Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija (1094 Views)

Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / Whatsapp Group For Dating Within Abuja / What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by tzoracle: 12:48am On Dec 22, 2015
Please I really need your contributions on this,
Its all about girls who date guys that are always older,back in secondary school when a girl dates a guy in uni we would all call her names and tell her she should give us that attention instead,buh fast forward into the future. I'm in uni now and during my fresher days most girls opted for guys that were higher than they. Rather than follow the bandwagon to attack this time around I was won over by a superior argument by one of my female coursemates who said in such relationships with ur mate,respect is almost never there,financial help is a no no and most of them are not yet mature. But the major point was about settling down,would she wait for you to graduate and find a good paying job and then save up for all the expenses expected of a soon to be family man ?? And then in the end after she waits for you,you might stab her in the back and find a newer package

My bros and ladies also
What's ur take
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 22, 2015
It's best to be in a relation within your age braclet
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by tzoracle: 12:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Strahovski:
It's best to be in a relation within your age braclet

I mean in a naija scenario
Most naija guys prefer younger girls
As they are easier to maintain
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by mikeayus(m): 3:13am On Dec 22, 2015
tzoracle:

I mean in a naija scenario
Most naija guys prefer younger girls
As they are easier to maintain

Easier to maintain how??
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by tzoracle: 6:16am On Dec 22, 2015
mikeayus:

Easier to maintain how??

Have a long steady relationship
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by Emmaesty(f): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
tzoracle:

Have a long steady relationship
Most girls want to get married immediately after school, so they date a 400l guy while they are in 100l with the hopes that the guy will already start working when they finish school. Marriage won't be far from sight but most relationships hardly reach the 2 year Mark
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by tzoracle: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
Emmaesty:
Most girls want to get married immediately after school, so they date a 400l guy while they are in 100l with the hopes that the guy will already start working when they finish school. Marriage won't be far from sight but most relationships hardly reach the 2 year Mark
Girls always wanting ready made
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by ronald4lif(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2015
The older a guy becomes the more likely they would soon get married. Women knows this for a fact and have decided to date older guys as they're interested in getting married once they're through with tertiary education.

And although not absolute I think the older a guy becomes the more 'generous' and more sense of responsibility they accumulate. I can't blame women for this decision.
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by Emmaesty(f): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
tzoracle:

Girls always wanting ready made
It's not their fault na. When you start with a guy from little beginnings, the guy would start to misbehave and take the lady for granted. Ready made is easier, you save yourself from unnecessary heart ache
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2015
Naija girls. No wonder i am in love with EPL til my 1st degree.
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by tzoracle: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Emmaesty:
It's not their fault na. When you start with a guy from little beginnings, the guy would start to misbehave and take the lady for granted. Ready made is easier, you save yourself from unnecessary heart ache

Shebi u knw that now adays belgium lasts more than ready made...Not all that glitters is gold
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by tzoracle: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Maiconyoung:
Naija girls. No wonder i am in love with EPL til my 1st degree.

Na so nairabet dey chop your money.....
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2015
tzoracle:

Na so nairabet dey chop your money.....
cheesy cheesy
Hahahaaa, bros no b wen i neva sure abt chelsea form o. I LOVE MY BLUES. But i no d bet o ha.

1 Like

Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by rawpadgin(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
samething i was telling my babe the other day

all the chicks i dated as a teen are all married & am still a bachelor hopin to marry my 21 year old babe
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2015
Is not possible na, if I am 20 you don't expect me to marry a 20yrs old boy.
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by Emmaesty(f): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2015
tzoracle:

Shebi u knw that now adays belgium lasts more than ready made...Not all that glitters is gold
Yea I know. .. .. I'm not looking for ready made but I won't complain if I come across one

1 Like

Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by kingsmok(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
It is nt wrong to date any 1 who is older than u
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by onstelly(f): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
tzoracle:

Hmmm yes oh but what if after waiting for him, he leaves you for a younger person nko
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by ivyT(f): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2015
Abeg seun shld shut down nairaland 4 today.make we relax,25th of all days,person just dey get headache from all ths topic after we don chop belle full today

*stretches on d floor*
Re: Dating Within Your Age Bracket..possible In Naija by tzoracle: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2015
onstelly:

Hmmm yes oh but what if after waiting for him, he leaves you for a younger person nko

You'll know he wasn't worth it
If u like ask taylor swift

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbors Are Friendly With My Mother & Brother But Blatantly Ignore Me? / Lalasticlala Is A Millionaire.... / Guys Should Really Stop This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.