Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. (1799 Views)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by whalexyy(m): 5:39am On Dec 22, 2015
If your man proposed with this would you accept it.

Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by Florblu(f): 5:41am On Dec 22, 2015
No!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by benedictnsi(m): 5:42am On Dec 22, 2015
Lolzzzz.... girls and Fantasies sha...... Did King Solomon propose to any of wives and concubines with a ring Most of them was even given to him as an award (or Trophy) gringrin

Girls go soon come here d reject....... But make i ask una, if Dangote, Bill Gates, Carlos Lim Hellu, Vladimir Putin or any of those world Richest monks carry dah kinda ring come, YOU GO EVER REJECT AM Una go even be like "abeg throw d ring make i use my hands put am, no stress yourself".

Better accept your boyfriend with kind of ring....... Even if say na Rubber-Band cheesygrin
Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by Khd95(m): 5:43am On Dec 22, 2015
Ladies nd diamond b like five nd sixgringrin
until brazilian hair came into the scenesad

if i b girl,i we appreciate the creativity of that stone-age ringcheesycheesy
Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by GODMYLORD(m): 5:52am On Dec 22, 2015
noooo it is like charm
Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by ril19(m): 6:04am On Dec 22, 2015
Unrefined Diamond. She Should Go And Refine It Herself. grin
Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by Acidosis(m): 6:06am On Dec 22, 2015
It's more honourable to propose without a ring than adopt that rusty charm.

80% of couples in Nigeria never proposed with a ring. This thing only started few years back by some new generation city girls.

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Hahaha grin
Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by Mjshexy(f): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2015
When some girls are already proposing to their guys, in fact very soon this act will be out of vogue

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by onyee25(f): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2015
Hes not ready for marriage na,if he cant afford even the cheapest ring..for that reason i will take it that he's unserious
Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2015
Uh...hell to the No!!!
What was I doing with him in the first place??lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by Ayjos10(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2015
I don't knw the meaning of all dis rings proposal ooo
Naso I canrry shalewa go beach with my last kobo(d economy hard na)after the usual playing,runnig et al...I finally knelt down and ''Shalewa will u marry me''....She was flagerbasted(for my ming I was feeling like Yes I don catch)until she asked me ''where is d ring??....I went dumb until my mouth came back to life and I asked her ''is ring love''She hissed and left and since then I havn't call her....She has been calling me since and sending text that she is getting old and wont mind evn if I propose lyk a and dumb man..cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2015
If i truly love him yes i will collect it stick with him

Most proposed to with diamond rings are not avin peaceful marriage

So if i collect this nd he will forever make me happy

Yes yes yes yes

I kuku no like jewelleries before tongue

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by rabbuy(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2015
Rock na rock....
Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by JVgal(f): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Na by force to propose ni? cnt he just come for intro n marriage?

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
What's the big deal about proposing
Too much of American films and celebrities way of life dey affect us.
I admire it big time but it's not a necessity.
Re: If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
Gtfoh undecided I'd punch him for producing that angry I look 5yrs old to him shocked don't make me swear for him grin

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Something For Her, Buh Each Time I See Her I'll Feel Like Dying / PHOTO: Is Phyno Right? / Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.