Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? (1453 Views)

Desperate Runs Girl Bombard Man With Insults Because He Declined Her Advances / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by Goldmaxx(f): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
I'm now making money... No time again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by afolwalex20(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
undecided

Wait till u r 18 undecided
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by osaslord500(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
I don't understand ur last 2lines, clarify it
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by Dujardin(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
OP based on the last line of ur post you seem more like an attention seeker...

Instead of helping u with ur puzzle, all i think abt is that, u probably did a copy and paste from a pool of so many puzzles of this nature!

1 Like

Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by Goldmaxx(f): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
osaslord500:
I don't understand ur last 2lines, clarify it
i gave a gal belle and i had sex with a taraba gal at my lodge off camp
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by polariss(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
Maths chick obviously wants some bedmatics after mathematics undecided
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by agarawu23(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Goldmaxx:
i gave a gal belle and i had sex with a taraba gal at my lodge off camp
I don't think I understand your last line
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by obontami: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
Goldmaxx:
I went to this church on my first sunday in unn,and I was just looking around with nothing in mind admiring the church's beauty.
*** Fast forward to 2 weeks later ***
I personally decided not going to this church again because they pushed me into a media group I know nothing in .But last two weeks sarturday I was walking along agric junction,this girl called me and i quickly recognised her as someone i have seen before.
She asked me she why i haven't been coming to church after the first time and i had to lie that i travelled and promised her of coming the following sunday.Immediately she told me her name and requested for my number which i gave her.The following sunday i didnt show at the church and she started calling of which i never picked even till the 13th one.
On tuesday,i was passing through faculty of physical science building along chitis eatery i saw her and pretended not to see her,i didnt know she saw me .She then called me and we exchanged pleasantaries,then asked me why i didnt come to church and never want to pick her call and i told her i went for my granny's burial.
She said lets go into chitis and talk and she bought me plenty things and some takeaway. Later in the day,she texted me telling me how she liked me and how gentle and handsome i was asking me to date her and always called to know my condition and if i needed anything.Even when i told her my real age and my fears of going into a relationship now she still insisted on dating my
She is in mathematics 200 level while am in geology 100.Please advice if i should date her or not. She is going to twenty while am going to 18 by febuary 4th.
Agarawu_23 naija_boiy cute_hector tosyne_2much miss_picy obon_tami et al.
. I will advice you to go into the go into the relationship,if you really like her. don't mind the age deference. After age is just a number,the lady I'm dating currently is 8 years older than myself

1 Like

Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Can u put more light on ur last two lines
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by Mikocake(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
Abeg which church be that?? e be like say pussy dey cut prize for churches nowadays...na so one chick toast my guy like say tomorrow no dey and na for church he meet am...Abeg which church?
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by Lovelynature(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
obontami:
After age is just a number,the lady I'm dating currently is 8 years older than myself
hahaha, are you sure you're not her sugar boy? 8 years older than you? What about the respect?
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by RobinHez(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
Girls from the pit of hell! lipsrsealed
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't think I understand your last line
i once opened a thread dat i gave a gal belle and anoda one of a taraba pharmacy gal dat i have had sex with
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
RobinHez:
Girls from the pit of hell! lipsrsealed
wat do u mean bro
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oma307:
Can u put more light on ur last two lines
i don gv gal belle bfor
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by kaziblake(f): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
You are a trolll
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by Mekyno(m): 2:39am On Dec 23, 2015
Goldmaxx:
i once opened a thread dat i gave a gal belle and anoda one of a taraba pharmacy gal dat i have had sex with
if u are truely in geology dept, UNN, then sori be ur name wit all dis ur record breakin randyness.
Wat ur GP? After ur 3rd u will understand me better. Ur chem results (for now) n obi's result (geology lecture) as an indicator.
Mark my works bt gudluck sha
Re: Please Should I Give In To Her Advances? by Goldmaxx(f): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2015
Mekyno:

if u are truely in geology dept, UNN, then sori be ur name wit all dis ur record breakin randyness.
Wat ur GP? After ur 3rd u will understand me better. Ur chem results (for now) n obi's result (geology lecture) as an indicator.
Mark my works bt gudluck sha
are u in unn

(1) (Reply)

Best Places To Meet Beautiful Ladies / What Dream(s) Did You Have Last Night? / Whats Your Funniest Wooing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.