Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries (33136 Views)

President-buhari-directs-immediate-payment-of-december-salaries / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries / FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by miqos02(m): 8:42am On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

You need to return to school.

Ideally it ought to be 30 working days. So payment of salary before Christmas is a favour. In the private sector is at the end of the month which Is the normal thing and that's the best practice.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2015
docadams:

Hmmmmmmm

Your explanation makes a lot of sense.
You are right. He took those guys to the cleaners with his replies.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by laytoshtwo: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

The salary for December is not earned by any worker until after 31st of December. So, quit being irrational.

If the salary is paid before 25th, it's a favour and not a right even though Nigerians have come to see it as the later.

What is this one saying?Lagos state has paid since 14th of december

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2015
laytoshtwo:

What is this one saying?Lagos state has paid since 14th of december
It's a previledge the state workers enjoyed. Not a right.

Hope you get my message now.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

Mu.mu, how are you sure I cannot pay your monthly salary from mine? Internet billionnaire that is crying for a month's salary on the 23rd! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You brag that you can feed me and my entire family, yet you wail over a salary you've not earned. grin grin grin grin grin
from your use of foul language showed you r immature, I don't depend of government salary becauseit cannot pay my house rent, lying I detests it. I can double what you earn for you, your liars in government said they will pay from Monday I knew they were lying. I cannot go on with you because of your use of foul language

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by laytoshtwo: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2015
#Ignore the idiot
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2015
[s]
studio14:
from your use of foul language showed you r immature, I don't depend of government salary becauseit cannot pay my house rent, lying I detests it. I can double what you earn for you, your liars in government said they will pay from Monday I knew they were lying. I cannot go on with you because of your use of foul language
[/s]
You must think you're the richest Niralander. Dolt, you started with foul words and I don't go easy with mumu like you.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by abbey2021: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2015
Some dont see any gud in dis´ but i am sure d people dat are being paid by federal govt really know wat it means. Also´ for mr president to gave an oda´ really show dat he has us at heart. As it is now´ d people in charge to get d payment to workers wll have No reasons to put such money into fixed deposit, now workers are aware about dis. I think dis is gud one coming from mr president. U dont need to accept dat.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by docadams: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2015
Salary is à right as stipulated by labour laws. So a labourer deserve his wages. But there is no law stating when salaries should be paid within the month. It is, therefore, a sign of magnanimity if paid before the end of the month.
However, what then would one say when wages are not paid as at when due? As I am typing, LG workers in Delta state haven't been paid for 6 months now.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by ascaris(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2015
[/color]
DropShot:

[color=#990000]The salary for December is not earned by any worker until after 31st of December. So, quit being irrational.

If the salary is paid before 25th, it's a favour and not a right even though Nigerians have come to see it as the later.

Workers earned their month end salaries from 15th of every month my ignorant friend! Please don't try to defend politicians. You have played your part by voting them into positions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by 2odd(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

If I tell you I earn millions monthly, you will not believe. So, let me accept I'm a barrow pusher. It doesn't make me one.

Nincompoop, tell us which law states you're entitled to your salary after 15th of every month? Olodo, it is called "monthly salary" for a reason and it is normally not earned before the month ends. So, if you get paid before the month ends, it's a priviledge and not a right.

do u know that u stop been paid as from the 25th in some private company ?? like all the work u do from 25 downward is for the company Free !!. previous govt weren't paying on 31st .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by kevoh(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Will come back when the alert starts rolling in! For now this is just a typical NL thread with arguments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by ImpactWorld(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2015
It is a shame for the FG to celebrate the payment of salaries
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by topfally75(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

The salary for December is not earned by any worker until after 31st of December. So, quit being irrational.

u must be sick.. I guess u re not a civil servant. And if u dont know how things work in civil service, pls dont comment on any related matter.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2015
I KNOW THAT WIKE WILL PAY EVEN BEFORE 25TH. THE GUY DEY TRY. INHERITED 4 MONTHS UNPAID SALARIES AND HE CAME IN AND PAID EVERYTHING. NOW WORKING AGGRESSIVELY ON ROAD CONSTRUCTIONS. HE IS TRYING LETS VOTE HIM

EEHM EEHM WIKE, THE POPULATION IN OYIGBO AND AFAM IS THICK. PLS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY TO GET MORE VOTE FROM THEM PLS DUALISE OYIGBO ROAD FROM EXPRESS JUNCTION DOWN TO AFAM. IT WILL GIVE U MORE VOTE. PPLE LOVE WHAT THEY SEE THAN WHAT THEY HEAR.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2015
ascaris:
[/color]
Workers earned their month end salaries from 15th of every month my ignorant friend! Please don't try to defend politicians. You have played your part by voting them into positions.
According to which law please my learned friend?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2015
[s]
topfally75:

u must be sick.. I guess u re not a civil servant. And if u dont know how things work in civil service, pls dont comment on any related matter.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by feaworaoja007: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

you and the 57.People that liked your posts are wicked jobless envious people! And you"ll all keepp languishing in such wickedness,envy and penury

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by 2odd(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2015
this dropshot is a newbie on NL . pls stop arguing with him. he will learn to research b4 commenting on Topics

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Rahym001(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2015
After all dey talk. Who don get alert. Me still dey wait. Gbam.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2015
2odd:
this dropshot is a newbie on NL . pls stop arguing with him. he will learn to research b4 commenting on Topics
What has being new on NL got to do with making sense with one's posts?

Come, let me school you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by kings09(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Barman, give dis guy 3 bottles of big stout
disloman:
Bro!it is their right to pay salary but with the current economy situation,they are trying.If they don't pay,it is people like you will wail as if your life depends on it.God will keep strengthen the FG.Merry X mas Nairalanders.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2015
feaworaoja007:
you and the 57.People that liked your posts are wicked jobless envious people! And you"ll all keepp languishing in such wickedness,envy and penury
That tells you the post makes sense die. Your salary, though may be paid before the month comes to an end, but is not "earned" until the month ends. What is difficult in that statement and how does it get you to chun out curses to people.

You need job?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Bakbillz44(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2015
HerexG:
Is this supposed to be a news or what ? Are they not supposed to pay their salaries, so paying workers their salary in this government now is a big deal undecided

That one pain u? Dey even had to wait for the president to give a directive to pay... So Dey wouldn't have, if he hadn't... Smh for dis country
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by meforyou1(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2015
richybanky:
I might gt alert today or probably 2mao ni yen, dere is hope for we corpers grin
if not today, then it's till 29. public holiday 24-28
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by feaworaoja007: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

That tells you the post makes sense die. Your salary, though may be paid before the month comes to an end, but is not "earned" until the month ends. What is difficult in that statement and how does it get you to chun out curses to people.

You need job?
nope! Living lavish! cheesy
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by odun99(f): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

If I tell you I earn millions monthly, you will not believe. So, let me accept I'm a barrow pusher. It doesn't make me one.

Nincompoop, tell us which law states you're entitled to your salary after 15th of every month? Olodo, it is called "monthly salary" for a reason and it is normally not earned before the month ends. So, if you get paid before the month ends, it's a priviledge and not a right.

DropShot:

If whether an employer pays on 15th, 31st or 1st is not an issue, which of course shouldn't be; why does it become one whence the FG or a state govt doesn't pay before 25th in December? I repeat, it's a priviledge that a worker gets paid before month end and not a right. As we speak, I got my salary two days back and I appreciate my employers for it. If they didn't pay by 31st, they wouldn't have erred. Simple as ABC.

DropShot:

That you were paid on 15th or even 10th at some point didn't make it your right at at those dates. You only enjoyed magnanimity of your employers then and perhaps things were very rosy for them. What do you mean by the bold? It makes no sense bacause we can as well argue that the employee should be paid his yearly wage in January since he will eventually do the work. It is not alled "monthly salary" for no reason.

Dolt, contracts are different kettle of fish. Contractors get mobilization fees as per contract agreement and get paid based on progress made as per letters of the contract. Do you live from hand to mouth that's making you want to kill yourself on top the matter?

Hey,
Don't fight it.
Just accept defeat.
Those guys have finished you.
Tnx

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by malikworld: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
akinyeleaa:
Chai, wailers will always wail. while I personally don't see it as a big deal paying salaries and this early, i think it is okay to appreciate him. it is these same fools saying he could even pay before them working at all that will cry like bush babies if the payment is not made till later the next month even though the money will be paid eventually. And those saying it shouldn't be news, these are the same people that will wail if the money dragged on till Jan 1.While we shouldn't celebrate mediocrity, we should appreciate a govt trying even with the dwindling economy.

Don't quote me if u don't have a brain, biko
I am a federal government worker and in finance unit and have not been paid for December 2015. I can also say authoritatively that no federal entity has been paid December salary in my local government. l work in Zaria, Kaduna state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by imanuel5959: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2015
when is he paying November salary. Today is d last working day b4 Maulud Nabiy and Christmas??
Pls I need November salary like oxygen right now.
He can hold onto †ђξ December own for now....
@Op, Please helep me beg Your sai baba joo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Bakbillz44(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
docadams:
Salary is à right as stipulated by labour laws. So a labourer deserve his wages. But there is no law stating when salaries should be paid within the month. It is, therefore, a sign of magnanimity if paid before the end of the month.
However, what then would one say when wages are not paid as at when due? As I am typing, LG workers in Delta state haven't been paid for 6 months now.

Casual workers in Rubber Research institute of Nigeria haven't been paid for over six months on top d small 250 naira per day wages ( with hard labour) wey dem dey give dem. Red Christmas for dem
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by OgaTheTop2: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=chuksbogus2001 post=41258726][/quote]The guy is a truckpusher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters / Kachikwu Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari / PDP Replaces Kwankwaso's In Law With Takai As Party Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.