Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? (2809 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Is it possible for a girl to be 10weeks pregnant and don't even know she's taken in,although she use to have raw sex with her bf,she just found out she has been pregnant for awhile ,claiming she use to have irregular periods most times that's why she didn't detect it on time....she's scared,her boyfriend is scared...their parents are no nonsense elders in lords chosen....guys any advice for them??

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Divay22(f): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tell me the truth, who is the boyfriend?

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by bot101(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:
Is it possible for a girl to be 10weeks pregnant and don't even know she's taken in,although she use to have raw sex with her bf,she just found out she has been pregnant for awhile ,claiming she use to have irregular periods most times that's why she didn't detect it on time....she's scared,her boyfriend is scared...their parents are no nonsense elders in lords chosen....guys any advice for them??

Make dem both go marry...problem solved!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:
Tell me the truth, who is the boyfriend?

I'm not the one.... I help non members post their issues anonymously
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Divay22(f): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:

I'm not the one.... I help non members post their issues anonymously
Ehn.. Okay
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by thesicilian: 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:
So if she had detected it on time what would have happened? Abortion?!
Once you are old enough to have sex, you are old enough to marry so let them do emergency wedding.

5 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Collins0609(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Married things on point.....they can also abort i ASAP because it still safe

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by coolestofall(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:
U knw d only options r 2 abort or 2 keep it. Which wld it b?
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
when some women dont even know they are pregnant until the day they have the baby, you are here talking 10weeks?!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
bot101:

Make dem both go marry...problem solved!!!

19yrs old and a 16years old still in college can't marry
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by vivie01(f): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
It possible not to know, even up to 4 or 5 months with some women self.
This could happen if that's the last thing on the person's mind.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by UDUJ(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:

No advice until you tell us who the real boyfriend is cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Collins0609:
Married things on point.....they can also abort i ASAP because it still safe

is it still possible? are u certain?
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
when some women dont even know they are pregnant until the day they have the baby, you are here talking 10weeks?!

women are strange creatures....how person go carry pikin for belle and she no go know?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
vivie01:
It possible not to know, even up to 4 or 5 months with some women self.
This could happen if that's the last thing on the person's mind.

nawao
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:

19yrs old and a 16years old still in college can't marry

They can't marry but they can have sex abi.

6 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:

women are strange creatures....how person go carry pikin for belle and she no go know?

very possible, especially for these fat/obese women

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by vivie01(f): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:

nawao

Pregnancy shouldn't come as a surprise once you start having intimacy and unprotected s*x with a lady.
Is it that both of them are dumb to figure that out?
Besides, what is a 16yr old doing with a boyfriend when she's supposed to be serious with her education? Is that not misplaced priority on the part of both of them?
I think they have only two options here: either to keep or abort it.
Dont go and kill another man's pikin o.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Stevyne: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ah just tire for teenagers nowadays. when i was 16 as a boy i no sabi wetin dem they use preek do aside urinating. Make them carry there cross, make i carry my own
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Divay22(f): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
UDUJ:

No advice until you tell us who the real boyfriend is cheesy
Lol
He say na anonymous person grin grin grin..

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by vivie01(f): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:

is it still possible? are u certain?

While I'm not in support of abortion, I however believed it's still possible at that stage.... but remember, abortion comes with its antecedent risks.
Since you learn to be chopping what adults are chopping at that tender age, I think you should be ready to face the consequences of your action.
Let the girl or you involve your mum on it. They will rake, shout but will help you reach a common ground on the step(s) to take.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:
Lol He say na anonymous person grin grin grin..

I tire for the guy o.....check my posts non of them is about me
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Stevyne:
Ah just tire for teenagers nowadays. when i was 16 as a boy i no sabi wetin dem they use preek do aside urinating. Make them carry there cross, make i carry my own

me too na piss I sabi da year o.....
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Divay22(f): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:

I tire for the guy o.....check my posts non of them is about me
Don't shake the table like this
Na me tire for you pass grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
vivie01:

While I'm not in support of abortion, I however believed it's still possible at that stage.... but remember, abortion comes with its antecedent risks.
Since you learn to be chopping what adults are chopping at that tender age, I think you should be ready to face the consequences of your action.
Let the girl or you involve your mum on it. They will rake, shout but will help you reach a common ground on the step(s) to take.

keeping it is not an option.... things wey go follow am too much ...their parents re religious fanatics
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:
Don't shake the table like this Na me tire for you pass grin grin grin

me ke!! no be me give person belle o
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Stevyne: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Passy089:

me too na piss I sabi da year o.....
Wetin deh baffle me na the way teenagers take they mess up themselves. naso one 15yr old boy 4 my lungu deh talk say e get 3 exs and he don shag them already..

1 Like

Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
vivie01:

Pregnancy shouldn't come as a surprise once you start having intimacy and unprotected s*x with a lady.
Is it that both of them are dumb to figure that out?

i dont think it is the pregnancy that came as a surprize but the fact that she has been pregnant for a while without knowing about it.

Besides, what is a 16yr old doing with a boyfriend when she's supposed to be serious with her education? Is that not misplaced priority on the part of both of them?

when Nigerian society put the family burden SOLELY on men, then many women dont give a damn about an education and rather find (trap) the right mate

I think they have only two options here: either to keep or abort it....... but remember, abortion comes with its antecedent risks.
Dont go and kill another man's pikin o.

also give the baby up for adoption
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by 4reala(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
They knw their parents are no nonsense elders in the church, yet them go dey do shoki. Well since them knw how to shoki, They shld be ready for the responsibility of shoki.

Let them just inform their parents, and allow their parents to handle it in a matured way since they are children
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Adukey(f): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
The lady should inform her parents. They shouldn't attempt anything that will put her life in danger pls
Re: How Can A Girl Be 10weeks Pregnant And Didn't Know?? by UDUJ(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
He say na anonymous person grin grin grin..

grin The guy na funny dude cheesy

I go respond to am now smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s Talk About Sex: I’m Afraid Of Sex After Pregnancy, Please Help! / I Have Been Stuck In A Woman's House For 3 Months And Now She’s Pregnant For Me. / Funny Memes To Start Your Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.