Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman (53622 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by ailehwise(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
dguizman:
God go purnish anybody wey advise me or tell me say make I marry oyinbo.....Black is beautiful.
Guy you lied.
White is beautiful
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by dhummystecah(f): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
gbengus17:
INTERESTING--- BUT MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE===THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF FOOD. WHITE FOOD AND NIGERIA FOOD IS NOT BAD. ADVICE THIS MAN TO TASTE ARAB AXIS NEXT TIME==ARAB ARE WONDERFUL==JUST LIKE CALABAR AND KOGI CHICKS. THEY ARE- OVER- ALL- BEST- IN NIGERIA.
If they catch him ehn, na serious flogging
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by dguizman(m): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
ailehwise:
Guy you lied. White is beautiful
ur opinion
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by vague: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
lilmax:
Lying is a talent cheesy

Now i dont know who is more foolish between these two

The man clearly married the white ugly one for money and shelter,his big mistake is having children with her
and you wander why people like you suffer all your life. With this mindset, why would anything good come your way?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by felalegend: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mindfulness:

So why didn't he tell her that he is a "pure African" who believes in polygamy but secretly married a second wife? "Pure Africans" keep their second wives secret?

She is aware his Dad married 5 wives and this is just the 2nd. His Naija wife should expect 3 if not more.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by lilmax(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
vague:
and you wander why people like you suffer all your life. With this mindset, why would anything good come your way?
which part?
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by ikescope: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
9JA MEN ALWAYS CHEAT...THE WOMAN SHA...I PITY HER

Yea!..u rit...just as ur dad angry tongue
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by iPopAlomo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Unbelievable... no one talks about the switching bitch...?!
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by mathelo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
The weddng must not be statutory before it will amount to bigamy. In Nigeria, there are many form of marriage. Anyone aside from Statutory marriage is Customary marriage and that is crime if there is existing Statutory marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
felalegend:

She is aware his Dad married 5 wives and this is just the 2nd. His Naija wife should expect 3 if not more.

The fact that his father had 5 wives does not mean that he will have more than one and is no excuse for him keeping his second wife secret.

You have not answered my question. Is it also "purely African" to keep your second wife secret?
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Btruth: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
Osinachiadinma:
Orthe wife called his people black monkeys to his hearing.You never can tell
....hummmmm! I don't think she would do that?
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by redcliff: 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
you stfu... I know what am saying, more than half the kids from inter racial relationship hate to identify with their Africans root... I have cousins in the UK that hate Africa.

Your cousin is one in millions. you cannot use that as a basis for ur arguement. Besides, any inter racial kid who does not identify with his root simply connotes that his root (either dad or mom) was cut off from their up bringing. It simply means (coming to ur own understanding) that the dad or mom probably had a problem with their foreign partner Which is not different from what this silly man in the story did. So when i say stfu, i mean it to the very letter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by ug0197777: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
fromnigeria:
The heart of man. This one though seems heartless. After 10 years. Even when confronted denies.

This is how they tarnish the image of Nigeria and Nigerians and make us almost untrustworthy.

And then someone should help tell that other lady she is married to someone else's husband. grin

NA WA OOOO
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by kandiikane(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2015
kilode100:
The Man has very bad taste in women. He comot from one old cargo, enter another one.

There's love in sharing.. Abi na spirit go marry the remaining Aunty Gweggs?

To be honest, that is quite untrue, the man is in the same boat as the wives. He went for what he can take home.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by aluko360(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Of course he needs to secure his space in Nigeria... That woman and her kids can't come back home with him

Chei, see black man sense of reasoning.

How will you feel if the wife of 10 years is your sister? You'll give pat the cheating husband 0n the back?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Ojady(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
A lot of people say a lot of things here, full of ignorance or just plain out of touch with reality. As an African man or woman, married or not, how many of us will, knowingly, deliberately, being nubile, go out, talkless of marrying, a woman/man who already had 2 kids from a previous alliance. If you say, why not, then you are the true offspring of the devil - A LIAR.

First of, anything can attract the sexes to each other, both were emotionally available for different reasons, she for reasons bothering more on the heart, he bothering more, on that of the mind - typical of the way both sexes approach life and its issues. Now for 6 years, their needs were met - she, a companion who judged her not for her appearance ( traditional African men like their women healthy not hollywood promoted anorexia impressions on telly) and he, an opportunity to be a man again, that is work, commit, protect, provide, lead, make good African intercourse with a woman.

Now no one knows the antecedents of both prior to 2004, neither can we say, if it was pure bliss within the 10 year time they were together. Nevertheless at that time, both were beneficial to each other - he was a father to her prior kids, he was a source of clean credit for her, he picked up her kids and literally, was a father to them; he had to endure the covert discrimination of her friends, society and even family, even insults from her previous baby daddies; he perhaps was reminded every now and then of how she made him whatever he is in the UK - I mean the circumstances are innumerable...

What we see here is a clash of cultural differences...something and someone had to give, and No, it wasnt going to be the one who had the upper hand (the oyibo) but he who realized he had an alternative. Now before anyone goes on about UK getting nasty, do you really think "anybody got time for that", anh han! He, a British Citizen now, he got British kids, He entitled to welfare benefits if he needs them, and, if there is the chance, the UK want to take a piss, he would just cross over to any of the developed countries of the Commonwealth say Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc with his new bride, and he'd be just fine...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by tevinsolt: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
shut the fvck up... The guy has prolly tried 2 bring them home... If he planned 2 come settle in Nigeria and his UK wife and kids refused 2 come with him what do u expect him 2 do?

to fvcking be a man, and not go behind his family back to go marry some woman, because he wants to have kids in Nigeria, are you even kidding me right, she just had a new baby, she won't refuse if he's man enough, I'll tell you that much.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by armyofone(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
She should work hard to get his green card revoked, sue for polygamy etc. Get a good lawyer who is good at making up lawsuit names....make sure life is unsuitable for him in the UK.
Work and forge ahead.
No long thing.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by oglalasioux(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
Of course he needs to secure his space in Nigeria... That woman and her kids can't come back home with him
We place too much emphasis on children when getting married. Our infrastructures and institutions are busting at their seams and we're still bearing children like animals in Africa. This is very wrong. If this man married for the purpose of having children then he's wrong because he already has four. I believe the Nigerian girl sponsored his trip and he had no choice but to pay her with marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Pebcak: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
kilode100:
The Man has very bad taste in women. He comot from one old cargo, enter another one.

There's love in sharing.. Abi na spirit go marry the remaining Aunty Gweggs?

[img]http://i./5n18DqTunxt4I.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by no1madman(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
your toto= 2.5
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by 4nobody4every1: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by rhames(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
a drama ends with a big round of applause.
so there are still gullible people in the white mans land.
tufiakwa.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Miami11: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ojady:
A lot of people say a lot of things here, full of ignorance or just plain out of touch with reality. As an African man or woman, married or not, how many of us will, knowingly, deliberately, being nubile, go out, talkless of marrying, a woman/man who already had 2 kids from a previous alliance. If you say, why not, then you are the true offspring of the devil - A LIAR.

First of, anything can attract the sexes to each other, both were emotionally available for different reasons, she for reasons bothering more on the heart, he bothering more, on that of the mind - typical of the way both sexes approach life and its issues. Now for 6 years, their needs were met - she, a companion who judged her not for her appearance ( traditional African men like their women healthy not hollywood promoted anorexia impressions on telly) and he, an opportunity to be a man again, that is work, commit, protect, provide, lead, make good African intercourse with a woman.

Now no one knows the antecedents of both prior to 2004, neither can we say, if it was pure bliss within the 10 year time they were together. Nevertheless at that time, both were beneficial to each other - he was a father to her prior kids, he was a source of clean credit for her, he picked up her kids and literally, was a father to them; he had to endure the covert discrimination of her friends, society and even family, even insults from her previous baby daddies; he perhaps was reminded every now and then of how she made him whatever he is in the UK - I mean the circumstances are innumerable...

What we see here is a clash of cultural differences...something and someone had to give, and No, it wasnt going to be the one who had the upper hand (the oyibo) but he who realized he had an alternative. Now before anyone goes on about UK getting nasty, do you really think "anybody got time for that", anh han! He, a British Citizen now, he got British kids, He entitled to welfare benefits if he needs them, and, if there is the chance, the UK want to take a piss, he would just cross over to any of the developed countries of the Commonwealth say Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc with his new bride, and he'd be just fine...

Did anyone force him to marry a woman with kids, he knew this ahead of time and continued to propose,
Nobody held a gun on his face, did he not know about clash of cultures before marriage

Why did he not divorce first, why leave kids wondering where is daddy, hopefully the white woman sues him until he is deported.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Miami11: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
rhames:
a drama ends with a big round of applause.

so there are still gullible people in the white mans land.

tufiakwa.

White people are raised with honesty, this does not give a Nigerian power to take advantage of a person's love and emotions( ain't this why people brand Nigerians fraudsters and scammers)

What was wrong with him entering the marriage in good faith and divorcing first.( then when UK deports 5000 Nigerians people start throwing in religion.

Did this man even care for the kids he sired for honesty,

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Miami11: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
There is no future with a foreigner, we all know this but due to the harsh economic condition our people are going into unions that they are well aware that they would be emasculated.

No continental African will put up with a white woman unless he has decided to take it the way it is.

Let the guys taste both worlds and see the difference - That doesn't make the black woman a saint but my dear I prefer them to any other one out there.
There is a whole lot of Decent African men married to white women and happy,

Koffi Annan is one
Gabons president is married to a white woman

Talk for yourself, don't talk for all African men,

Some African men are no lowlifes marrying for their selfish needs, they marry for real, irregardless of color, religion or creed.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Kassidy90(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
These bros aint loyal...
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Miami11: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
claremont:
The man should divorce the white lady, move your brand new Nigerian wife to UK and live happily ever after.

The man used the white lady for papers, the white lady used the man to get some good loving every night for years. They both exploited each other for mutual benefits. Learn lessons and move on , no news here.

White women don't go down that easy, the kind of suing and reporting that will be done to immigration, this man better start

Struttling his behind and start life in Nigeria,

The law will listen to the white womans(it's own citizen) unlike the two timing bushman( especially in UK) where Nigeria has been blacklisted

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by Truckpusher(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
Miami11:

There is a whole lot of Decent African men married to white women and happy,

Koffi Annan is one
Gabons president is married to a white woman

Talk for yourself, don't talk for all African men,

Some African men are no lowlifes marrying for their selfish needs, they marry for real, irregardless of color, religion or creed.
You probably didn't get what I was talking about.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by 9japatroit(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
It is still wrong,if he was interested in securing his Nigerian space then he should not have married an oyibo in the first place,this exactly why it is not in my dreams to live/live out my life abroad for I know that I'm a traditional man at heart.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by 9japatroit(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
It is still wrong,if he was interested in securing his Nigerian space then he should not have married an oyibo in the first place,this is exactly why it is not in my dreams to live/live out my life abroad for I know that I'm a traditional man at heart.
Re: My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman by claremont(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
Miami11:

White women don't go down that easy, the kind of suing and reporting that will be done to immigration, this man better start

Struttling his behind and start life in Nigeria,

The law will listen to the white womans(it's own citizen) unlike the two timing bushman( especially in UK) where Nigeria has been blacklisted

He has been in the UK for years, he is probably a citizen now or at least a permanent resident. They can't deport him anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / Worried About My 1year Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.