Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? (1494 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? / Is It Advisable To Date Your Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by Onosy: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2011
I love this girl and we are compactable in almost everything, just that she is a year older than me, she still respects me anyway more than those girls am older than, but am kind of confuse,  what should I do, go ahead with the marriage? reasonable comments please.
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by claremont(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2011
1-10 years older/younger---No worries mate. cool
>10 years older/younger--- A Big No-No shocked shocked

P.S: Age is often described as mind over matter. As long as you don't mind, it really doesn't matter! cheesy wink
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by Onosy: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2011
Thanks Man, I appreciate u advice
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by lindabon: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
age is just a number bro! 1 year is really notin to worry about!
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2011
Older girls are caring cos they got no age on there side. And how old are you if i may ask? If she's so caring, why was she not picked while she was younger? Can u cope with her looks ten yrs down, cos woman age faster than men? What'll ur both families say if they know of ur ages?i once dropped a great lady just a month older than me and i have no regrets rit now! Save urself regrets. Dont.
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by HighChief4(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2011
If her caring and niceness are genuine and is not stemming from desperation, then I see nothing wrong in gettin married with her. Also, ensure you guys court for a reasonable time to check and be sure of your compatibility. Goodluck
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by Onosy: 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2011
I have dated younger girls and she seems to respect me more than the younger girls do.
as for the age she is 29 and am 28
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by deniyor: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2011
No it is left.
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
As long as you love one another, no problem
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by Misbee(f): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2011
If she gets d requirements u want in a lady and u r sure she's not 'pretending',u can go ahead.But take note,not all d comments on NL is gud,so watch-out 4 d wise comments.May God help u.
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by star4(f): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
I'm sorry, Is it 'RIGHT'? Shes 1 year older, open your mind

Please don't let this be an issue. Life is too short.
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by Onosy: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2011
Thanks guys for your contributions. She has all the requirements I needed in a woman but for the age issue. Though both of us don't seem to have a problem with it.
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by Pennywise(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2011
One year is nothing if u are truly in love. Are u sure u are not hedging on age as a convenient reason?
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by Onosy: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
Pennywise:

One year is nothing if u are truly in love. Are u sure u are not hedging on age as a convenient reason?

Don't under what u meant by the bold words
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by eghost247(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
Age doesnt matter it does not define a relationship and for Gods sake why should 1year bother u
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by MMM2(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
op
yep and yes angry

it is even ok and cool 2 marry ur mum's age mate if u want.

Is ur life bros. undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by God2man(m): 1:41am On Aug 07, 2011
A year is not a problem, you can go ahead, provided she is the will of God for your life. Look before you leap. God bless you.God2man.
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by Onosy: 6:57am On Aug 07, 2011
Thank you all for your contributions
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by Misbee(f): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2011
U r always welcum.dats y we are here 2 rua mind 2geda.
Re: Is It Advisable To Get Married To A Older Lady? by Mynd44: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping / Girlfriend Versus Brother / Why Girls Like To Dey Denge Poze...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.