Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) (9408 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by teegrams(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2017
This Post has been making rounds on Facebook since yesterday,a man named Enoch has claimed a lady identified as Gloria,infected him with the deadly HIV virus.

In their whats app chat below you would see how they had some conversations before his decisions to expose her,the lady in question isn't remorseful as she has pledged to keep spreading her legs and infections to any man available.

My candid advice for you men out there slaying every Rubbish across your path,wear a condom or better still abstain from dirty sexual act.

Source: http://rayoonline.com/gobeman-exposes-girl-facebook-infecting-hivphotos/

1 Share

Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Lol
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by teegrams(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2017
more

Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by IamAirforce1: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Stop blaming the girl for your own stupidity young man

Na you use your hand kill yourself by not wearing condom to sleep with a girl you picked up from the street for a few minutes pleasure despite all the warnings.

Something wey dey sweet dey kill so now carry your cross alone bro.

13 Likes

Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by wassade: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Oti gba penalty lo throwing

After God fear woman.

Ho*e always be

One thing must kill a man

2 Likes

Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by Papiikush: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2017
Omo Mehn...See breast oh. shocked

Rule number 1; never ever ever bang a chick without condoms

Op do you know you might not make heaven for shading those breasts angry

15 Likes

Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by VargasVee(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2017
We've seen this story before undecided

One Ogbuka Gloria

Just using a different picture but that was the same chat

Bloggers undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2017
Same Text message
Different (probably innocent lady) picture used.

I wont be suprised if someone's sister ended up on Front page for wrong accusation.
Bloggers are truly Demons.

4 Likes

Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by Cladez(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2017
Lol @ (ended my career) football lovers would understand.Abstain or use protection una no go hear but the girl wicked oo.
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by joe4real12: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2017
Enoch! Na so u take catch d thing?

1 Like

Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by dingbang(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2017
I don't trust bloggers... The blogger has to be sued for this
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by UbChapter(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2017
Enoch, take this and go buy sense. You really need it. Who fuccks whores without condom?

Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by seunlayi(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2017
How the true is this?
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2017
Am still in church

Would comment when I close undecided
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2017
shocked

where nwaAmaikpe....abi e no see dis thread to comment put....

DIS 1 GO DON INFECT ALL D PH BOIX OH..make I go alert ma guys 4 UNIPORT
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by thesicilian: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2017
wassade:
Oti gba penalty lo throwing

After God fear woman.

Ho*e always be

One thing must kill a man

Lol. That part of the song always makes me laugh. Even Yakubu Aiyegbeni would not get a throw in from his penalty kick.
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2017
shocked
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2017
Kongi bad wella ....preventing one from receiving sense
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2017
Abeg I like Bleep her what's her fb name or whatsapp number?
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by adexdon(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2017
he get wot e deserve...slay nonsense
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by vanida6: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
some man and pussy dey re 5&6
how can u Bleep a street girl without a condom uhmm oya take it like dat
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
And some men, having seeing her pics and contact, will still like to gv it a try anytime ,anywhere, even without condom.

And to the poster above, vanida6 it is people like you that allows some men do such.
*runs to see her dp, check for curves and runs out*
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
This story is as fake as phyno's and ice prince's patek phillippe wrist watches
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by wassade: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
thesicilian:

Lol. That part of the song always makes me laugh. Even Yakubu Aiyegbeni would not get a throw in from his penalty kick.

Yakubu miss can cause cancer of the eye

1 Like

Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by Maxi112: 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
this one carrier is over.
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by vanida6: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
priceaction:
And some men, having seeing her pics and contact, will still like to gv it a try anytime ,anywhere, even without condom.

And to the poster above, vanida6 it is people like you that allows some men do such.
*runs to see her dp, check for curves and runs out*
why did u check my Dp am gonna Sue u
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by venoc200(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
it's truly not written on the face..who culd av thought that such a pretty lady like this is carrying d disease..this shuld serve as an eye opener and a reminder to everybody that hiv is stil available..prevention is better than living the rest of ur life on medication
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
fake story...desperate bloggers at work
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
vanida6:
why did u check my Dp am gonna Sue u
U be lawyer? I like being sued.
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by BornAgainMay: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
Useless blogger.

This is the picture of ogbuka Gloria not the rubbish you put there

Besides, she is HIV free and I pray may HIV visit you and your family

2 Likes

Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by oliidell(m): 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dude is still yapping about his career.
Re: See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) by saaedlee: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
During my first course of investigation, I found out that a person's handwriting can never change, that is method of placing adjectives or verbs etc can never change, as such, the bastard is chatting with himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.