Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries (33141 Views)

President-buhari-directs-immediate-payment-of-december-salaries / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries / FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by kennycalls(m): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
HerexG:
Is this supposed to be a news or what ? Are they not supposed to pay their salaries, so paying workers their salary in this government now is a big deal undecided
am fed up! now they thinks giving us our salary is doing us a favorwithout even the 13th month!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by jadelyn007(f): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
This government tho, last year my mum was paid 13 months salary, this year they are still owing two months. Nonsense government!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
No alert yet! Meaning this year`s celebrations will be dry! Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by murphyrichy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
This administration is nothing but a big blow on the graduate internship scheme (GIS) interns formerly under Sure-P but now under Federal ministry of finance (FMF), they are being owned from October till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by ckmayoca: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

The salary for December is not earned by any worker until after 31st of December. So, quit being irrational.

If the salary is paid before 25th, it's a favour and not a right even though Nigerians have come to see it as the later.

Bro incase of health worker that are yet to earn nov salary wetin u go talk about that one? Since u be mr know know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by lumeneng22: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pensioners are among federal workers too oh. But we just receive December 2014 last week Friday o. If buhari can pay before December 30th I swear we will mobilize our wives, children, grandchildren, uncles, aunties to make sure buhari continue there as president come 2019 in share Alahu.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by bashydemy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
nope never been regular there
Ok i have a guy back then i think between 2010 and 2012 if i could remember..
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by yemmybx(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
Someone like me don't know how I'm going to celebrate this XMAS being an Intern (GIS) have not bin paid since October till now. I dont have money for rice talkless of Chicken, it hurt.....

GOD PLS GIVE ME A BETTER JOB.....

PAY THE INTERNS FOR CHRIST SAKE.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
bashydemy:
Ok i have a guy back then i think between 2010 and 2012 if i could remember..
kk
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by richybanky(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
chika0072:

Guy I need am ooooo
Lols, na till 29 oooo since dere is public holiday on 24-28
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
yemmybx:
Someone like me don't know how I'm going to celebrate this XMAS being an Intern (GIS) have not bin paid since October till now. I dont have money for rice talkless of Chicken, it hurt.....

GOD PLS GIVE ME A BETTER JOB.....

PAY THE INTERNS FOR CHRIST SAKE.
Hey yah sorry about that. It is a pity we have a Fulani man whose priority is not workers welfare as president. How do you explain non payment of salary during sallah and same repeating itself during Xmas (two most important religious celebration. in Nigeria). I pray it will not continue like this. Virtually everybody is bittered!!!

Also am surprised that such a vague and unrealistic directive can come from Buhari; Knowing fully well that he has declared public holiday for 24th, 25th and 28th and there is no way Workers can be paid before the holiday as result of his ambiguous TSA policy that have grounded govt biz and made salary payment delayed/not paid in the case of GIS and Health workers. By the time this government looses popularity it will not be able to get it back wahalahi.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by yemmybx(m): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
Hey yah sorry about that. It is a pity we have a Fulani man whose priority is not workers welfare as president. How do you explain non payment of salary during sallah and same repeating itself during Xmas (two most important religious celebration. in Nigeria). I pray it will not continue like this. Virtually everybody is bittered!!!

Also am surprised that such a vague and unrealistic directive can come from Buhari; Knowing fully well that he has declared public holiday for 24th, 25th and 28th and there is no way Workers can be paid before the holiday as result of his ambiguous TSA policy that have grounded govt biz and made salary payment delayed/not paid in the case of GIS and Health workers. By the time this government looses popularity it will not be able to get it back wahalahi.
Hmmmmmmmm....... I'm just speechless
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by omeke12(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

If I tell you I earn millions monthly, you will not believe. So, let me accept I'm a barrow pusher. It doesn't make me one.

Nincompoop, tell us which law states you're entitled to your salary after 15th of every month? Olodo, it is called "monthly salary" for a reason and it is normally not earned before the month ends. So, if you get paid before the month ends, it's a priviledge and not a right.
u have a point sir, ..
...soooo...which law state that Nigerians are not entitled to their salaries till after the 31st of every month

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by odun99(f): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

How? With my posts having more likes than theirs? Common sense dey?
Go back and check d likes..olodo

Your brain; like that of a mosquito. U dey brag over making millions of naira monthly..You even think we won't believe you...LOL

Do you think you're the only one making millions monthly here I laugh in spanish!
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by momohmcbrian: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2015
please has any federal worker here received alert for november or december?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by ubah84(m): 6:43am On Dec 24, 2015
I will never forgive buhari for dis wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by FuckTheMod: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2015
Buhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaariooooooo
I never see alert o angry
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by obisangel(f): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
eyesofgod:
Ok. Smooth Xmas for federal workers. But my state goverment will not agree that Dec allocation has been received meaning rough Xmas for state workers.
[color=#770077][/color] I have not received alert yet ooo,and am supposed to be a federal government worker. Buhari and his cohorts think that propaganda is the solution.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by obisangel(f): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=DropShot post=41258637]
The salary for December is not earned by any worker until after 31st of December. So, quit being irrational.

If the salary is paid before 25th, it's a favour and not a right even though Nigerians have come to see it as the later. Why not just shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say!!!
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by ShowYourCertificate: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
obisangel:
[color=#770077][/color] I have not received alert yet ooo,and am supposed to be a federal government worker. Buhari and his cohorts think that propaganda is the solution.
Propaganda brought them to power. They think it will make them remain in power. They thought wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by zibi2(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Black Xmas And New Year As Fg Fail To Pay Salaries
https://www.nairaland.com/2821078/black-xmas-new-year-fg
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Stylaay(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
Which kain insensitive government be this self. Government's main responsibility is to carter for the needs of the people it serves. FAAC meetinh was held on Tuesday night and someone is telling us bullcrap that a directive has being given to pay salaries immediately. I am beginning to think this APC government just lacks the ability to plan properly. Even the way the public holidays were declared just showed they didn't plan ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by moyosoresiwoku(f): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2015
Yeapie!d order actually got complied 2,as I got my December Allawee alert @ 1:29 of 2day(Xmas day)
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by simtosul: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2015
"Nigeria is broke, we find it difficult to pay salaries - Buhari admits ( Friday, October 30, 2015)"

" The Senate on Sunday, December 13, confirmed
that it ordered some cars, SUV cars that would
gulp N4.7bn. The plan to buy the cars came months after the legislators were given car allowance. A senator said they were given N8m each for the purchase of cars in August."

Yet workers that are working are yet to receive salaries. Indeed Nigeria is broke. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by momohmcbrian: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2015
which ministry or mda?
moyosoresiwoku:
Yeapie!d order actually got complied 2,as I got my December Allawee alert @ 1:29 of 2day(Xmas day)
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by murphyrichy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
please has any federal worker here received alert for december?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by lcoral(f): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
I haven't.

murphyrichy:
please has any federal worker here received
alert for december?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by murphyrichy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
lcoral:
I haven't.
okay thanks for replying me.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by bolinchin: 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
murphyrichy:
please has any federal worker here received
alert for december?
Salaries paid
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by lcoral(f): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2016
I guess for your institution because I haven't received.
Anyways happy new year. We hope for a better and stable 2016

bolinchin:
Salaries paid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Leaders Line Up Offers Of Presidential State Visits For PMB / EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Egypt, Nigerian Government Denies Involvement / Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.