Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo (41849 Views)

Floyd Mayweather's Flashy Watches And Belt Collection (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by eltweezy90(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2015
Speechless3:
mcheeew he should grow up quick.
You sure say you no want marry am?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by xp17(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2015
Adonis3:
How black people spend money...
When a black man makes money, he marries a white woman, then get divorce and later becomes broke again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by JAZES(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
Blacks with there stupid mentality.

Have you seen Ortega, Buffet, Richard, Zuckerberg, Brian etc do such nonsense, his just 400 million dollar rich while those i called worths billions of dollars with massive companies to there name.

On point man, these idiots dont just learn. Where is Mike tyson, Michael Jackson was in debts before he passed on.
Like the good book said, a fool and his money are soon parted.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Qc1(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2015
Speechless3:

This is what you do when you make $400,000,000.00 just one night !

"grow up" got nothing do to with it. BTW he doesn't use credit or by anything with credit, meaning he owe nobody. Dude paid for 3 Bugatti all in cash!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by eltweezy90(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
Blacks with there stupid mentality.

Have you seen Ortega, Buffet, Richard, Zuckerberg, Brian etc do such nonsense, his just 400 million dollar rich while those i called worths billions of dollars with massive companies to there name.
I smell a wannabe *wink *na him money jare, he took punches... How many of those guys you mentioned had to take a punch in the head to get a cent? Ye see ye life. Zigzag.

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by arabmoney101(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2015
hatux:
I pray make I just rich like this, ehn shocked....
grin
hatux:
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2015
eltweezy90:

You sure say you no want marry am?

I am not attracted to men who show off...not even a date, not to talk of marry.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by rhames(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2015
WaffenSS:
This man is a certified nuisance.
I don't quite get what's up with black athletes over wealth.
They earn it, flaunt it, spend it...
...and lose it all.
Then the regrets begin.
But the next lucky arsehole never learns.
Cc: Davido, Wizkid, all other naija "celebs"
a big nuisance for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by arabmoney101(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2015
sadhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :Dhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by cosmicrayboi(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2015
send me sure draw make i play for weekend, dis money don enta my eye.. u dey talk strip club, where d camel toes? grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Martinezbaba: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2015
I'm not surprised, did anyone remember those Days of Iron Mike Tyson with more than 82 fast cars and many more, but Today he is bankrupt.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by kings09(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2015
BT no be by typing n commenting on NL cheesy. I sure say u knw wetin him de do
hatux:
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Demmocrats(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2015
eltweezy90:

I smell a wannabe *wink *na him money jare, he took punches... How many of those guys you mentioned had to take a punch in the head to get a cent? Ye see ye life. Zigzag.

That's why they are smarter than him they used there brain to amaze fortunes and also used there brain not to flaunt there wealth to avoid IRS.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by JudgementHammer: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Hmmmmm. #YOLO
I knw say na woman go 1st view and comment as u don read "money" for the topic cheesy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by billyG(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2015
lordcornel:
The retired boxing champion shared a photo of him lying on a pile of cash with the caption.

"They go to the strip club. I bring the strip club to me wherever whenever".

lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/_jTSECR3cY/
I hope Thief Shambo Dasuki has not been generous to him?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by greggng: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2015
The spiritual implication is that his time of death of fast approaching. He should contact me for spiritual cleansing otherwise
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Truckpusher(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Mayweather is an iidiot , simple .
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by cao(f): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2015
MillionDollars:
End time boxer lying on end time bed made with end time money
This would have been more poignant, if your moniker wasn't milliondollars...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by ladipo48: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2015
grin
MillionDollars:
End time boxer lying on end time bed made with end time money
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Some kids in this country that sing thrash about having will be wishing they can lived like this
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Speechless3:
na your grow? tongue
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by valdetino(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2015
This happens when a formal Agboro becomes a millionaire.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by bona101(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2015
Where Samuel Peter keep him own? grin
Qc1:

This is what you do when you make $400,000,000.00 just one night !

"grow up" got nothing do to with it. BTW he doesn't use use credit or by anything with credit, meaning he owe nobody. Dude paid for 3 Bugatti all in cash!

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2015
lasisi69:
Lati wa ni lagbara ni o Dara... to be strong is good
No end time dere?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by MinorityTribe: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2015
But why is this man flaunting money so hard like this? If he were a celebrity, A musician i would understand.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by lasisi69(f): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2015
Aarenasbaba:

No end time dere?
Baba, no sir..

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by sarutobie(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2015
JAZES:

On point man, these idiots dont just learn. Where is Mike tyson, Michael Jackson was in debts before he passed on.
Like the good book said, a fool and his money are soon parted.
the black man never fails to disappoint. look at the black politicians and 'leaders' and look at their white and asian counterparts and you will begin to see that this attitude is more than skin deep.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by sundayslim(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2015
Adonis3:
How black people spend money...
Jobi is this you??
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by DONOCHAS(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2015
Very soon he wil declare bankruptcy, 50 cent hv already done so
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by LOVEGINO(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2015
hatux:
me I pray to rich pass am cool
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Jamesmatic(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2015
Dis Nigga is flithy Rich..... Baba God 2016 na my turn...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season / Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu State Takes Shape (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.