Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,228 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section (4455 Views)

15-25 Years: The Age Bracket Of Doom / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Eddygourdo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
I have posted issues here and sometimes have gotten mature responses. The issue I have is with rantings. I intend to ask this question on all sections I frequent with intention to abandon sections plagued by kids.

I remember when the young man started this forum, we used it mainly as a jobsite. A friend got her first job via here in 2006 or thereabouts. I was a guest all through despite the fact the forum was pretty mature then.

As of today, it's filled with wannabes and Wat hurts most is when the person arguing or insulting you in one thread, open another thread to complain about jamb or the university. Then I realise I need not be here,

I need a mature audience, mature arguments, mature information exchange and debates. Someone said the romance section has an average age of 22. And if that's true, too bad.

Abeg Wats the average age in the romance section

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by falconey(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin

Judging by my extrapolation in conjunction with mrcork's posts it definitely 16.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by obiorathesubtle: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
judging from durent d biitches' disposition.. I'd say 12.. undecided

The BritishChildren are coming

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by magicalBae(f): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
They'll soon get here.
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Loveprince: 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Jst passing bt i go soon come back sha
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
By their comments op,u shall knw dem! cheesy #just watch!
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Strahovski1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op,

You are now the adult huh? Explain to us please. You are now the man whilst the rest are the kids yes? Everyone is free to rant as much as they want as regard anything.

Besides the age bracket here is and should be 18 - 26 anyone beyond this should be in Family section. That's the #Fact. Especially the ladies.

As for you op,

Happy Easter smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by politricks: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Using the law of geometric projection and statistical logrithm, i found out that 'Na who age bracket don help?'.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by politricks: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Tommfrench(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

lol
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Eddygourdo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Strahovski1:
Op,

You are now the adult huh? Explain to us please. You are now the man whilst the rest are the kids yes? Everyone is free to rant as much as they want as regard anything.

Besides the age bracket here is and should be 18 - 26 anyone beyond this should be in Family section. That's the #Fact. Especially the ladies.

As for you op,

Happy Easter smiley
mature people never rant. They discuss, they disagree, they discuss some more, they never rant. And if truly this section is btw that age bracket you posted. I really should not be here. Really really should not.

Happy Easter to you too.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Greene66: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op your thread is bullsh!t.

You that you are old and mature, this Sunday afternoon you are on nairaland? See this op sha.

Have you resolve issue with your Tennant that refuse to pay since October? You are on romance.

You are the man abi. You should be in Family. After all you are the one who want to evict his tenant because he is not faithful to his wife. Since you are that good.

The age bracket is 2 - 6 oya, hug transformer and get the fvck out of here.

Punk!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Smellymouth: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Eddygourdo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:
Op your thread is bullsh!t.

You that you are old and mature, this Sunday afternoon you are on nairaland? See this op sha.

Have you resolve issue with your Tennant that refuse to pay since October? You are on romance.

You are the man abi. You should be in Family. After all you are the one who want to evict his tenant because he is not faithful to his wife. Since you are that good.

The age bracket is 2 - 6 oya, hug transformer and get the fvck out of here.

Punk!
a perfect example of what I am saying, search well and this young man is a jambite, a student, a corper or a recent graduate. You never see life. You don't understand the point of good human relationships. In this day and age of nairaland and other social media. 70% of Nigerians use it as a forum to be updated on news and latest events. When there is nothing on the politics section , we come to romance to while away time. Anyway one day you will learn manners. Cheers

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Greene66: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:
a perfect example of what I am saying, search well and this young man is a jambite, a student, a corper or a recent graduate. You never see life. You don't understand the point of good human relationships. In this day and age of nairaland and other social media. 70% of Nigerians use it as a forum to be updated on news and latest events. When there is nothing on the politics section , we come to romance to while away time. Anyway one day you will learn manners. Cheers

Lol show me your bank statement let me show mine. Then allow other nairaland members compare who has made it better. Because you are a landlord you think you have made it. Place your house for sale I'll buy it. Broke nigga.

You are dumb as fvck.
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Age doesn't matter ... maturity does!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Eddygourdo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:

Lol show me your bank statement let me show mine. Then allow other nairaland members compare who has made it better. Because you are a landlord you think you have made it. Place your house for sale I'll buy it. Broke nigga.

You are dumb as fvck.
I doubt you want to go down that road. I truly doubt. If and when my doubts are cleared, we might consider your proposition. In the mean time. Grow up, internet isn't where men show bravado. If you were mature you will know that.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by PROVERBZ(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
18_ 26?? while am only 16 i thought people above 25 are surposed to have found meaning to lyf by now

sha I enjoy most comments on here as if they came from ma age group

and op mind u ave seen people above 40 making worthless comments on here after all its a face less forum every body tends to exercise freedom while here

just saying sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by BoiledHead(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
This is a useless thread.

What is this op trying to prove? You that you are old you are so jobless that you are on nairaland even so much that you measure the age of people here? Even the nairaland CEO sef doesn't have such time it's you.

You are the one who posted about your tenant ok because u think you are the landlord so you are matured.

Better delete this trash you called called a thread

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Greene66: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I doubt you want to go down that road. I truly doubt. If and when my doubts are cleared, we might consider your proposition. In the mean time. Grow up, internet isn't where men show bravado. If you were mature you will know that.

Put that crap of yours on Craigslist.

You are fvcking cheap and broke. Let's get down that road. Bring your bank statement for the past 3 months let me bring mine. Let's see who's got it.

Ranting on nairaland doesn't make anyone lesser than anyone. Posting worthless trash like this your thread doesn't make anyone different from anyone. So yeah I'm gonna tell you I'm a kid yes but what I've achieved now, you that you are 40 you are yet to achieve it.

Come on man, let's see what you got.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:
I have posted issues here and sometimes have gotten mature responses. The issue I have is with rantings. I intend to ask this question on all sections I frequent with intention to abandon sections plagued by kids.

I remember when the young man started this forum, we used it mainly as a jobsite. A friend got her first job via here in 2006 or thereabouts. I was a guest all through despite the fact the forum was pretty mature then.

As of today, it's filled with wannabes and Wat hurts most is when the person arguing or insulting you in one thread, open another thread to complain about jamb or the university. Then I realise I need not be here,

I need a mature audience, mature arguments, mature information exchange and debates. Someone said the romance section has an average age of 22. And if that's true, too bad.

Abeg Wats the average age in the romance section
.OK

abeg who u be for the film?
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

.HOW OLD ARE YOU?

EHH?

mrcork is 12 pls
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:

You are dumb as fvck.
.GHAN GHAN!!
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Eddygourdo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
Greene66:

Put that crap of yours on Craigslist.

You are fvcking cheap and broke. Let's get down that road. Bring your bank statement for the past 3 months let me bring mine. Let's see who's got it.

Ranting on nairaland doesn't make anyone lesser than anyone. Posting worthless trash like this your thread doesn't make anyone different from anyone. So yeah I'm gonna tell you I'm a kid yes but what I've achieved now, you that you are 40 you are yet to achieve it.

Come on man, let's see what you got.
ok. Will respond to you soonest. Since you are very sure of ur achievements
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Eddygourdo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.OK

abeg who u be for the film?

what film if I might ask madam
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:
what film if I might ask madam
.SHUUUUUUU

YA STILL NEW IN THE GAME

FOR-GERRIT

1 Like

Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by Eddygourdo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.SHUUUUUUU

YA STILL NEW IN THE GAME

FOR-GERRIT
should have viewed ur profile before responding. Silly me. Good day
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by obiorathesubtle: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
grin lwkm.. Abeg.. More beef.. I need to cook stew this evening
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by obiorathesubtle: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.HOW OLD ARE YOU?
EHH?

mrcork is 12 pls
I'm 16, why?
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:
should have viewed ur profile before responding. Silly me. Good day
.SORRY

EXCUSE ME?

WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO ME.....EHHHHH?
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'm 16, why?
.NOTHING

SORRY OO

YA MY SENIOR
Re: What Is The Average Age Bracket Of Nairalanders In This Section by firstking01(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
I think it's 16 cos i can remember vividly when one teenager came here and said he's 16 and his gf is 13 they did it but she didn't bleed, and the idiot was asking us whyundecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. / "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" / Pussy Power: See What Reno Said About Chidinma, The Girl Who Killed CEO ATAGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.