C ronaldo you mentioned would be richer than him. Like u said, no endorsement, so where would the money be coming from?? Ronaldo has some endorsement and investments apart from football. He has even announced to open an hotel after retirement.

But our dear mayweather just keeps spending and enjoying life, he should go and learn from people who've been there before.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
E383:
Dude's bound to declare self bankrupt in a year with this lifestyle.

IDIOT.

In a doubled lifetime, you can never be as rich as mayweather when he's bankrupt.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by E383: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

In a doubled lifetime, you can never be as rich as mayweather when he's bankrupt.

Oga you should go and learn how to read. I have said it and again I will say it, if he maintains this lifestyle without investing in profitable ventures, he will be as broke as your wretched self in a couple of years down the line.

Ask Tyson.

Mind you, I earn a decent living and in a couple of years, you'll have to pay your TV subscription to see me.

Don't quote me in your life time.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Speechless3:

I am not attracted to men who show off...not even a date, not to talk of marry.

Abeg Shut up. Like you know what "rich" means.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by 0ldirtybastard(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
E383:

Oga you should go and learn how to read. I have said it and again I will say it, if he maintains this lifestyle without investing in profitable ventures, he will be as broke as your wretched self in a couple of years down the line.

Ask Tyson.

Mind you, I earn a decent living and in a couple of years, you'll have to pay your TV subscription to see me.

Poverty has wrung happiness out of you.
see how another person's wealth is making you feel so bad and dejected. Soulless bastard.

In a couple of years...you'll blah blah blah.
You've not even begun and you're this blind.

Go sleep abeg.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by E383: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
0ldirtybastard:

Poverty has wrung happiness out of you.
see how another person's wealth is making you feel so bad and dejected. Soulless bastard.

In a couple of years...you'll blah blah blah.
You've not even begun and you're this blind.

Go sleep abeg.

E pain am. grin.

Please don't cry dejected fellow. tongue.

I am ignoring you after this. grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by olaolayink(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adonis3:

Show bizness huh? Okay, but take this from me, 10years from now, the C ronaldo you mentioned would be richer than him. Like u said, no endorsement, so where would the money be coming from?? Ronaldo has some endorsement and investments apart from football. He has even announced to open an hotel after retirement.

But our dear mayweather just keeps spending and enjoying life, he should go and learn from people who've been there before.

did you know that as soon as ronaldo retire from football,majority of his endorsement is bye bye and how did you mayweather is just spending without investment? na you be d guy manager? did you think his so dense that he won't think about life after boxing? he only promise to fight once before he call it a quit...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
E383:

E pain am. grin.

Please don't cry dejected fellow. tongue.

I am ignoring you after this. grin

Ignore me or not, the truth remains. You'll never attain the station of that fellow, in heaven or in hell, in this life or next, come rain, come shine. What else?

Mugu.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
All dose saying he'll be bankrupt, IS IT YOUR MONEY...Go n make your money and manage it well.
He fought for that money.
ALLOW THE NIGGA LIVE HIS LIFE.

RIDE ON MAYWEATHER.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Adonis3:
How black people spend money... Quote me anywhere, this dude aint far from bankruptcy. Nigga be spending money like it won't finish, forgetting that he just retired

Only if u take pucnch for him

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by TheLastNazgul(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
E383:

Ask Tyson.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by ystar(m): 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Adefuwabamidele(m): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Pin.bbm.com/C004E8A43
Are you looking for the channel to give you Daily
Free Winning Football tips?

•24hours-100% Guarantee•
•30days-(100% of our attention an winning
guarantee)

Then, You have just found the right Channel.
Join the winning team.
Join our Bbm channel to
deliver winning tips that ensures you daily profit.
What are you waiting for ?
Join now!!
Pin.bbm.com/C004E8A43
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Ugosample(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Adonis3:

And how does his probable slide into bankruptcy (in your mind) concern you?

Leave an joor.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by iamgiggssleaky(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Demmocrats:

it's part of showbiz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu State Takes Shape (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos / Sir Alex Ferguson In Intensive Care After Brain Sugery As Sympathy Floods In(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.