Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos (43491 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2015
IyaIode:
The retarde.en, i hope he told them his expliots with dasuki and how he left us in debt despite record oil prices
eyaaa,even to the point f your house rent?sorry I can feel your pain,work harder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by dorox10: 7:59am On Dec 23, 2015
shaddi:
GEJ my HERO wink
Fayose my Role model

I love this man anytime any day, I pray he finds it in his heart to forgive me for giving APC my vote cry cry.... I was blind but now I see.... Am sorry Sir cry cry

##
your sins are forgiven. Go n sin no more grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by WaffenSS(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
Mr. Good luck, cool as you like, cool as a cucumber.

Dumb as one, too.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by litetias(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2015
Wen him be presido who him help apart from his fellow corrupt politicians eg Dasuki the gateman
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by ifyalways(f): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2015
This man is handsome sha.

That smile is infectious. Couldn't help but smile along.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by NanciaKay(f): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2015
Ioannes:

you dey mind them.

I wish they could pack all the gej worshippers and give them an island + gej as their president. cry

NA THAT UNA SAME MOUTH UNA GO USE TALK TO BABA. NIGERIANS NO GET FRIEND OOO! U GUYS ALREADY VOTED GEJ OUT. WHAT'S NOW WORKING U GUYS NA.
U GUYS ARE HATING HIM, CUZ HE IS STILL SHINNING EVEN OUTSIDE GOVERNMENT. U GUYS SHOULD ADORE A REAL LEADER, WHEN YOU SEE ONE.
IM OUTTA HERE JOOR undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by sirAmeh(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Nice one!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Ryda(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2015
illmatic101:

So out of everything in the whole world na cucumber dey your mine, Madame stop tagging my presido with cucumber angry

Calling GEJ cucumber will look like insult to stupeed people angry

he is not cucumber and he acts clueless during his tenure.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Icekyng: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2015
cephaswizzy:
I go name my first son Goodluck. That name too powerful
mine will be buhari
slow n steady
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Orikinla(m): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2015
[size=18pt]He can try his luck again in 2019 presidential election since the PDP has no better presidential candidate.[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by seunlly(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2015
End time laugh
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by gbishman: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2015
I will give it to GEJ, he is such a gentle man and democrat despite being a green horn in governance but his still a correct guy

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2015
IyaIode:
The retarde.en, i hope he told them his expliots with dasuki and how he left us in debt despite record oil prices
so ow far wit our 2 jeeps na

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by hertheytheydgee(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2015
shaddi:
GEJ my HERO wink
Fayose my Role model

I love this man anytime any day, I pray he finds it in his heart to forgive me for giving APC my vote cry cry.... I was blind but now I see.... Am sorry Sir cry cry

##

This robot still dey??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by yorke1: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2015
GEJ my hero. Give it to this man. The only man you hate to love.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by christinie(f): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2015
That's my 2nd daddy right there.

God bless you daddy.

The world hero of democracy.

We got nothing but love for you big daddy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Kennydoc(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Kennydoc(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2015
chidifyn:
@vivian were u present there, that d pic is only exclusive from Vivian blog?

Don't mind that unrefined blogger.
Even if she was present there, was she the only one with a camera? Though we know she couldn't have been there, but just had the privilege of getting the pictures from a source who was either there, or who knew somebody that was there. She's here forming superwoman.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by just2endowed: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2015
Where is obj and what impact is he doing globally

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by saintkel(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2015
My lovely Goodluck, how I miss u so much, u have made me fall inlove with u(no homo pls), I just keep thinking about u, they hate u so much and all u would give them is ur charming smile no wonder u said u beta lose than shed d blood of innocent Nigerians but they dnt see dis, all they c is corruption. I keep wondering corruption and blood shed which is far beta. I miss u so much my President

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by DikSin(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2015
That's 2015 Guinness Crowned World Most Unfortunate Drunkard to ever rule a nation.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by akanbiaa(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2015
He has gotten what he wanted, a shining Shoe grin over to you wailers

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2015
You just made my day and surely bro you are forgiven grin grin grin grin
shaddi:
GEJ my HERO wink
Fayose my Role model

##

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by ari3l(f): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2015
IyaIode:

[Of course I was expecting someone like you to write. A year is fast closing and your anointed hasn't raised a finger.
You know, if after all this ranting and wailing, GEJ doesn't go to jail, God will not forgive any of you for your wickedness.

Just day o. This country is in peril, other than pray, you day insult person way no do you anything. Who told you that GEJ ruined the country? He ruined the country ,and you forget that most APC noisemakers were from PDP who didn't feel favoured, moved to APC to cause this wahala you see today.
I beg u in the name of GOD think am. This APC liars just day fool everyone. Not all of us is stupid sha...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2015
This man is still loved by Nigerians .

His Facebook page keeps growing . He has added close to 400 ,000 fans since he left office . Am sure sukkot cant deny this

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2015
viviangist6:
The Former Nigerian President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan pictured at the US Presidential Precinct giving lectures about democracy..... As part of its mission to promote democracy globally, the Precinct convenes leaders from many different backgrounds, religions, and political systems. President Jonathan hopes to continue serving Nigeria and Africa by establishing institutions that can effect meaningful change, see the exclusive photos below.

NB: Photos Exclusive Only On Vivain Gist

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/goodluck-jonathan-at-us-presidential-precinct-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

You? After doing us so much disservice! Unless you repent the judgment of God is travelling in your direction for standing by while our innocent soldiers went to war virtually barehanded while the funds for needed armaments went the way of your desperately sought re-election! How true indeed is your oft quoted statement that your re-election is not worth the blood of the Nigerian! No matter the window - dressing and image laundering moves you will answer!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by qualified(f): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2015
shepherd77:
He looks like he's finally gotten some clue.

At last. He looks less clueless for once.

can u stop being stupid for once?

GEJ, MY HERO, keep moving on! clowns cant stop u, u are a great man

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by ari3l(f): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2015
shepherd77:
He looks like he's finally gotten some clue.

At last. He looks less clueless for once.

Na die u day so o. You wey get clue, what have you done for your compound? You day talk like governance day easy. Ishi azu.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2015
IyaIode:
Boring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Justicealh3(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2015
End time 4 His smile. Na who dash Him the mafiyacout?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by chesterlee(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2015
We sold a Volkswagen 2015 model for that of 1987.

In the midst of this present hardship, its obvious that the electorates failed us just because of bigotry and 'born to rule' antics

Now the masses are suffering because of the wrong choice we made.

I miss you GEJ....At least a bag of rice was 7k when you were in charge!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abiola: Sowore Protesting Annulment Of June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Photos) / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions / Aisha Buhari Joins The Accolade Challenge. Reacts To Photo Of Trump With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.