Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) (171552 Views)

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / See The Plastic Rice Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures) / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by jaymichael(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
ednut1:
abeg nutritionist in the house, is farmed catfish safe for consumption considering the fact that they are feed with chemicals embarassed
If the "chemical" no kill the fish, na you e wan kill?
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by bilag17(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Live Catfish Available on Demand
You can always get your fresh catfish whenever needed. Sizes available at the moment are 800g to 1.2kg , while 1.5kg. 2kg are limited in number.
Excellent for all occasions

Contact 0802-334-0270 whatsapp /call for your orders, while stock lasts.

1 Share

Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by PaulH07: 1:33am On Aug 27, 2023
jaymichael:
If the "chemical" no kill the fish, na you e wan kill?

Shen gbo weyrey?

Continue dey ingest poison dey go you hear?
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by jaymichael(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2023
PaulH07:

Shen gbo weyrey?

Continue dey ingest poison dey go you hear?
Iwo ati awon to ni e ni were. Ayela lo ma pa e. The retards that birth you did nit train you up well.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by PaulH07: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2023
jaymichael:
Iwo ati awon to ni e ni were. Ayela lo ma pa e. The retards that birth you did nit train you up well.

Kin sejo eh,

Chemical inu eja ti ta sopolo eh.

Asinwin, Iran asin.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by jaymichael(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2023
PaulH07:

Kin sejo eh,

Chemical inu eja ti ta sopolo eh.

Asinwin, Iran asin.
Ota si opolo Iwo, baba ati iya to bi e lomo. You this eni ofo, eni adanu. Akuse afofun.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by PaulH07: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
jaymichael:
Ota si opolo Iwo, baba ati iya to bi e lomo. You this eni ofo, eni adanu. Akuse afofun.

End off like my cum.

Scumbag.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by LivingTribunal: 2:34am On Aug 30, 2023
2)MACKEREL:- ....is a bit expensive.it goes for an average price of #200 naira per piece..
Imagine getting a piece of this fish at N200 in 2015 and it was said to be expensive at the time. Today you can't have it at N1000, the country is totally mess up by the corrupt system of government.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by jaymichael(m): 5:00am On Aug 31, 2023
PaulH07:

End off like my cum.

Scumbag.
The bigger scumbag is your mother who allowed your wayward, wretched and alcoholic father to cum inside her diseases ridden pusssyy to birth an imbecilic nonentity like you.
Learn from your parents mistake, always end off your cum in the toilet pit. Osiwin asiwere.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by PaulH07: 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
jaymichael:
The bigger scumbag is your mother who allowed your wayward, wretched and alcoholic father to cum inside her diseases ridden pusssyy to birth an imbecilic nonentity like you.
Learn from your parents mistake, always end off your cum in the toilet pit. Osiwin asiwere.

Which is what you are.

Fvcking chamber pot.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by jaymichael(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2023
PaulH07:

Which is what you are.

Fvcking chamber pot.
I had wanted to take it easy on you before until I realised that the syphillis your father inflected your mother with while impregnating her, wey dem no treat naim affect your brain cells. Fu**ckin retarded scum of the earth.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by PaulH07: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
jaymichael:
I had wanted to take it easy on you before until I realised that the syphillis your father inflected your mother with while impregnating her, wey dem no treat naim affect your brain cells. Fu**ckin retarded scum of the earth.

Fvck off my screen, poopoo.
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by fineberry(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Op nice write-up.
My best fish; like right now is Shaw,, why because....you can be sure you're buying real Asin not fake like you have fake Titus and some other species.

Shawa is soft, it just changes the taste of Ur stew just like op rightly said. I'm really big on fish o, I love eating fish so much..

Op fish go don tire you o grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by fineberry(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Cat fish too, but I doubt if I can eat that things walai .
SexyCrixus25:
Gr8 list, but how about Tuna?
Re: List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) by fineberry(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
samsard:
I also love fried Panla, but the smoke one is practically tasteless and my mom prefers to use that with Okra soup.
the Okro won't have taste o, unless she add alot of onion nd Crey fish to boost the taste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.