Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos (43465 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Ubenedictus(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2015
pasol4real:
[b][/b]
I donot need to see Your profile to know where u are from.
The emboldened says it all
'Abokiiiii nnama'
U must be anoda dauraaaaa dullarddddd.
this is bigotry coupled with ethnic prejudice. How can you run down another persons opinion simply based on his tribe or place of origin?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by just2endowed: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2015
christinie:
He's busy running after Buhari, begging for his cronies to be given some appointments or to be spared from probing.

they said he is running errand for un and au

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by spencekat(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
The ever smiling Dr.Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by banio: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2015
PMB said U should come and count the bullets Dasuki bought. The bullets are not complete.
GEJ my hero

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by greatness22(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2015
viviangist6:

u never see am for any other blog ? ... that's photos from the mail i Got ok.
Mtcheww. Vivian nor mind am jare, nah jealousy dey romance am
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by spencekat(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2015
INTROVERT:

kindly Google "as cool as a cucumber" and see what I mean.
grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by ewenla1234(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by MCRUEMUS: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2015
shaddi:
GEJ my HERO wink
Fayose my Role model

I love this man anytime any day, I pray he finds it in his heart to forgive me for giving APC my vote cry cry.... I was blind but now I see.... Am sorry Sir cry cry

##
APOLOGY ACCEPTED

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Dmano: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2015
If we still talk of dasuki & at d end u dont see him in prison, what will u call dis govt?mouth action abi

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2015
Topmostt:

He is the best because he made the most achievements so far in the history of Nigeria. Google is free.

oh he did, didn't he?

I guess we define the words achievements differently.

How many local government areas were lost to the boko haram where they planted their flags?

during his time, Nigeria earned a lot from crude oil which sold at the highest rate in the history of this country in his time, yet he left a near empty reserve and a huge debt for us. I guess that's a wonderful achievement.

remember the king of Morocco issue, where the king withdrew his ambassador because Jonathan lied about him? great achievement.

oh don't let's forget the embarrassment meted to us by south Africa when they seized a Nigerian plane carrying raw cash and their relegation of the country to the background during the burial of Mandela. wonderful achievements.

by the way, when jona came in in 2011, dollar sold for #155, when he was going in 2015 guess what, dollar sold for as high as #230. unbelievable achievements right?

remember the dollarisation of the economy shortly before the election? where gej shared money in dollars to interest groups? Dasuki is telling us exactly How it was shared and who got what. wonderful achievement.

oh didn't he also promise to finish one bridge like that, you know the bridge am talking about, yeah that one. I guess he finished it right? great job. kudos to him.

electricity nko? he said if he couldn't give Nigerians stable power supply in his four years then that meant he couldn't do anything. I love the man, he keeps his words doesn't he? brilliant achievement.

don't let's forget in a hurry his wonderful speech on How stealing isn't corruption. the man is a genius. he is the first leader ever to bring that to our awareness. he really should be given a Nobel award for that new invention.

not one arrest or indictment of a corrupt politician was made or done during his 6years. wow! great great achievements.

I am sure you can add yours too.

I don't need to go to Google I was in Nigeria during that period.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by illmatic101(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2015
rugged7:

Choi!
Guy, u do english language for school at all? shocked grin
Cool as a cucumber is finest praise u can give anyone...
Go and buy oxford dictionary abeg

Guy I'm just having fun smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by kv62: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2015
Herogue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by MattChidi(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2015
my hero! My hero anytime anyday!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by pasol4real(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2015
Ubenedictus:
this is bigotry coupled with ethnic prejudice. How can you run down another persons opinion simply based on his tribe or place of origin?
N did u even care to read her comment on Gej?
I guess using a derogatory Word like "clown " against an expresident of Your country is ok is'nt it ?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Jadegold: 11:44am On Dec 23, 2015
Jonathan my hero more glorious in defeat than winning
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by ajealadick(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2015
INTROVERT:

kindly Google "as cool as a cucumber" and see what I mean.

Are you in anyway related to the Vaseline crew?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Airfoce1(m): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2015
Stand up for the man of the yaer hapy xmas GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by sukkot: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
This man is still loved by Nigerians .

His Facebook page keeps growing . He has added close to 400 ,000 fans since he left office . Am sure sukkot cant deny this
but you miss the point. that is testament to the fact that the nation is full of stu-pid people which is why the LORD says to a foolish people i will give a foolish shepherd. the fact his fan base is growing is proof the country is full of dimwits lol. its not a good thing. in saner more civilized climes he would not be able to walk the streets let alone being praised

FORTUNATO THE SNAKE HIDING HIS FORK TONGUE UNDER HIS GENTLE SMILE

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Jilov(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
MadCow1:
I Hope he was teaching them how to use 2billion dollars arms money to buy politicians.

He still remains the worst thing to happen to Nigeria and the South - South.
how was the party aisha threw 4 you people yesterday?idiot

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Lionsclaw: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
odinese:
.[size=50pt]the
Clueless
One
[/size]
the size of your font shows how desperate you are cheesy but the majority of the people are no longer buying this shi.t

You are all alone dude wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Naijiant: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by ChildofChukwu(m): 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
My man!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by kulekaa(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
osaslord500:
Gej our hero
hero in Dasuki gate
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Dukeratata: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
OH our Hero we really missed you!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
[quote author=viviangist6 post=41260942][/quote]every single word in nigeria is oil, where is this oil self
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by coolitempa(f): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
This man will soon end up in jail...what a kleptomaniac.... angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Pidggin(f): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
darlenese:
I came here to click on "like" for all the positive comment about GEJ

Me too smiley

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by ocelot2006(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sylvarresta:
my shoeless ex presido, hw is retirement....

It's way better than the current administration of the brainless Daura General with a NEPA certificate.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nicepoker(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
IyaIode:
The retarde.en, i hope he told them his expliots with dasuki and how he left us in debt despite record oil prices
the man is still driving u nuts. From ur monika wetin concern u with oil. can't u go and cultivate cocoa.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nicepoker(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
IyaIode:
The retarde.en, i hope he told them his expliots with dasuki and how he left us in debt despite record oil prices
the man is still driving u nuts. From ur monika wetin concern u with oil. can't u go and cultivate cocoa..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Ubenedictus(m): 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
pasol4real:

N did u even care to read her comment on Gej?
I guess using a derogatory Word like "clown " against an expresident of Your country is ok is'nt it ?
do two wrongs make a right?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
illmatic101:

I don't want to know cucumber is cucumber
sir there is ntin wrong wit d word. That is wat qualifies our hero. He is very calm, gentle, humble etc. Just to mention but few.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways / Ayoleke Adu Is Dead / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.