Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries (33138 Views)

President-buhari-directs-immediate-payment-of-december-salaries / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries / FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by lomprico(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2015
ZUBY77:
I don't get it. Do we really need Buhari to issue orders before workers are paid?
What is he running? A company?
I wonder o! I tot he has appointed noise makers ministers?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by BABANGBALI: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2015
abeg no let my landlord see this story o
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Gheritage(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2015
That's a good move...BUT I CAN NEVER APPRECIATE OR SUPPORT HIS ADMINISTRATION IF GRADUATE INTERNS UNDER FEDERAL FINANCE MINISTRY IS NOT BEEN PAID...It's unfair no payment since October after work till date.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Uten9z(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2015
HerexG:
Is this supposed to be a news or what ? Are they not supposed to pay their salaries, so paying workers their salary in this government now is a big deal undecided
that is bcus they dont pay on time and we are yet to receive in some fg organisations and tomorrow till next week is piblic holiday.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Geniro: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

The salary for December is not earned by any worker until after 31st of December. So, quit being irrational.

If the salary is paid before 25th, it's a favour and not a right even though Nigerians have come to see it as the later.

Zombie Federal health workers are yet to collect their november salaries despite promises of getting paid on or before 21st December.

This fool is here talking about favours.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2015
odun99:

Hey,
Don't fight it.
Just accept defeat.
Those guys have finished you.
Tnx
How? With my posts having more likes than theirs? Common sense dey?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2015
Geniro:

Zombie Federal health workers are yet to collect their november salaries despite promises of getting paid on or before 21st December.

This fool is here talking about favours.
Dolt, we're talking about December 2015 salary. The argument is beyond you?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by ubah84(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2015
IF FED GOVT DID NOT PAY TODAY I THINK I WILL PERSONALLY GO AND APOLOGIZE TO GEJ

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Kk4(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2015
I can authoritatively state here that some staffs in the federal ministries of Education have not been paid their October and November salary. Hope they will be paid this December.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Uten9z(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

The salary for December is not earned by any worker until after 31st of December. So, quit being irrational.

If the salary is paid before 25th, it's a favour and not a right even though Nigerians have come to see it as the later.

it is foolish to season with u ,all fg received their salaries usually on 25 or b4 since inception now is receive on the following month that is to say at least 10 days have been added indirectly to fg workers without pay by shifting d pay day,mind u 25 or 31 date of payment should be stable and accommodates all odds and by next pay if u count is still 30 -31.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Geniro: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

Dolt, we're talking about December 2015 salary. The argument is beyond you?

Zombie STFU. you dare talk about favors in support of a govt owing her staffs salaries.

How can you talk about december salaries when a substantial number of people are yet to even perceive their November salary.

You existence is cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2015
Uten9z:

it is foolish to season with u ,all fg received their salaries usually on 25 or b4 since inception now is receive on the following month that is to say at least 10 days have been added indirectly to fg workers without pay by shifting d pay day,mind u 25 or 31 date of payment should be stable and accommodates all odds and by next pay if u count is still 30 -31.
Mr. Intelligent Dolt, does the fact that you get paid on 25th make you to have earned that month's salary?

The argument is not whether it's right or wrong to pay before 30th. It is whether it is wrong not to pay before 25th or 30th.

Where has simple logical reasoning gone to?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2015
HerexG:
Is this supposed to be a news or what ? Are they not supposed to pay their salaries, so paying workers their salary in this government now is a big deal undecided
SO WORKERS ARE SUPPOSE TO COLLECT THEIR SALARIES BEFORE THE END OF MONTH ABI? ODE
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Geniro: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2015
Uten9z:

Dropshot is an imbeciile. a shameless APC goon.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2015
Geniro:

Zombie STFU. you dare talk about favors in support of a govt owing her staffs salaries.

How can you talk about december salaries when a substantial number of people are yet to even perceive their November salary.

You existence is cursed.
Mumu, you no get savings? grin grin Abi na me dey owe you. Useless thing. angry
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Geniro:

Dropshot is an imbeciile. a shameless APC goon.
Broke a.ss

Come for money to enjoy Christmas. cheesy
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2015
eyesofgod:
Ok. Smooth Xmas for federal workers. But my state goverment will not agree that Dec allocation has been received meaning rough Xmas for state workers.

bobo na november allocation dem share so, not december.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Geniro: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

Mumu, you no get savings? grin grin Abi na me dey owe you. Useless thing. angry

Zombie , i don't need to be a civil servant to know happenings around me.

I guess the govt is doing civil servants a huge favour owing them salaries.

Useless paid rat.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Geniro: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

Broke a.ss

Come for money to enjoy Christmas. cheesy

You mean the pittance paid to you to act silly online.

Pauperized monkey feeling fly online.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Geniro:

Zombie , i don't need to be a civil servant to know happenings around me.

I guess the govt is doing civil servants a huge favour owing them salaries.

Useless paid rat.

The government is not owing your father November salary. Or he said he's being owed. Jobless broke nincompoop.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2015
Geniro:

You mean the pittance paid to you to act silly online.

Pauperized monkey feeling fly online.
Is your father broke? Come for money, mu.mu.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Geniro: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

The government is not owing your father November salary. Or he said he's being owed. Jobless broke nincompoop.

Am sure your miserable father passed down the curse of foolishness to you and your unborn generation.

Health professionals toiling in 14 federal tertiary hospitals would have to wait to get their hard earned salaries for the month of November.

This was contained in a memo obtained by Kenechukwu emmanuel dated 8th December 2015 by the National Orthopaedic hospital Dala kano to all staff Members and it reads:

The management of the hospital has just been informed by the budget office, Abuja that the hospital alongside THIRTEEN (13) other federal tertiary hospitals will be receiving their November salary late and December salary early. The salary for these two months will be paid together on or before 21st December 2015

Meanwhile the payment of salary for resident doctors and other staff not under IPPIS will be paid from tomorrow.

The management sincerely apologizes to members of staff for this delay.

Thank You
AUDU IBRAHIM
FOR: Medical Director

https://www.nairaland.com/2791514/budget-office-14-federal-tertiary/1#40864545

Why should folks take a full blown arzzz licking retaard like you serious. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Geniro: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

Is your father broke? Come for money, mu.mu.

Imagine passingshot talking of doling money.

cursed fool you are.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2015
Geniro:

Imagine passingshot talking of doling money.

cursed fool you are.
Nincompoop, do you need bail out? I can help your miserable life.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2015
Geniro:

Am sure your miserable father passed down the curse of foolishness to you and your unborn generation.

https://www.nairaland.com/2791514/budget-office-14-federal-tertiary/1#40864545

Why should folks take a full blown arzzz licking retaard like you serious. grin
Why hyperventilating? I can bail out your poverty stricken family. How much you need?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Uten9z(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

Mr. Intelligent Dolt, does the fact that you get paid on 25th make you to have earned that month's salary?

The argument is not whether it's right or wrong to pay before 30th. It is whether it is wrong not to pay before 25th or 30th.

Where has simple logical reasoning gone to?

I don't knw how u've apply simple logic here by contradicting ur self, is never a favour for fg to do what's right to its workers. If state govt after been re embossed by fg have since last week payed it's staff salaries and a month arrears (Adamawa)in btw a weekwithout regrets. how then is fg announcing how f
painful for them, when still no alarts to back itup and u have the nerves to call it a privilege, some day it may as well be a previlege to earn in this govt by what u intend.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Geniro: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

Nincompoop, do you need bail out? I can help your miserable life.

Bail out your cursed miserable parents instead passingshot. grin

Stinking pauperized rat paid pittance to propagate stupidity online.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Geniro: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

Why hyperventilating? I can bail out your poverty stricken family. How much you need?

Geniro:

Bail out your cursed miserable parents instead passingshot. grin

Stinking pauperized rat paid pittance to propagate stupidity online.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Uten9z:

I don't knw how u've apply simple logic here by contradicting ur self, is never a favour for fg to do what's right to its workers. If state govt after been re embossed by fg have since last week payed it's staff salaries and a month arrears (Adamawa)in btw a weekwithout regrets. how then is fg announcing how f
painful for them, when still no alarts to back itup and u have the nerves to call it a privilege, some day it may as well be a previlege to earn in this govt by what u intend.

I got paid my December salary on 21st already. I appreciate that I got paid early but the fact that I haven't earned it is not lost on me. So, which part of my argument is ambiguous for you to understand?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Geniro: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2015
Uten9z:

You are talking to a paid zombie here. Reasoning is not part of his job description online.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Geniro: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

[s]I got paid my December salary on 21st already. I appreciate that I got paid early but the fact that I haven't earned it is not lost on me. So, which part of my argument is ambiguous for you to understand?[/s]

That pittance paid you doesn't warrant your e-stupidity. Get a life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars / Policemen Boo Gov Matawalle After Bandits’ Murder Of 13 Colleagues / Leaked Audio: My Name Was Wrongly Mentioned - Olofa Of Offa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.