Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo (41845 Views)

Floyd Mayweather's Flashy Watches And Belt Collection (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather’s Bodyguards Are So Big They Take Separate Private Jet (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2015
lordcornel:
The retired boxing champion shared a photo of him lying on a pile of cash with the caption.

"They go to the strip club. I bring the strip club to me wherever whenever".

lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/_jTSECR3cY/

Stupidity of the highest order
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Aystarz: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
Speechless3:
mcheeew he should grow up quick.

Like you wouldn't want a guy, with his pockets, in your life.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by marleyboy1991: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
Blacks with there stupid mentality.

Have you seen Ortega, Buffet, Richard, Zuckerberg, Brian etc do such nonsense, his just 400 million dollar rich while those i called worths billions of dollars with massive companies to there name.

#PlayaHater is exactly what you are
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2015
Qc1:

This is what you do when you make $400,000,000.00 just one night !

"grow up" got nothing do to with it. BTW he doesn't use use credit or by anything with credit, meaning he owe nobody. Dude paid for 3 Bugatti all in cash!

I dont care how much he earned in one night... his poor mentality towards wealth is very repulsive. Don't come here justifying an unethical behaviour.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by hibroym(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2015
It pays to be hardworking.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2015
Abegi who him donn help
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by deolu2000(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2015
And so,what should we do now?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by hatux: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2015
LOVEGINO:
me I pray to rich pass am cool
gringringringrin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Aystarz:

Like you wouldn't want a guy, with his pockets, in your life.

Not with that mentality! no never.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2015
Jamesmatic:
Dis Nigga is flithy Rich..... Baba God 2016 na my turn...

Filthy rich my ar5e , he doesn't even have up to a billion dollars and he has this kinda ego if e come get money like Bill Gates with over 78 billion dollars what will he be doing , asking for heads to hang on his wall ?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2015
Speechless3:

Not with that mentality! no never.

You just earned my respect
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Dharnchuks(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2015
This ones will be hoarding dollars when it is scare here
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by lekikosky(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2015
Immaturity.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Qc1(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2015
Speechless3:

I dont care how much he earned in one night... his poor mentality towards wealth is very repulsive. Don't come here justifying an unethical behaviour.

His money, his wahala!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by litetias(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2015
Nice role model
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by refreshrate: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2015
E383:
Dude bound to declare self bankrupt in a year or with this lifestyle.

IDIOT.

Lai will then blame GEJ for that

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by hisawesomeness(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2015
This guy has no savings.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by refreshrate: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2015
hisawesomeness:
This guy has no savings.

#letsblameGEJ for that - Lai Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by BABANGBALI: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2015
Speechless3:
mcheeew he should grow up quick.
sidon there dey do shakara,like say if him toast you,you no go gree am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2015
This Guy is an Idiot
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by STILESGANG: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2015
This guy should remember that he has retired,The bucks will stop coming.He should try as much as possible to maintain the money he already has because with the rate he is spending he will wake up one morning and realize he has spent his entire fortune(400million dollars) on frivolous things.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by judedwriter(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2015
C moneyyyyy shocked but the irony is: spend far too much and he will end up broke like tyson and holyfield.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Jiokezee(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2015
Floyd money mayweather A.K.A THE BEST EVER T.B.E. Everytin about de guy is money dis same guy bought de most expensive car in de world and as of last week he also bought a wrist wachet worth of $1.1million in arab de guy is tomuch winkwinkwink
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You just earned my respect

cheesy smiley
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

Have you seen Ortega, Buffet, Richard, Zuckerberg, Brian etc do such nonsense, his just 400 million dollar rich while those i called worths billions of dollars with massive companies to there name.
I realized long ago that Black is in the blood, not in the color, only few blacks try to fight some elements of bad blood in them.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Jiokezee(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2015
STILESGANG:
This guy should remember that he has retired,The bucks will stop coming.He should try as much as possible to maintain the money he already has because with the rate he is spending he will wake up one morning and realize he has spent his entire fortune(400million dollars) on frivolous things.
is like u don't no dat de guy is now a boxin promoter, he has is own crew called TMT which means The Money Team
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by blakky97(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

very true. 50cent loads his freezer with dollars.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by enigok94: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

guy,its hight time you stop comparing yaself to these whites,doing so. Gives them edge over you and you feel more inferior like you've been. Before....its his. Money,his sweats,his hustle,his life....not the whites' own...#YOLO.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Samsonklin(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

#Sniffs... I smell hatred
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2015
i smell brokness.....soon
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by 9jatatafo(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2015
The money man cannot write. Who wrote that?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Lies On A Bed Of Money In New Photo by Jiokezee(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2015
DonUjay:
This Guy is an Idiot
bros i beg make u leave de guy alone na so he want hmm.why u no called wizkid an idiot when his flunting is money on expensive cars pls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi’s Babymama, Olga With One Of Their Twins (PICTURED) / Kanu Nwankwo & Amarachi Watch Arsenal Last Match / Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu State Takes Shape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.