Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? (6209 Views)

I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Do we still have virtuous ladies. Every time you visit this section you read how guys talk about their sex escaped with numerous girls with ease, say from their street, neighborhood, work place, higher institutions, NYSE e.t.c . one begins to wonder if there are still decent girls. Even the loose guys call most girls cheap, and this birth the question, are most Nigerian girls this cheap?

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Expresswriter: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
It is really a troubling situation.

The way we youths glorify sex in this country is so annoying.

Loose girls everywhere. Randy and loose men everywhere.

When it's time for marriage they start pretending to be who they're not.

Deceiving others into marrying them. And afterwards the cheating continues.

God help this generation.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by clarocuzioo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
My brother something must be done about this situation. its really getting out of hand.

On Thursday I went to eat in a local restaurant,while on my table, I saw a girl join me, she was over loaded with breast and buttocks,.

we got talking and after the meal we exchanged contacts and I promised to call her.

The next day she called and said I did not fulfill my promise of calling her.

She asked where I was I told her am home, and she told me send Description that she's coming over.

I wasn't expecting anything to happen as we barely met but in all honesty, 20 mins after she arrived my house we were both pants down on my bed and I was banging her really hard and she was begging me to Bleep her harder.

Seriously something must be done things have gotten out of hand.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hmmm, I don't know ooo.
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by InfernoNig: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
smiley. I feel for guys that are not yet married. I can only imagine your future wives getting it hard from one small boy all in the name of slay mama.

Not to mention, the married ones are not left out, so slay Mama's who retired to get married still go haywire and Randy just to satisfy that past life.

Nigerian girls are ............... (Fill in the blank). All of them @mosdii2

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by athenswonders: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yeye man..... you don bang her finish you come here dey talk something must be done about this.....

clarocuzioo:
My brother something must be done about this situation. its really getting out of hand.

On Thursday I went to eat in a local restaurant,while on my table, I saw a girl join me, she was over loaded with breast and buttocks,.

we got talking and after the meal we exchanged contacts and I promised to call her.

She asked where I was I told her am home, and she told me send Description that she's coming over.

I wasn't expecting anything to happen as we barely met but in all honesty, 20 mins after she arrived my house we were both pants down on my bed and I was banging her really hard and she was begging me to Bleep her harder.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Truvelisback(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Teachermallam:
Do we still have virtuous ladies. Every time you visit this section you read how guys talk about their sex escaped with numerous girls with ease, say from their street, neighborhood, work place, higher institutions, NYSE e.t.c . one begins to wonder if there are still decent girls. Even the loose guys call most girls cheap, and this birth the question, are most Nigerian girls this cheap?
We still av virtious ladies, but they are very few and rare to find.

4 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Southernigbo: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
if u want good, virtuous ,virgin n sexually pure girls to marry head straight to the far northern states of sokoto, katsina, kano etc

8 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Southernigbo: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
clarocuzioo:

u ma de join mouth for this discussion? my guy u are disqualified from been parr of this, guys and ladies in ur category are d subject we are discussing here

13 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by earthsync(f): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Teachermallam:
The niggas sleeping with these girls are coated in gold

4 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by clarocuzioo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
athenswonders:

Yeye man..... you don bang her finish you come here dey talk something must be done about this.....

Something must be done to forestall future occurrence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Monogamy: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Except if you do not have any female in your family, but if you do, you may be right
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by EzegeNdiigbo: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Is that not what ya want? or want her to form loggerhead before ya dick her?

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Exkandayee(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Southernigbo:
if u want good, virtuous ,virgin n sexually pure girls to marry head straight to the far northern states of sokoto, katsina, kano etc
Ma guy I swear, that's what I'm thinking oooh,I did n.y.s.c for nasarawa,,omo you go see fine virgin girls roaming, just that they are dirty and broke, but Muslims are really trying base controlling their children,I bang many of them,ma guy I swear to you ehh,all I bang was virgins, I'm going there to marry oooh, I'll not marry my eastern girls

7 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Elzazzi: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Something must be done.. but u ended up banging her grin

4 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by JovialJune(f): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
clarocuzioo:

I don't understand, you both met, exchanged numbers, you promised to call, she called, you invited her to your place, 20 minutes later you BOTH fvcked, but somehow, she's the cheap one, are you not also cheap?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by JovialJune(f): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Elzazzi:

Something must be done.. but u ended up banging her grin

I wonder o, a cheap dog calling someone else cheap, smh.

6 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by JovialJune(f): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Exkandayee:

Ma guy I swear, that's what I'm thinking oooh,I did n.y.s.c for nasarawa,,omo you go see fine virgin girls roaming, just that they are dirty and broke, but Muslims are really trying base controlling their children,I bang many of them,ma guy I swear to you ehh,all I bang was virgins, I'm going there to marry oooh, I'll not marry my eastern girls

See idiot, you banged virgin Hausa girls, then you left them and ran away, and you think you'd marry a virgin? I assure you that you will marry a loose std infested community between the legs hopper like yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Elzazzi: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
JovialJune:

I wonder o, a cheap dog calling someone else cheap, smh.

Loool... Asin
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Dahunsipaul(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Lol something must be done on your behalf, I don’t know how cheap you are also

That’s how it is, both of you are cheap

7 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Dahunsipaul(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
Exkandayee:

Lol you bang virgin girl
Shows how well they kept them? After you don bang them weyrey

7 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by MufasaLion: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
InfernoNig:
smiley[b]. I feel for guys that are not yet married. [/b]I can only imagine your future wives getting it hard from one small boy all in the name of slay mama.

Not to mention, the married ones are not left out, so slay Mama's who retired to get married still go haywire and Randy just to satisfy that past life.

Well, only feel for those that plans to marry. Some of us never will.

1 Like

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Flyingngel(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
clarocuzioo post;

Go check your hiv status and also your destiny.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by MufasaLion: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Hell naw! Nigga, that chick ain't cheap. It was a smooth mature gameplay. SHE AIN'T CHEAP!

6 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by MufasaLion: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Exkandayee:

LMAO

Must you kiss and tell? You laying emphasis on virgins like it's a trophy.

3 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Spending123: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Chai nah so them take collect your destiny? You have allowed your village people mission to be accomplished upon your head.

5 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Spending123: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
InfernoNig:
smiley. I feel for guys that are not yet married. I can only imagine your future wives getting it hard from one small boy all in the name of slay mama.

Nothing like slay mamas now o, what we have now are slay bandits.....girls that want to reap where they did not sow.

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Iamagoodgirll: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
I won't tag any girl cheap, and it takes a low level guy to meet a low level girl...
There are still thousands of decent girls around us just that when you meet them you won't appreciate them rather choose the ones that will still fvck you up.

10 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Southernigbo: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Exkandayee:

but how come they allowed u, knowing fully well that u a stranger from a different religion and tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Exkandayee(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
JovialJune:

See idiot, you banged virgin Hausa girls, then you left them and ran away, and you think you'd marry a virgin? I assure you that you will marry a loose std infested community between the legs hopper like yourself.
Be calming down,we ain't quarrelling, I'm giving accolades to Muslim girls and you are cursing, anyways I'm going there to marry to marry, make I tell you for the second time,the volume now is 100%
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Exkandayee(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Southernigbo:
but how come they allowed u, knowing fully well that u a stranger from a different religion and tribe?
My man everything for This life nah OT shey you get
Re: Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? by Southernigbo: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Exkandayee:

My man everything for This life nah OT shey you get
a beg give me d scope make I try luck. thanks very much in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women / Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? / Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men Same Time,wonders Shall Never End In Naija!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.