Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,749 members, 7,862,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? (1502 Views)

Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen / My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! / I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by rossyluv(f): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2009
i'm sick and tired.

Anybody, pls wat do i do?
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by justwise(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2009
Dump his sorry backside and get intouch with me, but hang on a minute, How do u want him to treat u? pls tell me
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by Renz(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ Phemour,

Whats up?? please move this thread outa here to the romance section.
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by fsudoka: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2009
dear rossy,have u eva contacted him on dis issue?i mean telling him hw u feel abt this,wel if u hva not,den do dat now,let ur man know hw u fell,let him know dat u ned to be treated like a queen which he is not givin to u, make him understand dat dat is how a lady should be treated,or dnt he love u?? well i guess u should sit and talk tins ova ok?? best wishes
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by rossyluv(f): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2009
dear rossy,have u eva contacted him on dis issue?i mean telling him hw u feel abt this,wel if u hva not,den do dat now,let ur man know hw u fell,let him know dat u ned to be treated like a queen which he is not givin to u, make him understand dat dat is how a lady should be treated,or dnt he love u?? well i guess u should sit and talk tins ova ok?? best wishes

Dear Fsudoka, Thanks 4 dat. i tink i'll jst sit and talk with him.i'm vry sure he still luvs me as much as i luv him.
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by ebila(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2009
lol
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by seaman104(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2009
Try to let him know how you feel about his behaviour, i believe he will understand you if he truly love you the way you said. best of wishes rossy
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by soulamanne(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
u need to let us know oe he isnt tretin u d waqy u want.is he droppin money but not droppin body?etc u need to be cleare
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by biola44: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2009
Steps: Decide if this is indeed the relationship for you.
Learn to communicate. You will need to feel comfortable talking about your feelings, and those that you perceive your partner to have. Once you have decided to talk openly about your feelings, you may want to have the talk in an environment in which you feel safe.
Keep in mind that if you are feeling something, your feelings are valid. Do not allow this person to minimize your feelings.
Write down a few things that you want to talk over, and if possible, you should have some examples of the behaviors that you are not comfortable with. Make sure that you have a clear understanding of the issues you would like to address.
Start the conversation with something positive about the person, or about your relationship. People are often defensive when they perceive negativity, so make sure you go in with an open heart. If you can't think of anything good to say, you may want to think over the choice to stay with your partner.
Ask your partner to hear you out, before he or she speaks. If you sense that your partner is not receptive, you may want to have the conversation at a later time.

Tips: Counseling is a great way to talk about your feelings. Couples counseling is even better.
Always talk one on one. Don't bring others into your relationship.
Do not have the conversation over email or over the phone. Body language can tell you a great deal.
Trust your instincts. If it does not feel right, it probably is not.
Take Colonel Sherman Potter's (from M*A*S*H) advice: "Whenever you have trouble with someone you love, you can either stop loving them, or you can love them a whole lot more." One of the best ways to be treated well is to take the initiative. Treat them even better than you have been! The better you treat them, the better they will treat you.
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by sistawoman: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2009
What treatment is he giving you?

What do you want him to do differently?
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
Talk to him, Tell him how u want to be treated ok and be so cool about it too ok
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by seaman104(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
i go with Biola44, th more you treat them the more they treat you back. nice advice there biola have this kiss ,  grin
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by SisterKeri: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
Have you spoken to him about it?
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by Oxone(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2009
let him know how u feel & if he doesnt change, then dump his sorry arse
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2009
Then again poster, it depends on what exactly you mean when you say 'how you want to be treated', not at all saying this is the case between the both of you but some guys could be treating their girls decently and to the best of their ability but the girl is just a diva/snobbish or whatnot and is demanding for more than he can give unfairly thus he isn't 'treating them the way they want', vice versa.

So poster, how is he currently treating you and how exactly do you want to be treated?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by beingme(f): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2009
how do u want to be treated lady?
let ur xpression be known to ur man
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2009
Geeez If your bf is not treating you as you want to be treated. . .tell him, bear it or move on!
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by luxoire(f): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Geeez If your bf is not treating you as you want to be treated. . .tell him, bear it or move on!

i second that!! - i am big communication fan and if it doesnt work - dont force it
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by opuro(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
is it because of the new catch you wanna dump him?
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by Omolola1(f): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ poster

how do u want to be treated
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by tenry(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2009
eeez If your bf is not treating you as you want to be treated. . .tell him, bear it or move on!

why now!
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by rossyluv(f): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2009
NLD: Thanks to you all 4 ur picese of advise.
  I Think i knw wat to do nw.

MAY GOD Bless u all.
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by sexylogan(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2009
cool

dump him. he ain't treatn u right now, he won't treat u well

later. the longer u stay, the harder it will get to leave grin.
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by AmAlone: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2009
People Let Get This Straight!
The poster herself is very STUPID angry angry angry

What kind of a topic is this?
And those of you who replied to this topic
have you take you time to ask yourself what she meant?
Your boyfriend is not treathing you the way You Want!"  angry angry angry
So how is he treating you? tell us first! angry angry angry

He is not sending you 50,000 Naira every months?(afterall that is what you want)
Not taking you shopping every week?(afterall that is what you want)
Don't want to buy you a new car(afterall that is what you want)
Don't wanna to be your maga(afterall that is what you want)

Grrrr! Get a life!
Nobody on Earth Can Satisfy your Want!---They can atleast only satisfy your need angry angry angry
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by AmAlone: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2009
sexylogan:

cool

dump him. he ain't treatn u right now, he won't treat u well

later. the longer u stay, the harder it will get to leave grin.

Di.ck Head!
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by 190: 1:56am On Jun 16, 2009
isnt he tryin in bed
Just curious cry embarassed embarassed
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by rossyluv(f): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2009
dat's the reason why u've always been ALONE.

IDIOT,A FOOL FOR LIFE,U WILL EVA LIVE TO REGRET INSULTING SOMEONE U DNT EVEN KNW ON A SITE,BASTARD
AND LET ME TELL U,D GIRL DAT U MIGHT EVEN SEE AT LAST WILL B THE ONE TO KILL YOU.INGRATE, I JST PITY 4 UR UNFORGIVING LIFE.

NLD:THANKS TO BOTH GOOD AND BAD ADVISE. I APPRECIATE.

U RE ALONE:U WILL BE ALONE TILL THY KINDOM COME. OLODO! tongue shocked grin cool
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by toriman: 11:40am On Jun 16, 2009
;d
Re: My Boyfrnd Does Not Treat Me The Way I Want.pls Wat Do I Do? by odinakaugo: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2009
Which one is ur own nw? why do u pple want to knw?
Ok in everything!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? / Can U Really Die For Your Lover?(real Death) / Why Girls Like To Dey Denge Poze...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.