Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries (33132 Views)

President-buhari-directs-immediate-payment-of-december-salaries / Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries / FG Approves Immediate Payment Of 413 Billion Naira To Oil Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2015
[s]
Geniro:

That pittance paid you doesn't warrant your e-stupidity. Get a life.

[/s]
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Geniro: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:
[s][/s]

Passingshot/dropshot, the shameless man in his late 40's acting all silly online for pittance.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by amaechi1: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2015
HerexG:
Is this supposed to be a news or what ? Are they not supposed to pay their salaries, so paying workers their salary in this government now is a big deal undecided

I will advice you to go back and read the entire publication. This time read between the lines you will see useful information that may help you to put up constructive argument next time you are with your peers.

Secondly, in that piece the minister of finance took time to explain what was accrued and how it was shared amongst the three tier of Govt. Hence, throw your voice behind asking your LGA chairperson and governor what will they do with money.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Uten9z(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

I got paid my December salary on 21st already. I appreciate that I got paid early but the fact that I haven't earned it is not lost on me. So, which part of my argument is ambiguous for you to understand?

since u see it that way is fine and appreciated but remember some have not yet goten any even the previous so by referring to rights as privilege may not as well serve well even if in ur situation but for u it is, so keepit low generalising it is strictly Political in view be cus at season like this were even salah and xmas are astake a good manager leader or even dictator should understand to use motivation and stir commitments so salaries are even not enough on an earlier date @ dropshot handle this hot!
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Samyj247: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2015
richybanky:

Am telling u Bro, so dat someone can kill fowl over here since pesin refused to travel grin
na so o, my paddies de follow me up since say I must kill two chicken for dem ds christmass nd person stil need to change fon
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

The salary for December is not earned by any worker until after 31st of December. So, quit being irrational.

If the salary is paid before 25th, it's a favour and not a right even though Nigerians have come to see it as the later.

SEE YOUR SENSE?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by richybanky(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2015
meforyou1:
if not today, then it's till 29. public holiday 24-28
29 ke? Den no hope again till Jan next year
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by richybanky(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2015
Samyj247:
na so o, my paddies de follow me up since say I must kill two chicken for dem ds christmass nd person stil need to change fon
2 chicken frm d allawee wey no reach anything grin ur paddies no like u at all oooo smiley
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Samyj247: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2015
richybanky:

2 chicken frm d allawee wey no reach anything grin ur paddies no like u at all oooo smiley
no b small tin o, but I no say dem just de joke, MERRY CHRISTMAS MY BRODA
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by fidukpong: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2015
FG has nothing to tell naija. Is paying salary now an achievement for apc led administration? Wether paid on 1st or 31st Dec shld not be what FG should make noise about afterall. If they mean well let them pay 13th month

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by richybanky(m): 11:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Samyj247:
no b small tin o, but I no say dem just de joke, MERRY CHRISTMAS MY BRODA
Same to u Bro
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by lcoral(f): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Update yourself and listen to local news. 24th. 25th and 28th have been declared holidays. Too much arguments on NL.
DropShot:

Who declares tomorrow as holiday?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by femi4: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

Who declares tomorrow as holiday?
Olodo! I don't expect you to know
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Uten9z(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
lcoral:
Update yourself and listen to local news. 24th. 25th and 28th have been declared holidays. Too much arguments on NL.

Just imagine thanks for upgrading our reasoning abt drop shot; He really don't worth the audience just some political gong
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Stylaay(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wow so we would receive salary this month. Over the past six months I have already acusstomed my self to expecting my pay for the month the following month.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Rahym001(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2015
I don get alert na Godwin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
femi4:
Olodo! I don't expect you to know
Shuo. A simple question deserving of simple and straightforward answer has resulted in calling me Olodo. Mumu, next time just say FG did.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by seunoni34(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
richybanky:
I might gt alert today or probably 2mao ni yen, dere is hope for we corpers grin
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by DropShot: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
lcoral:
Just say FG declared 24th, 25th and 28th holidays, e-teacher.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by southsouthman: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
DropShot:

The salary for December is not earned by any worker until after 31st of December. So, quit being irrational.

If the salary is paid before 25th, it's a favour and not a right even though Nigerians have come to see it as the later.

You don't delve into things you don't know. There are people in Nigeria who receive their December salary on the 15th of December. It is not a favour to pay by 15th or 20th. That's what a reasonable government should do so that parents will be able to meet their social responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by docadams: 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Bakbillz44:

Casual workers in Rubber Research institute of Nigeria haven't been paid for over six months on top d small 250 naira per day wages ( with hard labour) wey dem dey give dem. Red Christmas for dem

This is really bad.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rahym001:
Serious? Which of the MDA`s?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by akinyeleaa: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
malikworld:
I am a federal government worker and in finance unit and have not been paid for December 2015. I can also say authoritatively that no federal entity has been paid December salary in my local government. l work in Zaria, Kaduna state.
I never said workers have been paid as I myself am still searching for a job. I just talked based on the issues raised about payment of salaries at different times of the month
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by onyxo76(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rahym001:
where do you work?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by hotspice29(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
ademega:
thank u my God fearing president.
Seriously You are supposed to be promptly paid on our before the month end. At least the new CBN-SALARY meager should make this possible already. You don't "thank" one for doing a job he is sworn to and has professed to do. If this president was indeed god fearing, don't you think the market places would be filled up with people singing his praises in spite of his religion?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Gheritage(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hope they've been paid as promised to be payed before 21st?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by miceroms: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Funny subject. Do the President need to direct ministries before they do what is right?
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by bashydemy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=chuksbogus2001 post=41258726][/quote] You are the mad guy here, December salary is not due for payment, The Salary payment started from atleast 27-28th.
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by chika0072(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2015
richybanky:
I might gt alert today or probably 2mao ni yen, dere is hope for we corpers grin
Guy I need am ooooo
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by bashydemy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
studio14:
you are a big liar, we were paid some years back 15th of each month, even if government decided to pay 1st of the month it is no way a favour okay, because the job will be carried out, what do you say about the contractors paid before they start work, so is it a favour? If you don't know what to say but defending the government without knowing you re hurting the feeling of a lot of people you better keep quite and close that your bookal bookal
Studio na you be dis? i hope it's the same studio i use to know back them in joke section..
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
bashydemy:
Studio na you be dis? i hope it's the same studio i use to know back them in joke section..
nope never been regular there
Re: Buhari Directs Immediate Payment Of December Salaries by Kposkila: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
ademega:
thank u my God fearing president.

Dey dere dey decieve ursef,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan / IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.