Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? (8489 Views)

Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / In One Word Tell Us How You Feel About The Person You Are Currently Dating / Will You Marry The Person You're Currently Dating Now(yes/no)reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by QueenDaisyy(f): 12:47am On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe scared?
Thread Softly Broangry.

That Lass Is "Taken"angry..
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2015
QueenDaisyy:
Thread Softly Broangry.

That Lass Is "Taken"angry..
pardon? undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SINNZ(m): 12:53am On Dec 23, 2015
emmijes3:
..yeah and you are invited
Thanks bae, ur bdays are mostly gonna be celebrated at home I guess? Cos of the holidays n stuff..
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SINNZ(m): 12:55am On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha. That dead zone. Nothing really happens there joor. It's always quiet.

Lol. I know.. Anything can happen you know? Just wanna have the liberty to comment anywhere.
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 23, 2015
Richiy:

Really So that everybody will now feel the right to "chook" mouth?

Mbanu

tell us i wanna know sad maybe it will gime courage to tell one guy here i like him
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Lol. I know.. Anything can happen you know? Just wanna have the liberty to comment anywhere.
gotya bruv. You run shows
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 23, 2015
zenar:

tell us i wanna know sad maybe it will gime courage to tell one guy here i like him
hmmmmmmm better make your move already
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SINNZ(m): 1:07am On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
gotya bruv. You run shows
No sleep. Side effects from meds. angry
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:
No sleep. Side effects from meds. angry
The tooth never gree you?
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Smartguy001(m): 1:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
I have never met a guy in my lifesadsadsad

wonder how people do itcheesy

Why na...let's meet
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SINNZ(m): 2:04am On Dec 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
The tooth never gree you?

That one don pass seff, been down with typhoid n malaria since 3 days now.
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:
Thanks bae, ur bdays are mostly gonna be celebrated at home I guess? Cos of the holidays n stuff..
lol yeah
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by wkkwl: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2015
morning
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SINNZ(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2015
emmijes3:
lol yeah
GM swt! HBD!! Fedex my cake or we're gonna have issues angry grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:
GM swt! HBD!! Fedex my cake or we're gonna have issues angry grin
lol I just did..good morning and how you doing
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by olamigbemi(f): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2015
2go flirt Zone!
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SINNZ(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2015
emmijes3:
lol I just did..good morning and how you doing
I'm fabulous this morning smiley

You'd never guess why I chose to wish you HBD.. Take a wild guess! grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Genea(f): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Mmmmmm can't recall,am singlesad
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:
I'm fabulous this morning smiley

You'd never guess why I chose to wish you HBD.. Take a wild guess! grin
today happens to be your bday also?? Or
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SINNZ(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
emmijes3:
today happens to be your bday also?? Or

Nah babe... You happen to be my Mom's bday mate! grin

Sorry for the late reply dear embarassed
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 26, 2015
SINNZ:

Nah babe... You happen to be my Mom's bday mate! grin

Sorry for the late reply dear embarassed
that's cool. It's alright I guess you've been busy
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by NemzySeries(m): 4:42am On Dec 26, 2015
emmijes3:
..yeah and you are invited
sum1 spent ova 3k dollars to get dimples not as cute as urs....me likey
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2015
NemzySeries:

sum1 spent ova 3k dollars to get dimples not as cute as urs....me likey
lol thanks!
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by NemzySeries(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2015
emmijes3:
lol thanks!
U're always Welkom....
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by odaniel1(m): 4:44am On Dec 27, 2015
*brings out binoculars in search of Sinaj
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by sinaj(f): 6:34am On Dec 27, 2015
odaniel1:
*brings out binoculars in search of Sinaj
lol

Here I am. wink
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SINNZ(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
emmijes3:
that's cool. It's alright I guess you've been busy
Sort of.. Buh I'm quite free this yuletide..

How ur side na? cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:
Sort of.. Buh I'm quite free this yuletide..

How ur side na? cheesy
not bad.yours
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Epatty(f): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
I met him in a salon wer I went to charge. We'r courtin nw n nxt yr its goin to benge
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SINNZ(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
emmijes3:
not bad.yours
Babe I'm just there... Are u frequent on this section?
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by 6fit(f): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
adren:
inside jamb hall..

i dey do type b.. she dey do type c

i gave her all my answers and sg
he gladly used them..

we are dating now until result comes out..

by d time she see dat result, am sure she will also secretely put Otapiapia in yur food and d rest is history
Re: How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:
Babe I'm just there... Are u frequent on this section?
yes I am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Calls Out A Lady Who Sent Him Her Unclad Picture Minutes After Meeting. / See Dangote yansh outside, Another lady Shares video of him nude(pic&video). / 20 Strugles Only Skinny Girls Would Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.