Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo (41872 Views)

Floyd Mayweather's Flashy Watches And Belt Collection (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by femmical(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2015
Whea's Bash Ali Nah... Lol
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Samsonklin(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2015
greatiyk4u:
In a poor hopeless man's voice........vanity upon vanity
Bros, that one no mean say make u die poor ooo. Stop o. After all, he made thru legitimate means... Its not easy to b a boxer @all
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by activelyA(f): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
Blacks with there stupid mentality.

Have you seen Ortega, Buffet, Richard, Zuckerberg, Brian etc do such nonsense, his just 400 million dollar rich while those i called worths billions of dollars with massive companies to there name.
Infact, the major silly mentality of blacks is always comparing themselves to the whites and seeing a need to be or behave like them....

Has been our reason for backwardness and is still is.

Ooh well undecided

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by tellwisdom: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

Have you seen Ortega, Buffet, Richard, Zuckerberg, Brian etc do such nonsense, his just 400 million dollar rich while those i called worths billions of dollars with massive companies to there name.

You are a poor boi...So ur opinion doesnt matter sad
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2015
But its True naw. Wizkid is also an Idiot although I Like His Music
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Emmabreeze: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2015
angry angryBut wats the big deal? Must he lie on currency-note??
He should be prosecuted for abusing the Dollar Bill then!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by martyns303(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Pablo

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Tfred0001(m): 10:17am On Dec 22, 2015
All I hear is end time! end time! Wen is the beginning time abeg make Una allow my bro flex watin him reap
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2015
lordcornel:
The retired boxing champion shared a photo of him lying on a pile of cash with the caption.

"They go to the strip club. I bring the strip club to me wherever whenever".

lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/_jTSECR3cY/

Made Nigga...I hope I'll get there some day.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by greatiyk4u(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Samsonklin:

Bros, that one no mean say make u die poor ooo. Stop o. After all, he made thru legitimate means... Its not easy to b a boxer @all

Wot is dis one saying?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by jidebaba69(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

I quite agree with you. He should grow up and stop being so childish.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by olaolayink(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2015
Adonis3:
How black people spend money...
Emmabreeze:
angry angryBut wats the big deal? Must he lie on currency-note??
He should be prosecuted for abusing the Dollar Bill then!
Adonis3:

did you guys understand the kind of business his into? they call it show business,he need to do something in order to be more popular. as for those that is saying black people mentality,i hope una be white awon ode.....DAVIDO show him collection of cars una talk say na small pikin n 9ja mentality.na mayweather do hin own una say na black people mentality....just if you don't know that guy is the highest paid sportsman in 2015,without endorsement he still rake in more bills than c.ronaldo,Messi,kobe and d rest.....
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by ugoc(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2015
MillionDollars:
End time boxer lying on end time bed made with end time money
.....are u a baby?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by busolakun(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2015
Misplaced application of money. Money is a medium of exchange not a mattress for sleeping.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by busolakun(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2015
Nairalanders don't get carried away with his action, this could be faked dollar not.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by mcb60(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Mologi:
OMOLOGI EYAN MAYW
omologi.. Hon. Bazunu sight u oo...awon to philosophy leleyi oo
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2015
I hope someday he'll not be filling for bankruptcy.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by j1mmy: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2015
The behavious of a street thug who is not used to making money outside criminality.
he is worse than an area thug in nijja
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by sobastical: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2015
hatux:
I pray make I just rich like this, ehn shocked....

And I pray to be wiser than this man
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Ryda(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Selfmade id;ot
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by bxcode(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2015
I don't know thus guy butt I can depict that he is one arrogant guy. Black man and his mentality tho...... who is he trying to oppress??
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by 400billionman: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2015
Last we knew, floyd has no paid job or running business. Just some money lieing in the bank.

May we not hear bankruptcy in 10 years time.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2015
Adonis3:

Nope.

Berra still, how a black man decide to treat the money he earned.

Generalizing will mean Dangote and Alakija do same.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Samsonklin(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Wot is dis one saying?
Oops! U are still a kid.. U can't understand.. Btw, hw old are u and are u nt suppose 2 b reading ur books
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by adodofemi(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chai! This guy is absolutely something else. #Mouthopenedwide
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by greatiyk4u(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Samsonklin:

Oops! U are still a kid.. U can't understand.. Btw, hw old are u and are u nt suppose 2 b reading ur books

Argumentum ad ignorantum
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Samsonklin(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Argumentum ad ignorantum
(Argumentum ad ignorantum) The Argument to ignorance... Who cares.. Sori I don't give cheap popularity..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Mologi(m): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
mcb60:
omologi.. Hon. Bazunu sight u oo...awon to philosophy leleyi oo
hahahahah! Hon.Bazunu...how wife and children na?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by greatiyk4u(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
Samsonklin:

(Argumentum ad ignorantum) The Argument to ignorance... Who cares.. Sori I don't give cheap popularity..

This is y u need 2 be careful in a public forum like this cos u don't knw who is who.............I blame ur ignorance
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by map96(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
N Yoruba elders be like ija o dola... Iffa hear
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by shozillo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

its NOT fair 2 Compare an Entrepreneur and a CELEBRITY...
Celebs do anything for Awareness n showbiz

How many Black Entrepreneur do U Know that flaunt Money like Money Man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sir Alex Ferguson In Intensive Care After Brain Sugery As Sympathy Floods In(Pic / Alex Iwobi Celebrates Arsenal's Big Win With Pretty Girlfriend In London. Photos / Social Media Users Mock Chelsea FC For Losing Their First Game Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.