Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town (6209 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Sleeping With A Prostitute Is Fun / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by obontami: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2015
HateU2:
We need Doctors in here. Who's in agreement with me.
looking for cheap likes ??

Check the next door miss
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2015
obontami:
looking for cheap likes ??

Check the next door miss
Who d fu3k is dis? U must be d Op

I will get u d doctor. Xmas gift 4 u
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by DikSin(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2015
obontami:
see this hypocrite Ooo

You wey you dey look for free toto up and down sef dey talk

SMH

I know you be real gee, but try upgrade small naa... #shawo toto too cheap for real preek to dey fuck_

#JustTryingToMakeCommonSense

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by obontami: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
hehe.. Nigga.. Na you get am.. Chop dy go!

[size=5pt]na so my niggur inasmuch toto still dey my prick must dey enter toto frequently [/size]

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by Rone16(f): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2015
Okay
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by obontami: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2015
DikSin:

I know you be real gee, but try upgrade small naa... #shawo toto too cheap for real preek to dey fuck_

#JustTryingToMakeCommonSense

[size=5pt]guy forget that thing jare

Your girlfriend wey you carry for head you know how many prick wey dey enter her toto any how ??

Joseph1832 come see wetin this guy dey yarn Ooo
[/size]
]
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by PussySandie(f): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2015
obontami:

Your girlfriend wey you carry for head you know how many prick wey dey enter her toto any how ??

[/size]
]
Obontami.. The CEO of pusssy monger... Pm me undecided. I'll do you well
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by gamaliel121(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2015
PussySandie:
Jamela loves kangaroo catching style.. She is so mad of that style..

Which style you come liike?
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by DikSin(m): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2015
obontami:

[/size]
]

Is okay
I yaff ear you cheesy

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by Femistico(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2015
PussySandie:

No dare obontami ooo... He can fucck you like weyrey..he will fuccck you like femistico, fucck you like atmy
Haaaa shhhhh dnt let my sweethrt sexyceline see dis ooo
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
You are indeed the leader of all the im.beciles in nigeria. I once told you before that you are a goner and i am still repeating it again you are far gone to retrace your steps back to life. You are already living ur hell here on earth.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by obontami: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You are indeed the leader of all the im.beciles in nigeria. I once told you before that you are a goner and i am still repeating it again you are far gone to retrace your steps back to life. You are already living ur hell here on earth.
you can go ahead and hang ur self for all I care
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2015
obontami:
[b][size=5pt]I actually met this hoe at my current favorite brothel in my area, I said that's my favorite brothel cos I literally have a lotta fun fun whenever I'm inside the brothel a lotta hoes and brehs show me me huge love like kilode

Fast forward... I met this meek hoe, she's quite cool headed and guess what she gat cute and innocent face,flat tummy and a stupidly big booty{ My spec exactly} the first week I saw this girl I actually fccck her 5days in week,after that I make sure I fccck her every little time I'm Hot. I ve actually spend uncountable thousands of naira on this hoe just because she gat nice character

Okay I went there to fccck her but she's busy fcccking one of her client and I'm already drunk as fccck I need to pour out some sperm, I saw a tiny hoe with small body hustling me like I shout come and fccck her, I was like okay since girls with tiny bodies have the deepest pusssy, I took her to her room and fccck her like weyrey, I dey tell you I fccck her all styles like her bf from missionary,dogggy, cowgirl, spoon and the rest to was quite long before I ejjaculate, but the bittch don't complain but I dash her another money because She knows how to fccck. the funny thing is that my fav (faith) hoe is calling me while my dick is inside this bittch pusssy. By the time I cum I found out I already have like 9missed calls from her. I went to the bar to catch my breath. By the time I saw her she told me she's going out with a dude for all night sex, I wasn't even bothered about that cos I felt if I don't fccck her that night I ma fccck her the next day, then I got the shocker of the night she told she travelling today's afternoon I was like DAMMMMNNN

Right now I'm in pain cos I'm going to miss that pusssy BADLY, though she told me she will be coming back next year, but I don't believe her. I must give her goodbye fccck before she leave today
[/size][/b]
Dude who are you
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by yonextbf: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2015
M tchew

Meanwhile,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG7eiihtxzU

People, all roads lead to Owerri on 28th Dec. 2015 for the #ImoCountDown2015.

Come watch Basketmouth, Flavour, Phyno, Diamond Platnumz, Patoranking, Praiz, Yellowmouth, Xbusta, Lizzylu, F2 pull down the stage at IICC, Owerri.

Tickets on sale at Imo Concorde Hotel, Ibariogwa Entertainment World, Choppers Bar & Restaurant, Orange Room Lounge, Mimi’s Place, Spicy Suya, Call +2348188059300, 234903588888, 2348180316320, 2348072624407 for reservations

Compliments
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by obontami: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2015
Smallville10:
Dude who are you
as in ??
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by odaniel1(m): 4:51am On Dec 27, 2015
HateU2:
We need Doctors in here. Who's in agreement with me.
One like comin ryt up..
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by obontami: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
PussySandie:

Oya swear with your _clitoris, if you've haven't been fucck a reverse-cowgirl style.
hey baby
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by obontami: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
[size=5pt] [/size]
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
obontami:
[b][size=5pt]I actually met this hoe at my current favorite brothel in my area, I said that's my favorite brothel cos I literally have a lotta fun fun whenever I'm inside the brothel a lotta hoes and brehs show me me huge love like kilode

Fast forward... I met this meek hoe, she's quite cool headed and guess what she gat cute and innocent face,flat tummy and a stupidly big booty{ My spec exactly} the first week I saw this girl I actually fccck her 5days in week,after that I make sure I fccck her every little time I'm Hot. I ve actually spend uncountable thousands of naira on this hoe just because she gat nice character

Okay I went there to fccck her but she's busy fcccking one of her client and I'm already drunk as fccck I need to pour out some sperm, I saw a tiny hoe with small body hustling me like I shout come and fccck her, I was like okay since girls with tiny bodies have the deepest pusssy, I took her to her room and fccck her like weyrey, I dey tell you I fccck her all styles like her bf from missionary,dogggy, cowgirl, spoon and the rest to was quite long before I ejjaculate, but the bittch don't complain but I dash her another money because She knows how to fccck. the funny thing is that my fav (faith) hoe is calling me while my dick is inside this bittch pusssy. By the time I cum I found out I already have like 9missed calls from her. I went to the bar to catch my breath. By the time I saw her she told me she's going out with a dude for all night sex, I wasn't even bothered about that cos I felt if I don't fccck her that night I ma fccck her the next day, then I got the shocker of the night she told she travelling today's afternoon I was like DAMMMMNNN

Right now I'm in pain cos I'm going to miss that pusssy BADLY, though she told me she will be coming back next year, but I don't believe her. I must give her goodbye fccck before she leave today
[/size][/b]

i swear to god, no body for this life don Bleep toto reach you, na you don Bleep the highest number of toto for this life, na u be the king of toto, i carry hand for you, the amount of toto wen you dun Bleep en, dem no fit count am ooooo, you nor dey take eye see toto at all, you be real king of toto.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by obontami: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
JealousPrince:

i swear to god, no body for this life don Bleep toto reach you, na you don Bleep the highest number of toto for this life, na u be the king of toto, i carry hand for you, the amount of toto wen you dun Bleep en, dem no fit count am ooooo, you nor dey take eye see toto at all, you be real king of toto.
toto is na for fccck na, if man no put prick for toto shey na stick person wan put for toto ni grin
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 06, 2016
obontami:
toto is na for fccck na, if man no put prick for toto shey na stick person wan put for toto ni grin

my guy i dey feel u die, dats y am following u, so dat i can be able to view ur topics and view all ur sweet toto write up and d questions u normally asks d girl, he dey sweet me 4 body die, no body happy reach me as u cum bak so.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by obontami: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2016
JealousPrince:

my guy i dey feel u die, dats y am following u, so dat i can be able to view ur topics and view all ur sweet toto write up and d questions u normally asks d girl, he dey sweet me 4 body die, no body happy reach me as u cum bak so.
you are welcome bro

I still got many threads wey I wan open sef onto toto levels
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
obontami:
you are welcome bro

I still got many threads wey I wan open sef onto toto levels

hehehe, grabs pop-corn and lacasera and takes a seat, cnt wait 4 u to begin right away
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by obontami: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
Femistico:

Haaaa shhhhh dnt let my sweethrt sexyceline see dis ooo
she don see am already tongue
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by obontami: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!! My Favorite Prostitute Is About To Leave Town by obontami: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
SexyCeline:
The caption of the thread got me laughing soo hard. Nairaland is becoming comedy. Btw this obontami of a guy is something else.. Too much sex is bad.

Check out the link below and tell me who is wrong between you and myself

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/21-reasons-you-should-sex-2043200

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Signs Ure Dating A Weak Gal Dat Can Easily Cheat On U... / Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? / Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.