Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos (43495 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by rugged7(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
issokay

illmatic101:

Guy I'm just having fun smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by AareOlumidey: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
in as much as i love this man, any time i remember his humility was taken for his stupidity during his tenure i am always angry with him.

i know now he would have learnt his lesson that in Nigeria you have to do follow up when you send a nigerian message. smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by illmatic101(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
INVINCIBLECSP:
sir there is ntin wrong wit d word. That is wat qualifies our hero. He is very calm, gentle, humble etc. Just to mention but few.
;

I'm just having fun
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Amanwulu1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
shaddi:
GEJ my HERO wink
Fayose my Role model

I love this man anytime any day, I pray he finds it in his heart to forgive me for giving APC my vote cry cry.... I was blind but now I see.... Am sorry Sir cry cry

##
commanding more respect outside dan he commanded within presidency.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by darlingtonIIV(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ioannes:

*drags her back and offers her a comfy cushion chair*

please have a seat dear, I need to reply you.

you ask What's now working? well this is where your hero gej left us when he handed over. Billions of $$$, naijas hard earned money was distributed during the elections by ebele jona.

I want you to put aside you natural hatred for buhari and ask yourself, is it possible that all the misappropriation of funds that we are hearing from dasuki , Jonathan knew nothing, despite the fact that dasuki himself says that he was following orders?

adore a real leader? where is he? I hope you are not talking of that WIMP whose wife rules him.
we know a real leader when we see one.

do I hate Jonathan? I despise him and what he stands for: corruption, inept, visionless, clueless and lackluster leadership.

do I adore buhari? no. I am willing to give him the same support we gave to Jonathan in the early years of his government.

stop worshipping Jonathan. he represents everything we should do away with if Nigeria is to make progress.
ehya *gives him rope* oya Gan hang yourself

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Amanwulu1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
It is after office one understands d advantage of being educated. Gej will never hv a dull moment, even his name sells in d nigerian media more dan pmb.
viviangist6:
@ lalasticlala , seun , Obinoscopy , mynd44 , GEJ on the move

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nickky28(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
I love you GEJ

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by darlingtonIIV(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ioannes:

oh he did, didn't he?

I guess we define the words achievements differently.

How many local government areas were lost to the boko haram where they planted their flags?

during his time, Nigeria earned a lot from crude oil which sold at the highest rate in the history of this country in his time, yet he left a near empty reserve and a huge debt for us. I guess that's a wonderful achievement.

remember the king of Morocco issue, where the king withdrew his ambassador because Jonathan lied about him? great achievement.

oh don't let's forget the embarrassment meted to us by south Africa when they seized a Nigerian plane carrying raw cash and their relegation of the country to the background during the burial of Mandela. wonderful achievements.

by the way, when jona came in in 2011, dollar sold for #155, when he was going in 2015 guess what, dollar sold for as high as #230. unbelievable achievements right?

remember the dollarisation of the economy shortly before the election? where gej shared money in dollars to interest groups? Dasuki is telling us exactly How it was shared and who got what. wonderful achievement.

oh didn't he also promise to finish one bridge like that, you know the bridge am talking about, yeah that one. I guess he finished it right? great job. kudos to him.

electricity nko? he said if he couldn't give Nigerians stable power supply in his four years then that meant he couldn't do anything. I love the man, he keeps his words doesn't he? brilliant achievement.

don't let's forget in a hurry his wonderful speech on How stealing isn't corruption. the man is a genius. he is the first leader ever to bring that to our awareness. he really should be given a Nobel award for that new invention.

not one arrest or indictment of a corrupt politician was made or done during his 6years. wow! great great achievements.

I am sure you can add yours too.

I don't need to go to Google I was in Nigeria during that period.
Keep quiet my friend. We knew all these... That's why we voted in buhari. And all your APC and it's supporters are doing now is blame game. Now at Jonathan, he accepted defeat in peace. Upon all the blame game and lies you're putting on him, he's still progressing. He knew nothing about the missing funds. dasuki was given money for something else and he shared it. If Jonathan was involved why haven't your dullard probed him? Why haven't the dasuki father christmas mentioned his name in the missing funds.
Don't let hate blind you bro.
#peace.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by femmy82(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Easy to know sey this one na clueless idiot....em choice of role model.
shaddi:
GEJ my HERO wink
Fayose my Role model

I love this man anytime any day, I pray he finds it in his heart to forgive me for giving APC my vote cry cry.... I was blind but now I see.... Am sorry Sir cry cry

##
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by daveP(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
When in power, make decisions that put a smile on your face when you think of balancing the

LHS=RHS

and not bad decisions that make you a chronic patient on a hospital bed with drip and drugs every hour in a well know hospital.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by darlenese(f): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Pidggin:

Me too smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by MadCow1: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Jilov:
how was the party aisha threw 4 you people yesterday?idiot

Why do you feel the need to call me an idiot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Amitex(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
odinese:
.[size=50pt]the
Clueless
One
[/size]

[size=48pt]"The Stone the Builders rejected ... Is not the Chief cornerstone" - Jesus[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by nikz(f): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
Better man pls rest and freshen up. Nigeria isn't easy to lead see as GEJ done fresh finish! Life
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by InvertedHammer: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
/
Just the thought that there are people who still believe that in a country of about 170million that only GEJ or PMB holds the four aces.
\
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by christinie(f): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
That's only in the papers. He has his media agents who lie on his behalf.
just2endowed:

they said he is running errand for un and au
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by christinie(f): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ok, noted.
Kennydoc:

My dear, it's not jealousy. I'm not a blogger, and I'm not interested in blogging one bit. Moreover, if I wanted to be jealous, I would shift my jealousy to more popular bloggers like Linda Ikeji, Stella Dimokokros (or whatever is the spelling) etc.
The issue is that I hate pride and arrogance. That's what that statement she made depicted.
How can the photos of a high powered event that happened in the US be exclusive to just one local blogger in Nigeria? Even LIB won't use that statement.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Vyolet(f): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
As a federal worker,I miss this man.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
Keep quiet my friend. We knew all these... That's why we voted in buhari. And all your APC and it's supporters are doing now is blame game. Now at Jonathan, he accepted defeat in peace. Upon all the blame game and lies you're putting on him, he's still progressing. He knew nothing about the missing funds. dasuki was given money for something else and he shared it. If Jonathan was involved why haven't your dullard probed him? Why haven't the dasuki father christmas mentioned his name in the missing funds.
Don't let hate blind you bro.
#peace.

who is this one. abeg park well. look at your flat head telling me to keep quiet. I am not required to keep quiet.

you voted for Buhari you? oya swear. liar oshi.

"he knew nothing about the missing funds" How dumb can you get. when the original Santa Claus dasuki keeps telling us that he was given orders by Jona. your silliness is futuristic.

why HASN'T not "haven't".

Dasuki didn't mention his name? read up. I hope you can read.

http://newsrescue.com/singing-snitch-dasuki-fingers-jonathan-again-for-directing-n10bn-distribution-to-pdp/

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
ehya *gives him rope* oya Gan hang yourself

after you jump in front of a moving train.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by just2endowed: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
christinie:
That's only in the papers. He has his media agents who lie on his behalf.

Hmmm u really sure.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by IkUKU01(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
IyaIode:
The retarde.en, i hope he told them his expliots with dasuki and how he left us in debt despite record oil prices
wowww he did these things?? Why haven't he been arrested or invited by d EFCC?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by mmiftah(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
shaddi:
GEJ my HERO wink
Fayose my Role model

##

Abeg Dress comot, U no give Apc any Vote. Dey Talk True!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Enahi(f): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
My Gej smiley
thanks Vivian for the pictures,I know some haters are crying right now.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by odinese(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Softhands:
His life has no value...valueless!

Your family's live are all valueless
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by pasol4real(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ubenedictus:

do two wrongs make a right?
Not exactly,ok u are right
Cheers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by godwinkessi: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
viviangist6:

u never see am for any other blog ? ... that's photos from the mail i Got ok.

I see u wanna be rich like Linda. I love u girl. I'm coming back for you when u get much money like Linda. May Allah give you that much success. Amin. I'll be back for u. Then ur net-worth will be $17B and mine will be $99.7B. U know why so much gap? I'm already way ahead u but I'll be waiting. I love u baby
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by timilinda(f): 1:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Ioannes:

he is looking fresher while Nigeria is looking leaner and reeling from the after effects of massive drain to it's purse. clap for yourself ma.

evil thrive when good men do nothing... or when good people tacitly support evil.

I'm nt into politics, bt I knw no human government can bring lasting peace n happiness. NONE!
Besides, if a lot of others were in his shoes they would hv done worse.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Softhands(m): 2:45am On Dec 24, 2015
odinese:

Your family's live are all valueless
e pain am!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2015
Ioannes:

after you jump in front of a moving train.
kpele o. I know say e pain you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2015
Ioannes:

who is this one. abeg park well. look at your flat head telling me to keep quiet. I am not required to keep quiet.

you voted for Buhari you? oya swear. liar oshi.

"he knew nothing about the missing funds" How dumb can you get. when the original Santa Claus dasuki keeps telling us that he was given orders by Jona. your silliness is futuristic.

why HASN'T not "haven't".

Dasuki didn't mention his name? read up. I hope you can read.

http://newsrescue.com/singing-snitch-dasuki-fingers-jonathan-again-for-directing-n10bn-distribution-to-pdp/

sorry o. But if he's success is itching you, you can as well go and jail him.

Oh that reminds me... YOU CAN'T.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2015
darlingtonIIV:
sorry o. But if he's success is itching you, you can as well go and jail him.

Oh that reminds me... YOU CAN'T.

success ehya... we define success differently. gej supporters must be compound failures not time recognize success when they see it.

imagine calling someone who is the epitome of failure successful.

I pray that this coming year you will smell a whiff of success so that u can understand what success is, you only have a dictionary knowledge, not real life knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / Yuguda, Abubakar, Gidado In Missing Aircraft As It Lands In Nigeria (Photo) / Ayoleke Adu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.