Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 (2801 Views)

Why My Wife Will Never Go For Yoga Classes (See Shocking Photo) / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Isnt Older Persons Suppose To B Taller Dan D Younger Ones?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ipledge10(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oh! It's bye bye to Lumia hahaha
which Lumia? I only use Lumia to come to nairaland...my nephew is playing with it now grin
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2015
ideology:
good morning Oooo, no be only you, i saw one guy shouting "see love " cheesy cheesy

Cc: tjkay

op de flex his wife … …
Who are your e-parents lemme pay your bride price and e- wedding will be first week of January
Ok
I will send d e-details
D e-kids will come by Feburary

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ideology(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
Ok
I will send d e-details
nawaoooo, you own no be 9months shocked
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
Ok
I will send d e-details
Happy birthday to you beautiful. Abeg send my e-cake
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2015
eni4real:
Happy birthday to you beautiful. Abeg send my e-cake
Thanks my e-husby -to-be
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2015
ideology:
nawaoooo, you own no be 9months shocked
E-palava is fast nah
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ideology(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
E-palava is fast nah
hehehe, na 9months i know ooo, unless you be alien lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
HateU2:
Thanks my e-husby -to-be
lol. Regards to ur hubby jo.
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Sundown123: 8:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Both funs are for two different types and budgets of mobile users. Awesome in those places, but to compare them is suicide for Tecno
jaysay:
Since it is the holiday season and it is the season of love--not that I believe that we should gift people gifts only during December--I bought my wife A Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus and bought myself the TECNO Phantom 5. Something surprising happened.

While I would have preferred the Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus, I went for the Phantom 5 instead--cos the front facing camera with flash and wide angle shot is super awesome and much better than those of the S6 Edge Plus.

My wife is learning make up by watching some YouTube videos and taking a lot of selfies of late whenever she has made herself up. She took a photo of her made up face once using my Phantom 5. This must have been the reason she pulled this fast one on me.

One morning, after she left for work, I heard her phone ringing in the house. I picked it up only to discover that the call was for me and that it was my SIM that is in her phone. While I was sleeping, she unlocked my phone with her finger (I registered her finger as one of the 5 fingers registered to my Phantom 5) and exchanged the SIM card. She left me with her Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus and took my Phantom 5.

Apparently, she's saying the TECNO Phantom 5 is a better phone than the Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus. I am wondering what to do now--May be I should put the Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge up for sale and buy the Phantom 5 or just manage the S6 Edge.

What would you do if it were you?'
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Sundown123: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Lumia is out of this
ipledge10:
which Lumia? I only use Lumia to come to nairaland...my nephew is playing with it now grin
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Loladollarz: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2016
Lol, suicide no be small
Sundown123:
Both funs are for two different types and budgets of mobile users. Awesome in those places, but to compare them is suicide for Tecno
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by Calebbola: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Your wife must have huge shares in tecno
jaysay:
Since it is the holiday season and it is the season of love--not that I believe that we should gift people gifts only during December--I bought my wife A Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus and bought myself the TECNO Phantom 5. Something surprising happened.

While I would have preferred the Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus, I went for the Phantom 5 instead--cos the front facing camera with flash and wide angle shot is super awesome and much better than those of the S6 Edge Plus.

My wife is learning make up by watching some YouTube videos and taking a lot of selfies of late whenever she has made herself up. She took a photo of her made up face once using my Phantom 5. This must have been the reason she pulled this fast one on me.

One morning, after she left for work, I heard her phone ringing in the house. I picked it up only to discover that the call was for me and that it was my SIM that is in her phone. While I was sleeping, she unlocked my phone with her finger (I registered her finger as one of the 5 fingers registered to my Phantom 5) and exchanged the SIM card. She left me with her Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus and took my Phantom 5.

Apparently, she's saying the TECNO Phantom 5 is a better phone than the Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge Plus. I am wondering what to do now--May be I should put the Samsung GALAXY S6 Edge up for sale and buy the Phantom 5 or just manage the S6 Edge.

Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice story, dude respects his wife and she clearly loves him too, playing with his phone and stylishly borrowing it for the day and leaving him with the better device but less better front facing camera, the S6 is in a class of the best while the Phantom is also in a class of the best, maybe the brand names are good reasons to pick samsung amongst other software it comes with, that makes a samsung device a joy to use, The phantom on the other hand is tecnos best selling device no doubt and the phone is also a beast but seriously bro, if you really also prefer the tecno, try telling her 1st that you plan on selling the Samsung since she doesn't like it and you don't need it, if she agrees, sell it off and buy her a brand new Phantom 5, i am sure she would love that, take care man and more happiness filled married life to you
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by braivheart: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
jaysay:

Dunno buh this part makes the whole story look like an advertisement for TECNO undecided undecided

Just saying wink
Re: My Wife Thought D Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was A Better Phone dan D Phantom 5 by ebrahym(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
jaysay:

Sell me your Samsung....serious buyer here 08028162220

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This Breakup / When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! / How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.